Author Topic: Kunta Kinte...  (Read 1277 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Kunta Kinte...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2003, 03:39:56 PM »
i agree wit Infinites original post, that thiz shit should be deleted. Itz fukin useless and stupid.

And to NIK, as for Dave Chapelle making jokes about Black people...u forgot one thing, he'z black. A jew making a joke about Jewish people, wouldnt be nearly as offensive as a non jew making a joke. Especially if it were a joke mocking the Holocaust.

Hey retard...Open your eyes...People on this board make jokes about the Holocaust 24/7 and no one says shit...Now go to sleep you fake ass Net-Banger...PeACe

yur sucha fukin joke lil boy. im fake, but u come on here startin bullshit net beefs.  ::) Maybe cus Snoop was too busy to let u come to his house again LOL. Or maybe u got tired of practicing yur kissing ova there. Get a fukin life klown. U spend way too much time tryin to be cool, and tha funny thang is...it doesnt seem tah work for yah. U gotta be tha biggest damn joke thiz boardz eva seen...and yet u still begged to come back. Whatta bitch. LOL

LOL word put this lil faggot NIK in his pussyshun...LMAO. Aye but now U dun dun it...now u dun dun fucked up now....fuckin wit NIK is like suicide, on ur Karma that iz.. ahahah jus watch...I started beef wit him a cuple weeks ago and went from 0 to -22. Go Figure. >:(

LMAO...I didnt touch your whack ass karma...I was the only one who ever gave u props on this board...Everyone just hates u because they think you're ignorant and a ure big ass joke...That's why everyone clowns the shit out of u in the Train of Thought board... cuz u don't do shit but diss Muslims...Idiot...Tell me one person on this board who is cool with you...Mr 20 year old Virgin...I think I'm about to make a thread with a bunch of you're homosexual pics, so more people can laugh at you...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2003, 03:51:30 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2003, 03:44:33 PM »

yur sucha fukin joke lil boy. im fake, but u come on here startin bullshit net beefs.  ::) Maybe cus Snoop was too busy to let u come to his house again LOL. Or maybe u got tired of practicing yur kissing ova there. Get a fukin life klown. U spend way too much time tryin to be cool, and tha funny thang is...it doesnt seem tah work for yah. U gotta be tha biggest damn joke thiz boardz eva seen...and yet u still begged to come back. Whatta bitch. LOL

I'm a joke? LMAO...U can't even speak English...

"Mah name iz ToNe and I iz tha greatest keystyla'"...

^^^Yeah buddy, that isn't slang, it's just ignorance...Now go back and read this thread front to back and tell me who started beef..."Klown"...

PS, I never begged to come back...Overseer asked me on AIM to come back...PeACe

bez

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2003, 03:46:47 PM »
Nar N.I.K you did bitch a bit about returning, but I would if I was in your position like. I love WCC too.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2003, 03:48:01 PM »
Nar N.I.K you did bitch a bit about returning, but I would if I was in your position like. I love WCC too.  

LMAO...I never bitched about wanting to return...I bitched about overseer banning me for no reason...LoL...PeACe

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2003, 03:50:17 PM »
im rapquakes biest friend!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2003, 03:50:58 PM »

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2003, 05:03:27 PM »
AHAHAHHAHAHA LOL look whose calling OTHERS an idiot ahahahaha Mr. I think RAPQUAKE is 20, LMAO...ur a insecure immature lil prik and speaking of enemies let the karma speak for itself, ahahahaha, and as for givin me karma EVERYONE knows U obsess over that shit...U can deny it all U want but we all know. Shit how the fuck do U think EMENCE, of all people got -3 karma IN ONE DAY???!!!! how did BLADES karma go down so much??? HMM I WONDER!!! maybe it was cuz they beat U in a battle and U were shocked and became a lil winy bitch and they showed U wat a dumbass U were and then U immidiaately started the karma battle...fuckin loser. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2003, 05:05:23 PM »
And correct me if im wrong, but aint U a virgin too? or did Ur boyfriend finally talk u into sex? :D

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2003, 05:54:49 PM »
yeah stand up fo yo people infinite!.... oops my bad
post of the fuckin year...hands down...LMAO...straight up catchin feelins like hes gettin clowned...LMAO

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2003, 05:58:07 PM »

lord that was hilarious...the snoop comments...the kissin coments...LMAO...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2003, 06:40:31 PM »
AHAHAHHAHAHA LOL look whose calling OTHERS an idiot ahahahaha Mr. I think RAPQUAKE is 20, LMAO...ur a insecure immature lil prik and speaking of enemies let the karma speak for itself, ahahahaha, and as for givin me karma EVERYONE knows U obsess over that shit...U can deny it all U want but we all know. Shit how the fuck do U think EMENCE, of all people got -3 karma IN ONE DAY???!!!! how did BLADES karma go down so much??? HMM I WONDER!!! maybe it was cuz they beat U in a battle and U were shocked and became a lil winy bitch and they showed U wat a dumbass U were and then U immidiaately started the karma battle...fuckin loser. ::)

Ure right...I just gave u negetive karma...LMAO...Only because u mentioned it...

But don't get me wrong... I never gave Emence or Blade negetive karma...Only you, Mr. Rap Quack...Because I know ure so insecure about your karma...LMAO...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2003, 08:51:11 PM »
lol@ NIK tryna be cool and accepted by others lol. What a pitiful life u must lead lol. As for your uneducated 15 year old ass thinking u know anything about me, guess again lil dood. haha. You have got to be one of the most insecure people ive ever been cursed with talkin to lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2003, 08:55:53 PM »
lol@ NIK tryna be cool and accepted by others lol. What a pitiful life u must lead lol. As for your uneducated 15 year old ass thinking u know anything about me, guess again lil dood. haha. You have got to be one of the most insecure people ive ever been cursed with talkin to lol.

Ok...this is the internet...u haven't met me, so don't be talkin like u did, 'dood'...and I'm 16...PeAcE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2003, 09:06:18 PM »

Ok...this is the internet...u haven't met me, so don't be talkin like u did, 'dood'...and I'm 16...PeAcE

^^ok, jus like i aint met u...u havent met me. So how does your "u dont even know how to speak English" comment make sense? Have u heard me speak on the message board? Or jus type? Who the fuk on here types in proper English? I mean cmon, this is a fukin message board...or an Essay?

As for who started beef in thiz thread first...u did. I aint come out attackin yur ass...until u posted yur shit up..."hey retard...blah blah blah." But fukit, i aint interested in thiz shit anymore.

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2003, 11:59:19 PM »
yeah stand up fo yo people infinite!.... oops my bad

LOL

I'm gonna stand up for David Chapelle.  He's hilarious.  I've never seen him buckdance, either, and he doesn't have any nephews or nieces, so I don't understand the criticism.