Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1617 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2011, 07:55:37 AM »
^thats from an article off of http://www.onlinetruth.org/...anyways, why would that be a lie? lmao. like people have some sort of agenda against pork. do some research, young'n. lots of things are not kosher in judaism...pork is just the worst one. shits nasty and ya'll pork lovers are addicted to that shit, so ur bound to be in denial.

Yeah, a site called onlinetruth with bible quotes on the front page looks very trustworthy. YOu don't think there's an agenda behind religion? lmao.

Like Bananas said, every one has some unhealthy habits. But your stories of worms and whatnot are completely exaggerated. I mean, how many cases of trichinosis are there in western countries? More people get struck by lightning.

I don't care if pigs live in mud and eat feces, they are still wonderful and delicious animals :drool:

Jews and all these other stupid religions think they're something better than "filthy" animals, as if they'd have a purity that keeps them above animals, fuck them. Fuck religions with their claims of superiority
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:00:53 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2011, 09:20:06 AM »
Ive got some bacon in my pasta right now tastes so good.

LOL, gangsta.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011, 10:07:55 AM »

LOL, gangsta.
Honstely, you cant fuck with some mac cheese and bacon.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2011, 10:17:04 AM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

the torah doesn't talk about ecstasy lmao...but pork is a whole lot more deadly than weed, idiot. more people die from unhealthy eating than from ecstasy, it's not even close. pork is some of the worst shit a human can consume.

If you claim pork is more harmful than xtc you are either a complete idiot or just delusional... destroyed brain cells ass nigga. Many people eat unhealthy, very few people consume xtc in comparison, so that estimation is just dumb. All those jews and muslims who do all kinds of stupid shit but think they're the shit for not eating pork deserved to be slapped with a fat black dick.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:38:11 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011, 11:35:54 AM »
I'm pretty sure the cases of salmonella in chicken and mad cow disease/E.coli in beef are more of a threat to people in the Western world than trichinosis is in pork. I could look it up but I'm lazy. And if you wanna talk about the filthiness of pigs, I suggest you visit a chicken coup sometime. Any chicken you eat in America that isn't free-range/organic lives in a tiny space and shits on itself until it either died or is killed for our consumption.

In all honesty, NIK, your pro-religious sources always tend to skew the "evidence" in their favor so they don't hold much weight. The Bible and Qu'ran's stance on pork is purely based on what happened to people thousands of years ago when they didn't know how to properly store meat. It's safe to say we got it down now as long as we cook pork properly. Like I was trying to prove earlier with the stuff about rape in Deuteronomy, just because something is in the Bible doesn't mean it applies to 2011.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2011, 12:22:06 PM »
there was this muslim in school who accidently ate pork one day and he panicked and called his mom and she said that allah will forgive him. And there was another muslim who ate pork on our graduation party and when someone told him it was pork he rushed to the bathroom and made himself puke. These guys were enjoying the pork before they were aware that it was pork.  My point is that religious people are fucking insane.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2011, 12:33:00 PM »
so nik has never eaten pork but hes using bible quotes to show us that "the shit is nasty". what a loser

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »

LOL, gangsta.
Honstely, you cant fuck with some mac cheese and bacon.

now that sounds tasty as fuck, gonna try it sometime

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »
so what kind of bacon you guys fryin up? i personally prefer the farmer john thick cut but from time to time i like to get some maple or applewood smoked stuff.

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »
applewood always goes hard on some burgers
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

the torah doesn't talk about ecstasy lmao...but pork is a whole lot more deadly than weed, idiot. more people die from unhealthy eating than from ecstasy, it's not even close. pork is some of the worst shit a human can consume.

If you claim pork is more harmful than xtc you are either a complete idiot or just delusional... destroyed brain cells ass nigga. Many people eat unhealthy, very few people consume xtc in comparison, so that estimation is just dumb. All those jews and muslims who do all kinds of stupid shit but think they're the shit for not eating pork deserved to be slapped with a fat black dick.

occasional ecstasy use is not as dangerous as being addicted to pork...get over it and quit getting defensive over pork like some sorta fiend lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2011, 01:40:24 PM »
I'm pretty sure the cases of salmonella in chicken and mad cow disease/E.coli in beef are more of a threat to people in the Western world than trichinosis is in pork. I could look it up but I'm lazy. And if you wanna talk about the filthiness of pigs, I suggest you visit a chicken coup sometime. Any chicken you eat in America that isn't free-range/organic lives in a tiny space and shits on itself until it either died or is killed for our consumption.

In all honesty, NIK, your pro-religious sources always tend to skew the "evidence" in their favor so they don't hold much weight. The Bible and Qu'ran's stance on pork is purely based on what happened to people thousands of years ago when they didn't know how to properly store meat. It's safe to say we got it down now as long as we cook pork properly. Like I was trying to prove earlier with the stuff about rape in Deuteronomy, just because something is in the Bible doesn't mean it applies to 2011.

no matter which way u try flippin it, pork is by far the unhealthiest meat one can consume......thats just what it is. u can come up with facts to make urself feel better about eating it, but pork is still way worse for u than chicken or beef.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2011, 01:41:52 PM »
You can die from just one ecstasy pill

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »
^thats from an article off of http://www.onlinetruth.org/...anyways, why would that be a lie? lmao. like people have some sort of agenda against pork. do some research, young'n. lots of things are not kosher in judaism...pork is just the worst one. shits nasty and ya'll pork lovers are addicted to that shit, so ur bound to be in denial.

Yeah, a site called onlinetruth with bible quotes on the front page looks very trustworthy. YOu don't think there's an agenda behind religion? lmao.

Like Bananas said, every one has some unhealthy habits. But your stories of worms and whatnot are completely exaggerated. I mean, how many cases of trichinosis are there in western countries? More people get struck by lightning.

I don't care if pigs live in mud and eat feces, they are still wonderful and delicious animals :drool:

Jews and all these other stupid religions think they're something better than "filthy" animals, as if they'd have a purity that keeps them above animals, fuck them. Fuck religions with their claims of superiority

yea...we're stupid for tryna eat as healthy as possible and treatin our bodies with respect. we're stupid for living longer....smh

and more people get struck by lightening? lmao "one in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork."

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
You can die from just one ecstasy pill

biggest governmental lie ever