Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1486 times)

Sccit

Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2011, 10:46:50 PM »
read:

Pigs are omnivorous.
They eat wathever they find on their way
Did you know they eat each other's tail...? and occasionaly their babies?

Regarding pork, you are what you eat, and pigs are the filthiest animals. In the Jewish religion, the human body is seen as sacred and it was prohibited to eat an animal so unholy that eats his own feces.

To this day in third world countries pigs choose to be in garbage.
Today in developed countries farmers raise hogs on livestock farms. The animals are kept on clean pastureland or in clean buildings. Altough they still eat feces.

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger known that exist In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbour’s excreta.

Pigs are most commonly associated with eating not only their own feces, but those of other animals and humans. In parts of the third world, where villager dwellers excrete in the open, pigs are known to eat this excretia.

Pigs harbour a range of parasites and diseases that can be easily transmitted to humans. These include trichinosis, cysticercosis, and brucellosis. Very commonly, pigs are also known to host large concentrations of parasitic ascarid worms in their digestive tract. The presence of these diseases and parasites is one of the main reasons why pork meat should always be well cooked or cured before eating.

Bad effects of pork consumption:
Pig's bodies contain many toxins, worms and latent diseases. Although some of these infestations are harbored in other animals, modern veterinarians say that pigs are far more predisposed to these illnesses than other animals. This could be because pigs like to scavenge and will eat any kind of food, including dead insects, worms, rotting carcasses, excreta (including their own), garbage, and other pigs.

Influenza (flu) is one of the most famous illnesses which pigs share with humans. This illness is harbored in the lungs of pigs during the summer months and tends to affect pigs and humans in the cooler months. Sausage contains bits of pigs' lungs, so those who eat pork sausage tend to suffer more during epidemics of influenza. Pig meat contains excessive quantities of histamine and imidazole compounds, which can lead to itching and inflammation; growth hormone, which promotes inflammation and growth; sulfur-containing mesenchymal mucus, which leads to swelling and deposits of mucus in tendons and cartilage, resulting in arthritis, rheumatism, etc. Sulfur helps cause firm human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues, and degeneration of human cartilage. Eating pork can also lead to gallstones and obesity, probably due to its high cholesterol and saturated fat content. The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor does salting or smoking kill them. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

Now check this
http://www.giveshare.org/Health/porkeatd

The pig is the carrier of various helminthes, like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous and common is the Taenia Solium, which in a layman’s terminology is called tapeworm. Tapeworms may transplant to human intestines as well by consuming untreated or uncooked meat from pigs or other animals. Many of these parasites, including the notorious trichina worms that causes trichinosis, are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs, although most of them are also common in other lifestock animals.

Now:
Pork meat has a thick layer of fat just under the skin. Eating pork and fat can cause clots in arteries which increase the risks of heart attact

One thing one learns when exploring the leviticus it's very practical. There are some quite good medical reasons for following the food health laws. Here are some of them.

All 'clean' animals are ruminants. That is they have four stomachs. This ensures a much more thorough processing of food than is possible with one stomach, and less pollutants are stored in the flesh. It has also been discovered that ruminants are not subject to flesh worms. These can be acquired from eating the flesh of almost every other animal. The pig which got special mention as 'unclean' stores poisons in its body fat. A snake cannot kill a pig. The poison is just stored in the fat under the skin and is ingested by anything that subsequently eats that pig.
Concerning the flesh of the pig: the meat takes 4 days to digest in the bowel instead of 2 for 'clean' meats. Bowel cancer has been linked to excessive meat consumption and if the length of time spent in the bowel has anything to do with it then pork is twice as bad as beef.

about intensive pig farming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intensive_p

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2011, 11:53:58 PM »
^That was a good read, thanks.

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 12:44:41 AM »
Love me some bacon!

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »
Cant fuck with bacon. Put Bacon on burgers, pizza, chicken wrapped in bacon, bacon sandwiches fuckin love. Cant beat some pork chops either.
I hate it when Jews, Muslims, Vegans, Vegetarians and shit try forcin their views on you. Fuck off im not interested in what you got to say.

Raphael

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2011, 02:03:02 AM »
I hate muslims and jews who act like they don't eat pork because of non-religious reasons.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2011, 02:10:19 AM »
id ont know but every once in a while i just eat a whole pack of bacon to myself.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2011, 02:12:42 AM »
I hate muslims and jews who act like they don't eat pork because of non-religious reasons.
for real. nik since your parents are israeli immigrants, you went to an all jewish private school and still live at home eating what your mother buys you i bet you have never even eaten pork. this kids telling us to eat turkey bacon when hes probably never eaten real bacon

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2011, 03:07:12 AM »
lol@a guy who promotes weed and xtc having the audacity to lecture the public about the "dangers" of bacon. is xtc kosher btw?

Job steez:

lmao. GTFO here with your racist religious ideology.

In Israel live expectancy is 1.3 years higher than in Germany. I think pork is worth the 1.3 years.

What doesn't kill you only makes you harder. I mean consider the positive effects of evolution. Maybe our digestive system might become as resolute as that of a hyena if we keep eating our pork. And maybe some rotten carcass. ;D
I plan to eat more fish though. Fish is soo good and more healthy than other meat.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:28:00 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2011, 04:05:11 AM »
I dunnno...but I do know that:

The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor does salting or smoking kill them. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

enjoy your meal

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2011, 04:13:47 AM »
I dunnno...but I do know that:

The pig is the main carrier of the taenia solium worm, which is found it its flesh. These tapeworms are found in human intestines with greater frequency in nations where pigs are eaten. This type of tapeworm can pass through the intestines and affect many other organs, and is incurable once it reaches beyond a certain stage. One in six people in the US and Canada has trichinosis from eating trichina worms, which are found in pork. Many people have no symptoms to warn them of this, and when they do, they resemble symptoms of many other illnesses. These worms are not noticed during meat inspections, nor does salting or smoking kill them. Few people cook the meat long enough to kill the trichinae. The rat (another scavenger) also harbors this disease. There are dozens of other worms, germs, diseases and bacteria which are commonly found in pigs, many of which are specific to the pig, or found in greater frequency in pigs.

enjoy your meal

list a credible source or your full of shit
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2011, 04:18:13 AM »
^thats from an article off of http://www.onlinetruth.org/...anyways, why would that be a lie? lmao. like people have some sort of agenda against pork. do some research, young'n. lots of things are not kosher in judaism...pork is just the worst one. shits nasty and ya'll pork lovers are addicted to that shit, so ur bound to be in denial.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2011, 04:23:02 AM »
Ive got some bacon in my pasta right now tastes so good. Like i said i hate when Jews, Muslims, Vegans and shit try to push their views onto you. Doesnt matter how much shit they say im gon eat what the fuck i want.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2011, 04:34:52 AM »
Ive got some bacon in my pasta right now tastes so good. Like i said i hate when Jews, Muslims, Vegans and shit try to push their views onto you. Doesnt matter how much shit they say im gon eat what the fuck i want.

i aint tryna push shit, do whatever makes u happy, i could give a fuck less...just sayin, pork is nasty. just like if u made a thread about how u like girls shitting on ur chest, i would tell u it's nasty..doesn't mean i actually give a fuck if u do it or not.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2011, 07:43:27 AM »
Get over it elior, man up and stop trying to be holier than thou. Every one of us has some habit that is unhealthy or eats something that isn't healthy. You're wasting your time here and looking like a prick, as usual.

Blood$

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52:48 AM »
I indeed just ate a few strips of bacon by themselves

I co-sign this thread