Author Topic: 2011 Jets road to the Superbowl thread  (Read 100 times)

OG Hack Wilson

2011 Jets road to the Superbowl thread
« on: August 08, 2011, 12:53:51 PM »
First lets start this on a somber note.  Everything is not all fun and games.  I for one am DEVISTATED by the Jets and Jerricho Cotchery parting ways.  Cotchery was the heart and backbone of this team and he will be greatly missed.

now, back to the positive stuff:

Plaxico Burress should get himself atleast 8 TD's this year as a huge red-zone target and Santonio Holmes will probably lead the Jets in receiving yardage by a mile unless he gets hurt

our RB situation hasn't changed....Shonn Greene will get the hard yardage and Tomlinson will be the goal line guy and pass-catching RB.  I predict Greene and LT combine for about 1,500 yards and 10 TDs  (last year they had 1,680 yards and 8 TD).  McKnight will also see some time too.

Sanchez I predict will have about 3,000 to 3,300 yards and his TD/INT will be around 20/15 or best case scenario 25/15.  Stats are not his specialty yet but he is a big game QB and that's all you can ask for out of a 3rd year QB.

the Defense?  why go into detail? we're gonna shut motherfuckers down 10-12 games and have a few crappy performances.  We really should've tried to keep Ellis though.

LET'S GO JETS
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens