Author Topic: The Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) Was Indeed Violent And A Pedophile  (Read 879 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Damon, you bring up interesting arguments, however, im done with this clown C Walker, ive dismissed every pathetic argument hes come up with to slander my religion and i refuse to give his bullshit remarks any more legitimacy

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DPG4lyfe

y did he marry tha 9 year old? and wut did he do wit her? idd he have sex wit her? or wut? can sumbody please educate me? im out!!!

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
How dear you saying such thing you write on the Topic. You must be ashamed. I can understand you don't agree with our (Muslims) point of view. But you don't have to disrispect a religion and The Prophet Muhammad (vzh).
You're the lowest person i've ever heard.

Quakaveli

How dear you saying such thing you write on the Topic. You must be ashamed. I can understand you don't agree with our (Muslims) point of view. But you don't have to disrispect a religion and The Prophet Muhammad (vzh).

Hes just speaking the truth...and from what Ive read ur PROHET "Mohammad" seems like a pretty damn low person himself... ::)

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus

Hes just speaking the truth...and from what Ive read ur PROHET "Mohammad" seems like a pretty damn low person himself... ::)

No Comment on such commentary.

Quakaveli

No Comment on such commentary.

LOL then dont make a post, Mr. "JizzPanic" ::)

Tha_Reverend

^^^^UNCALLED FOR^^^^

but any ways, this is some deep stuff.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
yo Quake, for real i though u was just annoyin us and being a goof, i still thought you was cool....till now, you're a coward, some one who will talk shit about a religion but if u see a muslim on the streets u wouldnt say shit, fuckin coward
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

yo Quake, for real i though u was just annoyin us and being a goof, i still thought you was cool....till now, you're a coward, some one who will talk shit about a religion but if u see a muslim on the streets u wouldnt say shit, fuckin coward

LOL fool I am just annoying U but fuck that dont call me a coward U lil bitch, all I said was that why the fuck was jizzpanic talkin shit about CWalker when the fool posts up some credible articles stating Muhammad was violent and a pedophile...and U cant disprove that can U? I never knew all this shit before but now it jus sickens me ppl actually followed him

Quakaveli

And yo of course I won't talk shit, similarly the way U wont talk shit to Americans ::)

But seriously my theory is that A muslim can't help it if hes born into the religion, he has little choice to choose something else...unless hes REALLY religious and gives a big fuck...so its not ur faults ;D its all good, baby

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah i cant help being a Muslim, but can u help being a ignorant coward?  Whatever man, im done with u,

you just started university right? hope it calms u down and makes u mature, it changed me...read a book man...stop blazing angel dust and worshippin Brahman

HINDUTVA!!!!

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

Kids.  

Immortal

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Why is he bashing Jews when Islam came from Judaism?

Trauma-san

Don't sweat it, NIK, Jews have been getting 'bashed' since Moses was around.