Author Topic: Kunta Kinte...  (Read 1271 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Kunta Kinte...
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2003, 01:19:31 AM »
All I know is I see NIK with the lowest karma, that joke was just horrible. And everyone chants racism is over, yet still laugh at racist jokes. I swear, oh well... continue with your shit, someday I'ma post a grip of white jokes, see what people say. I got tons, but most are just dump, so they are basically not even my opinion. But it'll be fun what people say.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2003, 02:43:20 AM »
All I know is I see NIK with the lowest karma, that joke was just horrible. And everyone chants racism is over, yet still laugh at racist jokes. I swear, oh well... continue with your shit, someday I'ma post a grip of white jokes, see what people say. I got tons, but most are just dump, so they are basically not even my opinion. But it'll be fun what people say.

tha thing iz, it wasnt even fukin funny. I dont really see what was a "joke" about it anywayz.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2003, 04:48:24 AM »
Neither do I. I see no joke in a man's suffering. I would hate my life and my culture to be the blunt of a NIK joke for reals.
tha thing iz, it wasnt even fukin funny. I dont really see what was a "joke" about it anywayz.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2003, 04:49:11 AM by Lost Angel »

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2003, 11:23:06 AM »
Yeah, I didn't get it either, wasn't funny to me.  Now, my Nazi joke, THAT was funny.  

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2003, 01:50:42 PM »
LMAO......how in the hell did I miss this thread?  def put this down as one of wcc's classic threads.  

bez

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2003, 02:11:46 PM »
Security Guard:  BULLSHIT THREAD, BULLSHIT THREAD

Woodrow

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2003, 02:15:52 PM »
Im gonna delete my account so I can't give Karma and we can watch it go down just as fast as when I had 500 posts. People don't like you.

<------

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2003, 02:47:13 PM »
LOL, HOW THE HELL Did you get -20 karma? LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2003, 02:52:05 PM »
LOL, HOW THE HELL Did you get -20 karma? LOL

people thought I was giving them bad Karma so I guess they gave me bad Karma...

Oh well, I had Rud reset my posts so I can't give anybody anything.

Trauma-san

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2003, 03:14:48 PM »
Oh, o.k., lol I thought you had -20 from 1 post, lol.  

ROCCY

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2003, 03:39:34 PM »
1) Please stop arguing over stupid shit like karma, and calling others stupid stuff like "GOAT" cough"engle rock"cough..

2) that person in that picture u posted bez laughing at that is fucked up..i dont like that..

3) everyone on this board has bad karma, even if u cant see it with all the props on first, they still got bad karma..sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO more arguing karma is stupid anyway..peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2003, 03:52:08 PM »
I'd like to see the same people saying racism is wrong next time somone posts a Jewish or a White joke...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2003, 04:02:40 PM »
I'd like to see the same people saying racism is wrong next time somone posts a Jewish or a White joke...PeACe

yur right man. I aint even arguin wit u bout that shit. I never said it was right to make racist jokes about Jews and the Holocaust. But JUST because it gets done, doesnt make it right that u mock slavery wit that shit u posted up. If u think its wrong to mock sumthing as bad as the Holocaust...then why would u do tha same towardz anotha group?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2003, 05:53:05 PM »
For Gods Sake, Engle please dont insinuate that I give u bad karma...i have never given anyone bad karma on this board except Rap Quake once, and i did it to piss him off...
Face it people dont like you.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2003, 08:29:45 PM »
You gave me bad Karma, young padwan.