Author Topic: The Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) Was Indeed Violent And A Pedophile  (Read 891 times)

CWalker187

Muhammed the "Holy" Warrior

"Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 4:52:73)

"Prophet said: 'Then go to the persons who do not join the congregational prayer and order their homes to be burnt...'"
(Hadith No. Muslim 234)

"Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) said, 'There is no Hijra (i.e. migration) (from Mecca to Medina) after the Conquest (of Mecca), but Jihad and good intention remain; and if you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 42)

"Narrated Abu Huraira: 'A man came to Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) and said, 'Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad (in reward).' He replied, 'I do not find such a deed.' Then he added, 'Can you, while the Muslim fighter is in the battle-field, enter your mosque to perform prayers without cease and fast and never break your fast?' The man said, 'But who can do that?' Abu- Huraira added, 'The Mujahid (i.e. Muslim fighter) is rewarded even for the footsteps of his horse while it wanders bout (for grazing) tied in a long rope.''"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 44)

"The Prophet (Muhammed) said, 'The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 1:2:35)

Comment: In other words, any Muhammedan who fights for Muhammedanism will be rewarded by Allah! This is indeed a violent ideology.  

"Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177)

CWalker187

Muhammed the Pedophile

Comment: When Muhammed was about 50 years old he had dreams of marrying a child, Aisha, who was only about 4-5 years old. How do we know this? Muhammed lived about 570 A.D. to 632 A.D., he became 62 years old. Hadith tells us that when he first slept with Aisha she was only nine years old, and that she then remained with him for the last nine years of his life. 62-9=53, so Muhammed was 53 years old when he first slept with the 9-year old child Aisha, who played with dolls... When he dreamed of marrying her she was six years old, or younger, so Muhammed was about 50 years old then. Why would a 50-year old man want a young child?  

"...[T]he Prophet (Muhammed) said to her (Aisha), 'You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and someone said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 5:58:235)

"[T]he Prophet (Muhammed) married her (Aisha) when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)."
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64)

"Narrated 'Aisha: 'I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet (Muhammed) and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 1:4:229)

Comment: This hadith shows that, in contrast to what some people claim, the relationship between the old man Muhammed and young Aisha was more than the "father-daughter" kind.  

"Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet (Muhammed), and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me."
(Hadith: Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151)

Comment: I'm not sure what the word "enter" refers to here...  

"Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) said to me, 'What type of lady have you married?' I replied, 'I have married a matron'. He said, 'Why, don't you have a liking for the young virgins and for fondling them?' Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, 'Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'"
(Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17)

Comment: Muhammed obviously prefered girls so young that they were still playing, i.e. he prefered children, and he seemed surprised that his friend Jabir bin 'Abdullah didn't.  

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice research.   I have been reading the Qu'ran, only the first few Sura's, but they do kinda bash on the Jews a lot.

Quakaveli

Nice post C Walker, opening eyes, and showing the truth. ;D

verbalassaulta

i cant believe there are people who follow this idiot  ;D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm noticing a few absent responses to this post?

I've refrained from judging Islam since I am relatively uneducated on the matter.  However, comments of these nature definitely do not weigh in its favor.

In all fairness, many Bible quotations are equally ignorant.  

jav

that was the dumbest un educated post ever ;D trust CWalker187 to post some bullshit up like that and Apu Kwake to hang of his nuts

jav

CWanker187 and HoeKwake remind me of a dysfunctional Beavis & Butthead crossed with Aladin and his pet monkey

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
lol at muthafuckaz claimin im dodgin yall pathetic arguments when my computer crashed on the weekend

1. all references to jihad or war is in defense of the muslim community only

2. aisha was specifically chosen as she was related to the Prophets closest companion. That was social norm at the time, its ignorant to compare societal laws 1400 years ago to now

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

Muhammed was also a sexist....

