Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1557 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »
I had bacon ice cream a few months ago. Wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but it wasn't bad either lol

did they have slices of bacon in the icecream?

n whered u get it? assuming u got it round la
Yeah, there were pieces of bacon in it. I got it off some ice cream truck. I think it was called Coolhouse. Something like that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 07:22:20 PM »
i dont know, but im cutting down on bacon after this u mother fockers

>:(

pork is nasty and kills mufuckaz...theres a reason the old testament forbids it.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

the torah doesn't talk about ecstasy lmao...but pork is a whole lot more deadly than weed, idiot. more people die from unhealthy eating than from ecstasy, it's not even close. pork is some of the worst shit a human can consume.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 07:28:23 PM »
I know real bacon can be cured with chemicals like nitrites that cause cancer too. That's why I said you can get fresh bacon at a butcher that doesn't contain that stuff. A lot of the bacon you buy from a grocery store is prepared in the same way most deli meats are, including kosher products. The preparation of the meat is more important than the type of animal it came from.

At the end of the day, anyone who eats large amounts of bacon regularly is fucked. Doesn't make it bad in moderation though.

And like Javier said, improper cooking of pork is what can cause trichinosis. The same way as improper cooking of chicken can lead to salmonella. As long as its cooked properly, pork meat is just as clan as any other meat sold in stores. The religious restrictions against pork were created at a time before refrigeration and proper storage which lead to pork being riskier to eat.

u cannot compare chicken to pork...even properly cooked pork is way worse for u than chicken meat. pigs don't even have sweat glands, they live off of eating their own shit, they bathe in mud. i can go on forever about why that shits nasty, but if u wanna eat that shit, go ahead...i'm just sayin.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 07:46:57 PM »
I love me some bacon. And turkey bacon isn't touching it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 08:49:36 PM »

pork is nasty and kills mufuckaz...theres a reason the old testament forbids it.

korean food has alotta vegetables in it, sometimes id go a day without meat just cuz i heard eating red meat everyday is bad for your health

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »
Here's what I think of bacon...

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »
i had some chocolate covered bacon a few months ago, shit was bomb. nik get your fuckin zionist agenda out of here you slime sucking kike

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
i dont understand why some people dont eat pork but yet they drink  ??? if ur going 2 live by ur book follow all ur rules or beliefs. all this bacon talk is making me hungry as an african kid with flies on his face.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
I know real bacon can be cured with chemicals like nitrites that cause cancer too. That's why I said you can get fresh bacon at a butcher that doesn't contain that stuff. A lot of the bacon you buy from a grocery store is prepared in the same way most deli meats are, including kosher products. The preparation of the meat is more important than the type of animal it came from.

At the end of the day, anyone who eats large amounts of bacon regularly is fucked. Doesn't make it bad in moderation though.

And like Javier said, improper cooking of pork is what can cause trichinosis. The same way as improper cooking of chicken can lead to salmonella. As long as its cooked properly, pork meat is just as clan as any other meat sold in stores. The religious restrictions against pork were created at a time before refrigeration and proper storage which lead to pork being riskier to eat.

u cannot compare chicken to pork...even properly cooked pork is way worse for u than chicken meat. pigs don't even have sweat glands, they live off of eating their own shit, they bathe in mud. i can go on forever about why that shits nasty, but if u wanna eat that shit, go ahead...i'm just sayin.
chcikens dont have sweat glands either dipshit, and cows' sweat glands are only in their nose. pigs dont live off eating their own shit, and they are actually much smarter than both cows and chickens. the mud is to cool off not to bathe in. jesus christ i know your rabbi has been sucking your dick since you were a baby but try to not believbe every single thing he tells your fagel ass

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 09:34:36 PM »

The Old Testament says if a woman raped, the rapist must marry the woman and pay off the father of the raped woman.

Should we still follow that rule too?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 09:37:28 PM »
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

22:28: If a man find a lady who is a virgin, who is not pledged to be married, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
22:29: then the man who lay with her shall give to the lady's father fifty [shekels] of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has humbled her; he may not put her away all his days.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:24 PM »
i dont understand why some people dont eat pork but yet they drink  ??? if ur going 2 live by ur book follow all ur rules or beliefs. all this bacon talk is making me hungry as an african kid with flies on his face.

judaism does not forbid drinkin alcohol

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »

chcikens dont have sweat glands either dipshit, and cows' sweat glands are only in their nose. pigs dont live off eating their own shit, and they are actually much smarter than both cows and chickens. the mud is to cool off not to bathe in. jesus christ i know your rabbi has been sucking your dick since you were a baby but try to not believbe every single thing he tells your fagel ass

LOL...get off the nuts, faggot. pigs are dirty animals, muthafucka, this is a known fact. and LOL@them being smarter. thats only another reason they're not meant to be consumed, dumbfuck. basically, you're dumb as fuck for tryna act like pork is a healthy source of meat. slap urself, dicklicker.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2011, 10:43:26 PM »

The Old Testament says if a woman raped, the rapist must marry the woman and pay off the father of the raped woman.

Should we still follow that rule too?

never heard that one, but some laws are interoperated differently in Judaism. However, pork is STILL nasty as fuck, by far the unhealthiest meat, and the dirtiest animal humans consume. that's a FACT.