Author Topic: Mobb Deep Shook Ones part 2 dirty version...was it ever released?  (Read 1466 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Mobb Deep Shook Ones part 2 dirty version...was it ever released?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »
whore wilson is retarded

"whore wilson"?  really now, that is the best you can come up with?  smh you aren't worth my time anymore.  i bid you good day Alone-o.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 12:39:26 AM »
whore wilson is retarded

"whore wilson"?  really now, that is the best you can come up with?  smh you aren't worth my time anymore.  i bid you good day Alone-o.

you don't deserve the best from me, fat wilson
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

awol22222

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 06:16:53 PM »
Bump

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 09:22:57 PM »
Might be a sample clearance deal. I know quite a few singles from albums that appear censored even on the explicits (including "Slippin" by DMX and "Slam Harder" by Onyx). I think in both cases, the sample owners would not allow foul language on the track if they were going to clear the sample so the songs were edited.

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 10:02:30 PM »
True, but an explicit version of Slippin does exist.

snoop

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »
Might be a sample clearance deal. I know quite a few singles from albums that appear censored even on the explicits (including "Slippin" by DMX and "Slam Harder" by Onyx). I think in both cases, the sample owners would not allow foul language on the track if they were going to clear the sample so the songs were edited.

interesting - i didn't know that.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 09:38:41 PM »
True, but an explicit version of Slippin does exist.
I'm sure explicit versions of all these songs exist. The one for "Slippin" just happens to be publicly available.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 10:23:36 PM »
Why would you even need a dirty version? Are you really that desperate to hear the word nigga a little bit clearer?

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »
any1 got this?  id love 2 hear it too, fuck what this nigga above me said
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »
Im sure i had this on the comp at some point in the past, tho i may well be mistaken...and shame on you for not having a copy of the infamous in your cd collection  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 08:40:05 AM »
Why would you even need a dirty version? Are you really that desperate to hear the word nigga a little bit clearer?

:)
*drumroll* .... ka-ka-ka-dish!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 09:43:55 AM »
What I always wondered was part II realy part 2?? i mean why the fuck would you label your song part 2 if the original didn't come out before it?? I've heard part 1 & I dont know why the hell they would re-do it & thats IF it really was the first version. Thank god they did cause now we have 2 classics 8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:47:28 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 02:42:03 PM »
What I always wondered was part II realy part 2?? i mean why the fuck would you label your song part 2 if the original didn't come out before it?? I've heard part 1 & I dont know why the hell they would re-do it & thats IF it really was the first version. Thank god they did cause now we have 2 classics 8)

It came out before pt 2 but wasn't released on an album til afterwards

kuruptlon

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 06:35:36 PM »

Yup you can add Kanye West's School Spirit to that list.