Author Topic: Mobb Deep Shook Ones part 2 dirty version...was it ever released?  (Read 1445 times)

OG Hack Wilson

can't find it anywhere if it was...the one on the album is clean
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Mobb Deep Shook Ones part 2 dirty version...was it ever released?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 10:16:11 PM »
did u actually buy the album Hack?  #justaskin'

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:27:20 PM »
did u actually buy the album Hack?  #justaskin'

nah but it's well known that the dirty version of the album still has the clean Shook ones part 2 on it

but i'm shocked if the dirty one wasn't released on a single whether vinyl or CD at some point
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 10:42:09 PM »
it probably was u just have to put some money into it.  i know, that's probably a little difficult to process lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:47:38 PM »
it probably was u just have to put some money into it.  i know, that's probably a little difficult to process lol

lmao   so it must be a coincidence that all the versions of the CD online have every other song dirty but shook ones part 2 is still clean, right?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 11:20:01 PM »

lmao   so it must be a coincidence that all the versions of the CD online have every other song dirty but shook ones part 2 is still clean, right?

maybe u shoulda brought the album from a store in America (preferably in New York) in 1995.  i don't know why you're being such a smart ass, i don't even know if the explicit version exists.  all i know is that it probably exists becuz all explicit versions do, u just have SPEND SOME MONEY ON IT and stop trying to be so cheap going the online way.  u get what u pay for homie, i thought u knew...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 11:36:41 PM »
it probably was u just have to put some money into it.  i know, that's probably a little difficult to process lol

lmao   so it must be a coincidence that all the versions of the CD online have every other song dirty but shook ones part 2 is still clean, right?

maybe u shoulda brought the album from a store in America (preferably in New York) in 1995.  i don't know why you're being such a smart ass, i don't even know if the explicit version exists.  all i know is that it probably exists becuz all explicit versions do, u just have SPEND SOME MONEY ON IT and stop trying to be so cheap going the online way.  u get what u pay for homie, i thought u knew...

you are a fucking douche bag.  first off why did you say "#justaskin" if you're going to be an ignorant faggot about my answer?

second off you really think I'd make a thread if I wasn't positive the dirty version wasn't easy to find?  calling you a baboon is an insult to all primates.  I'll have to come up with a better insult for your dumbass.

lmao @ buying a mobb record as if Havoc and Prodigy really need my money....go make some fake Detox tracklists retard

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 11:39:30 PM »
it probably was u just have to put some money into it.  i know, that's probably a little difficult to process lol

lmao   so it must be a coincidence that all the versions of the CD online have every other song dirty but shook ones part 2 is still clean, right?

maybe u shoulda brought the album from a store in America (preferably in New York) in 1995.  i don't know why you're being such a smart ass, i don't even know if the explicit version exists.  all i know is that it probably exists becuz all explicit versions do, u just have SPEND SOME MONEY ON IT and stop trying to be so cheap going the online way.  u get what u pay for homie, i thought u knew...

you are a fucking douche bag.  first off why did you say "#justaskin" if you're going to be an ignorant faggot about my answer?

second off you really think I'd make a thread if I wasn't positive the dirty version wasn't easy to find?  calling you a baboon is an insult to all primates.  I'll have to come up with a better insult for your dumbass.

lmao @ buying a mobb record as if Havoc and Prodigy really need my money....go make some fake Detox tracklists retard

dumb wilson you can't call someone else douche bag here since you are one of the biggest of this forum you fucking idiot!  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »

dumb wilson you can't call someone else douche bag here since you are one of the biggest of this forum you fucking idiot!  :D

learn to use a coma #fagturd

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 11:44:24 PM »
A dirty version was never released.
The single never had one either, just the "LP Version" which was censored.
Always wondered about this  :eh: ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 11:47:37 PM »
A dirty version was never released.
The single never had one either, just the "LP Version" which was censored.
Always wondered about this  :eh: ?

just figured i'd ask on here.  thanks for being the only other heterosexual in this thread besides me lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 12:02:19 AM »
im not a patsy so stop addressin like im some fuckin clown

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »
im not a patsy so stop addressin like im some fuckin clown

you make clowns seem like intelligent and productive members of our society

how's unemployment going?  and probably welfare since the mentally handicapped don't get hired too often

#truth

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 12:32:32 AM »
 "you still"?

learn englsih if you gonna come on a forum about west coast rap

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 12:35:19 AM »
whore wilson is retarded
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.