Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1487 times)

Sccit

Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »

did u read the description?

its fake.

i guess that was a spoof, but pork still has worms in it...here's the real one:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p2eEw26J0z8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/p2eEw26J0z8</a>

i once saw this detailed article that explained it...wish i woulda saved it. shit described the nastiness of pork to a t.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:54:54 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 02:54:09 PM »
Turkey bacon is processed and has been proven to be worse for you than real bacon. Eat processed foods and you'll die young from cancer.

lmao. great advice, doctor
It's great advice and it's common knowledge. The effects of processed turkey bacon are worse for you than the real deal. You don't have to take my word for it.

From the NY Times:
Notably, the culprit in processed meats wasn’t the saturated fat or cholesterol — both whole cuts of meat and processed meats contained the same amount per serving. The big differences were the levels of sodium and chemical preservatives. Processed meats had about four times more sodium and 50 percent more nitrate preservatives than unprocessed meats.

You can get pork bacon fresh and without preservatives that will eventually give you cancer. Not possible with turkey bacon since it doesn't exist outside of a factory.

forget the preservatives, the actual meat is disgusting and naturally contaminated. turkey meat is healthy, pork is a known killer.

and plus:

Bacon
Few people are immune to the mouthwatering smell of sizzling bacon. Bacon is, however, one of the highest-fat meats on the planet. Additionally, it’s cured with chemicals that have been linked to increased rates of cancer. More specifically, nitrosamines are to blame. These chemicals have been known to be carcinogenic in high quantities. Unfortunately, all bacon contains some of the preservative compound. But keep in mind that those preservatives are added to prevent nasty things like botulism, which is almost always fatal. Also, bacon is usually cooked at high temperatures, which causes even more of the compounds to form.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 02:57:37 PM »
Job steez:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 02:57:53 PM »
Sure, trichinosis can happen but that's if you do a poor job of cooking your meat.  It's not even that common.  

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 03:01:34 PM »
^it's unhealthy, regardless....avoiding pork all together will have u livin a healthier, longer life.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwstyazpFpE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NwstyazpFpE</a>

^is this one fake too?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 03:07:40 PM »
The video shows what can happen with under cooked pig meat and other types of meats, which is what I said. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 03:12:47 PM »
I know real bacon can be cured with chemicals like nitrites that cause cancer too. That's why I said you can get fresh bacon at a butcher that doesn't contain that stuff. A lot of the bacon you buy from a grocery store is prepared in the same way most deli meats are, including kosher products. The preparation of the meat is more important than the type of animal it came from.

At the end of the day, anyone who eats large amounts of bacon regularly is fucked. Doesn't make it bad in moderation though.

And like Javier said, improper cooking of pork is what can cause trichinosis. The same way as improper cooking of chicken can lead to salmonella. As long as its cooked properly, pork meat is just as clan as any other meat sold in stores. The religious restrictions against pork were created at a time before refrigeration and proper storage which lead to pork being riskier to eat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 03:30:44 PM »
i dont know, but im cutting down on bacon after this u mother fockers

>:(

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 04:18:23 PM »
bacon burgs
bacon dogs
bacon wrapped chicken wings
bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers
bacon and eggs
bacon and tomato
bacon and turkey
bacon bits on salad
bacon on potatoes

bacon is good as a mutherfucker, and these are some favs of mine

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

LMAO, classic.

I find it funnier somebody said "whoever doesn't eat bacon is a faggot" & on cue my boy comes in hating on bacon.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »
bacon burgs
bacon dogs
bacon wrapped chicken wings
bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers
bacon and eggs
bacon and tomato
bacon and turkey
bacon bits on salad
bacon on potatoes

bacon is good as a mutherfucker, and these are some favs of mine

korean pork belly (korean bacon) wrapped in bacon, than covered in beer batter with ALOT of bacon bits covering it than deep frying it.

epic

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 05:00:02 PM »
I had bacon ice cream a few months ago. Wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it wasn't bad either lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 05:02:07 PM »
I had bacon ice cream a few months ago. Wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it wasn't bad either lol

did they have slices of bacon in the icecream?

n whered u get it? assuming u got it round la

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »
you could really put bacon on anything and it would be good

one time we were eating so much bacon on everything we started calling our sunglasses "grease shields"