"Omar reported from the Holy Prophet (Muhammed) who said, 'No man shall be questioned for beating his wife.'"
(Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 215)

"The prophet said: 'When a man calls his wife to bed and she does not come, the husband spends the night being angry with her, and the angels curse her until morning. The one who is in heaven is displeased with her until the husband is pleased with her.'"
(Sahih hadith, chapter 558)

"The Prophet (Muhammed) said: 'I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.' It was asked, 'Do they disbelieve in Allah?' (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, 'They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 1:2:28)

"Abu Sayeed al-Khodri reported that Muhammed was talking to a group of women when he said, '... I see the majority of you will go to Hell.' The women asked why, to which Muhammed responded, 'You often curse and are ungrateful to your companions.' He then told them they had a basic defect in their nature, to which they responded, 'How?' Muhammed answered, 'Is not the attestation (knowledge and witness) of a women only worth half of a man's? And that is on account of her short intelligence.'"
(Al-Hadis, Vol. 3, p. 137)

Comment: According to the second most important source of Muhammedanism, women are stupid and it's ok to beat them.  

CWalker187

He was also a racist.....

"Abu Darda reported that the Holy Prophet (Muhammed) said: Allah created Adam when he created him. Then He stroke his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care."
(Hadith, Mishkat ul-Masabih, translated by Karim, v. iii, p. 117)

Comment: So white people are blesses by Allah, and black people are condemned? Below you see that Muhammed was an Arab with fair skin. To someone who had mostly seen Arabs and black Africans, Arabs would seem "white" compared to the much darker, black Africans. So Muhammed surely identified himself as a "white" person. No wonder many militant Muhammedans and Nazis get along...  

"Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman: 'I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet (Muhammed) saying, 'He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard.' Rabi'a said, 'I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent.''"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 4:56:747)

"Narrated 'Umar: I came and behold, Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) was staying on a Mashroba (attic room) and a black slave of Allah's Apostle was at the top of its stairs. I said to him, '(Tell the Prophet) that here is 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (asking for permission to enter).' Then he admitted me."
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari 9:91:368)

Comment: This shows that Muhammed owned at least one black slave.  

"The Prophet (Muhammed) said: 'When the slave runs away from his master, his prayer is not accepted; he is an infidel.'"
(Hadith No. Muslim 32)

"Allah's Apostle (Muhammed) said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'"
(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177)

Trauma-san

I've refrained from judging Islam since I am relatively uneducated on the matter.  However, comments of these nature definitely do not weigh in its favor.

Yeah, that's why I didn't comment.  You can take anything out of context and make it look bad.  Having sex with a 9 year old has ALWAYS Been bad though, so I was dissapointed to see Tech confirm the story.  

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, that's why I didn't comment.  You can take anything out of context and make it look bad.  Having sex with a 9 year old has ALWAYS Been bad though, so I was dissapointed to see Tech confirm the story.  

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Immortal

:-\..damn...could all of this actually be true?
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
That's the problem with these so-called Orthodox Muslims. They try to follow ways that was the norm 1,400 years ago in Arabia. And the Hadith has been doctored up so much, I don't really trust and believe what Hadiths have to say.because moost of them come from an aristocracy point of view. I highly doubt that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would have sexual relations with a child, but again Muhammad had a job of civilizing Saudia Arabia which was  an idoltry state and who's not to say that there was some pedophiles lurking somewhere. But Allah wouldn't make a pedophile a Prophet and he wouldn't make Muhammad (PBUH) the last or seal of the prophets, when Allah said that he sends Prophets and Warners to all lands and time.

But it's very ignorant to say that based on verses taken out of context and not knowing what the verses said before or after that has in relations to the ones posted, but is Muhammad was a pedophile it's easy to say that many "characters" in the bible were murderers and pedophiles as well if taken out of context. But these so-called Orthodox Sunni Muslims should be able to defend those hadiths, but from what I seen, they really don't understand Islam. I would like them to defend the Hadith, since they are sworn by it more than the Holy Q'uran.

I love the Prophet for Islam's cause, but unlike these Sunni's, I follow the famous Psalmist who declared in Egypt to the ancient Egyptians who were Black Africans, not the Arabs you see today, "Ye are GOD's, Children of the Most High God"

Come on Sunni's you better defend the Hadith and repudiate what CWalker has posted even if he's in error.
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law