Author Topic: (VIDEO) DMX Speaks On His Bipolar Disorder, Drug Addiction & More  (Read 480 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VRdjexYjcY&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3VRdjexYjcY&amp;feature=related</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

dstyle

• 'G'
Re: (VIDEO) DMX Speaks On His Bipolar Disorder, Drug Addiction & More
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 02:46:55 AM »
karma is a bitch

NINE ------> DMX
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:54:42 AM »
he dosent look very good

EnzoUK

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:51:22 AM »
ah i just hope this dude gets back on his feet soon, all the bullshit has gone on farr too long.

the big question here is: Can you see this guy becoming a superstar again? .... and my answer is no as sad as it is..   :-\
Twitter: @EnzoUK

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 05:56:52 AM »
ah i just hope this dude gets back on his feet soon, all the bullshit has gone on farr too long.

the big question here is: Can you see this guy becoming a superstar again? .... and my answer is no as sad as it is..   :-\

I gotta agree, in this day and age, definitely no. Eminem made a huge comeback (although it took 2 albums) after similar, but not as bad, issues. But as big as DMX was, and he was also one of my favorites, he isn't on that Eminem level and probably doesn't have enough of a label backing to pull of a big comeback.

It's crazy how you can go from setting records, having a few classic albums (IMO), being a household name and one of the bigger names in the entire music industry, to this shit.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »
Its a shame but thats what drugs do.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 08:16:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9i38C5H95ro" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9i38C5H95ro</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 11:22:42 AM »
i really hope that X can make a decent comeback because he saved hip hop when everybody(Jay-Z,The LOX,Mase,Puff,JD etc etc) were running around in their shiny faggot suits trying to ruin hip hop. he´ll never be a superstar again but he deserves to have an ok career because he put out a lot great music that was incredibly succesful for an artist talking about robbing and tearing shit up.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 01:45:13 PM »
Hope he can come back and stay outta the drugs. We'll see.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
10 kids???? Put a condom on god damn it!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 08:16:58 PM »
His career is done. At this point let's just hope we don't turn on the news and see him Amy Winehouse'd.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"