Author Topic: The Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) Was Indeed Violent And A Pedophile  (Read 898 times)

Quakaveli

Yeah i cant help being a Muslim, but can u help being a ignorant coward?  Whatever man, im done with u,

you just started university right? hope it calms u down and makes u mature, it changed me...read a book man...stop blazing angel dust and worshippin Brahman

HINDUTVA!!!!

WTF does Hindutva mean foo?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
yo Quake, i was blitzed outta my mind yesterday....so i decided to make a satirical post of qUAKE....lol

isnt Hindutva, (or sumthin like that) the policy of a more agrresive hindu mentality, spearheaded by Vajpayee's BJP? you know, the nationalist right wing hindu movement? or am i mistaken....

*hungover kickin in*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

yo Quake, i was blitzed outta my mind yesterday....so i decided to make a satirical post of qUAKE....lol

isnt Hindutva, (or sumthin like that) the policy of a more agrresive hindu mentality, spearheaded by Vajpayee's BJP? you know, the nationalist right wing hindu movement? or am i mistaken....

*hungover kickin in*

I dunno aint sure, I gotta look it up...BJP iz da shit tho, ahaha nothin compared to Bal Thackrey and da Shiv Sena though , U heard of them??? they from Mahrashtra btw

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...