Poll

Do You?

Yes
17 (100%)
No, I'm A Woman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: I Love Bacon  (Read 1480 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Love Bacon
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »

Pork Chop

Raphael

« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
NIK what do you think about seafood?

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2011, 04:00:31 PM »

seafood ranges from healthy to unhealthy...i dont fux wit it though

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »

dude i eat raw oysters every chance i get.

i dont give a fuck, i love that shit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »

Pork Chop

whats ur point...that pork has double the cholesterol? LOL. just ask ur doctor which meat is less healthy.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2011, 04:11:45 PM »
See NIK, why did you have to put LOL in caps and respond in a condescending manner?  I'm just showing you that Pork chops isn't all that different from that sirloin steak.  I would say a grilled chicken breast is above and beyond all these other meats, but a friend chicken breast is already in the same category as a pork chop.  Even worse, since cholesterol and sodium is much higher. 

I'm 100% certain my Doctor would prefer for me to have a pork chop than a tiny cheeseburger from McDonalds.  The point is that if you want to eat healthy, you just gotta know what you eat.  There isn't one meat that is clearly the worst, because it all depends how it is made. 

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »
See NIK, why did you have to put LOL in caps and respond in a condescending manner?  I'm just showing you that Pork chops isn't all that different from that sirloin steak.  I would say a grilled chicken breast is above and beyond all these other meats, but a friend chicken breast is already in the same category as a pork chop.  Even worse, since cholesterol and sodium is much higher. 

I'm 100% certain my Doctor would prefer for me to have a pork chop than a tiny cheeseburger from McDonalds.  The point is that if you want to eat healthy, you just gotta know what you eat.  There isn't one meat that is clearly the worst, because it all depends how it is made. 

it's not condescending, i just find it funny that u wanna post up shit to make it seem like pork meat is just as healthy as steak when it clearly isn't. and even funnier that what u posted showed almost double the cholesterol in pork. say what u like, but pork IS considered the unhealthiest meat, no matter what way u try spinnin it. how bout this, next time u got a doctor visit, remember to ask what meat is the unhealthiest, just for the fuck of it. lemme know what he says, i'm curious.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »

it's not condescending, i just find it funny that u wanna post up shit to make it seem like pork meat is just as healthy as steak when it clearly isn't. and even funnier that what u posted showed almost double the cholesterol in pork. say what u like, but pork IS considered the unhealthiest meat, no matter what way u try spinnin it. how bout this, next time u got a doctor visit, remember to ask what meat is the unhealthiest, just for the fuck of it. lemme know what he says, i'm curious.

There's no spinning.  It's much healthier to eat a pork chop than it is to eat a cheeseburger from McDonalds.  That's a Pork vs Beef battle where Pork wins.  There's no clear winner of unhealthiest meat, because it all depends how it's made and what part of the animal you're going to eat.  Ham is healthier than salami even though it's the same animal.  If you make yourself a ham and cheese sandwich and compare that to the BK $1 Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Pork beats chicken in terms of health there.  It all depends what you get. 

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »

There's no spinning.  It's much healthier to eat a pork chop than it is to eat a cheeseburger from McDonalds.  That's a Pork vs Beef battle where Pork wins.  There's no clear winner of unhealthiest meat, because it all depends how it's made and what part of the animal you're going to eat.  Ham is healthier than salami even though it's the same animal.  If you make yourself a ham and cheese sandwich and compare that to the BK $1 Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Pork beats chicken in terms of health there.  It all depends what you get. 

i'm speakin in general terms...of course if ur gunna compare the healthiest pork to the unhealthiest beef, the pork is gunna win. but a hamburger from mcdonalds is hardly even real beef. in general terms, pork is widely accepted as the unhealthiest meat, though.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »
lol bro bacon wars are no joke.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2011, 10:16:13 PM »
nik stop lyin u use 2 pork a pig and loved it

Sikotic™

« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »

You must be doing sth wrong then, in germany there are less than 10 cases a year, and those are mostly because they eat pork from where it is not controlled.
But wow, 1 in 6, your hospitals must be full of pork victims. lmao @ this jew

It's ok Nik, we all know jews build the pyramids, right? :D lol @ this wannabe jew
LOL @ NIK making "pork addiction" (never knew this existed) sound like a medical epidemic in the US. You're reaching on that one.

No one here is saying bacon, pork chops or most cuts of pork are not the healthiest choices for food (except I think pork loin is actually pretty good for you). From a filthiness standpoint, every meat has its own germs and bacteria. Chicken has salmonella, beef has E. Coli and Mad Cow. Pork has trichinosis. Proper cooking takes care of those germs for the most part. Personally, I'll take modern science over a 3,000 year old book when it comes to this kind of stuff since we know more in 2011 then they ever did. I'm not gonna knock anyone for their personal choices though.

And I can't believe we are comparing ecstasy to pork. I think that's a first.

and even in modern science, pork is still the unhealthiest meat...what dont u get about this? LOL

it's one thing to enjoy pork...it's another to be in denial and act like it's just as healthy as anything out there.
No.

And no matter how many times you say pork is the unhealthiest meat, its not true. It's only considered unhealthy in religious circles.

How are you gonna deny the nutrition FACTS? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »
^LOL...javier posted nutrition facts and it proved that the cholesterol was almost twice as high in pork. i even pointed it out...looks like u the one ignoring it.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »
thats some fuckin jewish math right there

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2011, 03:04:44 PM »
68g of a slice of liver has 269mg of Cholesterol, and this is from a cow