Author Topic: DUBCNN: Rip-A-Cut Drops "Did I Forget To Mention Bob Dylan" Video WORLD PREMIERE  (Read 49 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/ripacut-didiforgettomentionbobdylan/ - WATCH

Rip-A-Cut Drops "Did I Forget To Mention Bob Dylan" - By : Rud - August 3, 2011

World Premiere: Southern Cali native Rip-A-Cut emerged thanks to a chance union with Knoc-Turn'Al and forming the Mathmadix a collective including Knawledge and J-Beam. Over the past couple of years the hispanic bilingual rapper has featured on Dubcnn alongside Knoc-Turn'Al and the rest of Mathmadix including on the Knawledg mixtape Deleted Scenes.

Now Rip-A-Cut is set to emerge himself with a debut album entitled "Live with Rip-A-Cut" via Mathmadix Entertainment and has just released his first single to Dubcnn in video format for its World Premiere!

The track, "Did I Forget To Mention Bob Dylan" is produced by David Prokell and mixed by J-Beam and features Rip-A-Cut interlacing classic song-titles and musical icons over a rock-fused beat. Check the video below, via the exclusive Dubcnn world premiere.

Rip-A-Cut - Did I Forget To Mention Bob Dylan (Video)

Enjoy the video, drop your comments on the forums and check back for more news and audio from Rip-A-Cut and the Mathmadix camp right here on DUBCNN! S/O to Knoc-Turn'Al and Mathmadix on Twitter.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

This is dope  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com