Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1484 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2011, 12:44:38 AM »
^thats from an article off of http://www.onlinetruth.org/...anyways, why would that be a lie? lmao. like people have some sort of agenda against pork. do some research, young'n. lots of things are not kosher in judaism...pork is just the worst one. shits nasty and ya'll pork lovers are addicted to that shit, so ur bound to be in denial.

Yeah, a site called onlinetruth with bible quotes on the front page looks very trustworthy. YOu don't think there's an agenda behind religion? lmao.

Like Bananas said, every one has some unhealthy habits. But your stories of worms and whatnot are completely exaggerated. I mean, how many cases of trichinosis are there in western countries? More people get struck by lightning.

I don't care if pigs live in mud and eat feces, they are still wonderful and delicious animals :drool:

Jews and all these other stupid religions think they're something better than "filthy" animals, as if they'd have a purity that keeps them above animals, fuck them. Fuck religions with their claims of superiority

yea...we're stupid for tryna eat as healthy as possible and treatin our bodies with respect. we're stupid for living longer....smh

and more people get struck by lightening? lmao "one in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork."

You must be doing sth wrong then, in germany there are less than 10 cases a year, and those are mostly because they eat pork from where it is not controlled.
But wow, 1 in 6, your hospitals must be full of pork victims. lmao @ this jew

It's ok Nik, we all know jews build the pyramids, right? :D lol @ this wannabe jew
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:01:10 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2011, 03:04:14 AM »
fuck pork

Jay Bananas

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
NIK instead of dragging on your losing argument like a girl, just vote in the poll and be done with it.

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
NIK instead of dragging on your losing argument like a girl, just vote in the poll and be done with it.

stfu a go suck on a sausage bananaboy

Jay Bananas

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »

you mad bro?

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2011, 05:52:17 PM »

you mad bro?

lol@lame honkeys still usin '06 cam'ron phrases.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2011, 06:04:40 PM »

you mad bro?

or doing horrorcore records....lol, actually lmao!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2011, 10:15:47 PM »

Sausage is linked to heart disease & sometimes diabetes. I'd stay away if you know what's good for you.

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2011, 03:13:09 AM »

you mad bro?

says the guy who makes horrorcore rap beats that sound like they belong in a resident evil video game.

Raphael

« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »

you mad bro?

says the guy who makes horrorcore rap beats that sound like they belong in a resident evil video game.
that was harsh... take that back.

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2011, 11:31:44 AM »

You must be doing sth wrong then, in germany there are less than 10 cases a year, and those are mostly because they eat pork from where it is not controlled.

It's ok Nik, we all know jews build the pyramids, right? :D lol @ this wannabe jew
LOL @ NIK making "pork addiction" (never knew this existed) sound like a medical epidemic in the US. You're reaching on that one.

No one here is saying bacon, pork chops or most cuts of pork are not the healthiest choices for food (except I think pork loin is actually pretty good for you). From a filthiness standpoint, every meat has its own germs and bacteria. Chicken has salmonella, beef has E. Coli and Mad Cow. Pork has trichinosis. Proper cooking takes care of those germs for the most part. Personally, I'll take modern science over a 3,000 year old book when it comes to this kind of stuff since we know more in 2011 then they ever did. I'm not gonna knock anyone for their personal choices though.

And I can't believe we are comparing ecstasy to pork. I think that's a first.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2011, 12:37:43 PM »
I Love Bacon, Bacon I Love

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »
Had some bacon-wrapped shrimp the other day. GAD DAYUM, SON!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2011, 12:48:49 PM »
i wish u can add bacon to double doubles. had in n out recently, i hardly go there any more since i had it so much when iw as a kid but BACON DOUBLE DOUBLES = EPIC

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »

LOL @ NIK making "pork addiction" (never knew this existed) sound like a medical epidemic in the US. You're reaching on that one.

No one here is saying bacon, pork chops or most cuts of pork are not the healthiest choices for food (except I think pork loin is actually pretty good for you). From a filthiness standpoint, every meat has its own germs and bacteria. Chicken has salmonella, beef has E. Coli and Mad Cow. Pork has trichinosis. Proper cooking takes care of those germs for the most part. Personally, I'll take modern science over a 3,000 year old book when it comes to this kind of stuff since we know more in 2011 then they ever did. I'm not gonna knock anyone for their personal choices though.

And I can't believe we are comparing ecstasy to pork. I think that's a first.

and even in modern science, pork is still the unhealthiest meat...what dont u get about this? LOL

it's one thing to enjoy pork...it's another to be in denial and act like it's just as healthy as anything out there.