Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1591 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
You can die from just one ecstasy pill

biggest governmental lie ever
Right so my mate didnt die after takin it, its just the goverment tellin lies.
And these 2 aswell i suppose the goverment are makin that shit up.
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3675202/Super-strong-drug-killed-pair.html

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2011, 02:02:50 PM »
I doubt people are actually addicted to pork.  This is the internet, and exaggerations are always made.  MY GOD I'LL SUCK MY OWN DICK IF IT'S WRAPPED in BACON!!!!!!!!!  If somebody actually is addicted to pork, odds are they just really enjoy other unhealthy foods as well.  

And it's absolutely fine by me if people choose not to eat pork due to their culture, but it's not fair to use evidence from the Bible, and other religious writings as proof as why others shouldn't.

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
You can die from just one ecstasy pill

biggest governmental lie ever
Right so my mate didnt die after takin it, its just the goverment tellin lies.
And these 2 aswell i suppose the goverment are makin that shit up.
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3675202/Super-strong-drug-killed-pair.html

most cases of ecstasy deaths are not directly from the use ecstasy, but rather an overdose of water or something else done under the influence. and those kids from the article who took "super strength" eccstasy probably were not even taking ecstasy at all..ecstasy can be cut up with 100 different drugs. most pills labeled as "ecstasy" contains tweek, heroin, coke, etc...if u don't know ur source when ur gettin the pills, u might not even be taking ecstasy to begin with. pure ecstasy is not deadly. regardless, those who take ecstasy occasionally have healthier bodies than those who consume pork on a daily basis. this is fact.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
but pork is teeerrrrribblee!!! and have you seen bacon prices, theyre outraaageeeeoouusss!!! fuckin kike get your grubby little hands out of this sacred thread and spin a dradle

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »
Fact based on what. I eat pork quite regularly and im perfectly healthy.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 02:15:18 PM »
Fact based on what. I eat pork quite regularly and im perfectly healthy.

u'd be a lot healthier if it wasnt in ur diet...do u really not know this? LOL

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2011, 02:17:28 PM »
are you really laughing out loud or crying knowing that you will never experience the joys of bacon?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
So the nutritionist i use is talkin bullshit. I think id rather listen to her than some jew talkin out her arse.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
So the nutritionist i use is talkin bullshit. I think id rather listen to her than some jew talkin out her arse.

ur nutritionist told u to eat pork? lmao, that bitch probably hates ur ass

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2011, 02:25:21 PM »
You should try it sometime you'll like it.

bouli77

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »
there was this muslim in school who accidently ate pork one day and he panicked and called his mom and she said that allah will forgive him. And there was another muslim who ate pork on our graduation party and when someone told him it was pork he rushed to the bathroom and made himself puke. These guys were enjoying the pork before they were aware that it was pork.  My point is that religious people are fucking insane.

the worst of it all is that most people have consumed pork one way or another without knowing it. gelatin is most of the time made of pork and gelatin is found in yogurts, candy, marshmallows and a lot more common delicacies. so if you regularly or occasionally eat a least one of these commodities you have eaten pork A LOT and definitely not the healthiest part of pork.

the argument of not eating pork for health reasons is absolutely valid, but please don't come in with holier than thou attitudes unless you're a complete health freak. cause eating pork a lot may be dangerous, but the same goes with red meat and junk food. Nik don't tell me you never eat Burker Kings or Mac Donald's and that you have the healthiest diet ever. i bet you used to drink soda during dinner with you parents...

it's funny 'cause usually (i'm not targeting anybody in particular) the Muslims/Jews that look down on pork eaters do it in such a bigoted fashion that it's completely incoherent and hypocritical. i mean they lecture you about being pure and healthy but a lot of them still smoke/drink a lot, eat junk food, etc. if you don't eat pork, fine, i can respect that. but don't come to me like you're right and i'm wrong 'cause at the end of the day you're only doing it 'cause the way most people practice your religion dictates you to do it. there are a lot more stuff that religion advocates and that people still don't do. reminds me how some Muslims I know trash others about having impure thoughts when it comes to women but still checks them out each time one passes by.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:32:06 PM by bouli77 »

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »
there was this muslim in school who accidently ate pork one day and he panicked and called his mom and she said that allah will forgive him. And there was another muslim who ate pork on our graduation party and when someone told him it was pork he rushed to the bathroom and made himself puke. These guys were enjoying the pork before they were aware that it was pork.  My point is that religious people are fucking insane.

the worst of it all is that most people have consumed pork one way or another without knowing it. gelatin is most of the time made of pork and gelatin is found in yogurts, candy, marshmallows and a lot more common delicacies. so if you regularly or occasionally eat a least one of these commodities you have eaten pork A LOT and definitely not the healthiest part of pork.

the argument of not eating pork for health reasons is absolutely valid, but please don't come in with holier than thou attitudes unless you're a complete health freak. cause eating pork a lot may be dangerous, but the same goes with red meat and junk food. Nik don't tell me you never eat Burker Kings or Mac Donald's and that you have the healthiest diet ever. i bet you used to drink soda during dinner with you parents...

it's funny 'cause usually (i'm not targeting anybody in particular) the Muslims/Jews that look down on pork eaters do it in such a bigoted fashion that it's completely incoherent and hypocritical. i mean they lecture you about being pure and healthy but a lot of them still smoke/drink a lot, eat junk food, etc. if you don't eat pork, fine, i can respect that. but don't come to me like you're right and i'm wrong 'cause at the end of the day you're only doing it 'cause the way most people practice your religion dictates you to do it. there are a lot more stuff that religion advocates and that people still don't do. reminds me how some Muslims I know trash others about having impure thoughts when it comes to women but still checks them out each time one passes by.

like i said, i can give a fuck less if anyone eats pork or not, it makes no difference in my life..just sayin, to me, that shit is nasty. i dont think i'm better than anyone else for not eating pork, that would be pretty lame. i do feel like i'd be a lot less healthy if it was on my menu, though.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/DdIT9A8g1v8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/DdIT9A8g1v8</a>

"eating raw bacon, whatchu know bout dying?"   :laugh:

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
i dont understand why some people dont eat pork but yet they drink  ??? if ur going 2 live by ur book follow all ur rules or beliefs. all this bacon talk is making me hungry as an african kid with flies on his face.

judaism does not forbid drinkin alcohol
muslims also cant eat pork is why i brouth that up

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
but pork is teeerrrrribblee!!! and have you seen bacon prices, theyre outraaageeeeoouusss!!! fuckin kike get your grubby little hands out of this sacred thread and spin a dradle

LMAO
The West is Back