Author Topic: Mr. Cheeks Bout To Smack Joe Budden When He See's Him  (Read 1371 times)

bouli77

Re: Mr. Cheeks Bout To Smack Joe Budden When He See's Him
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 04:35:21 PM »
I don't know. You've seen the American Gangster episode about Mac Dre i suppose. You also may know that Mac Minister who was on several platinum albums was on the America's Most Wanted list for several months for killing KC rapper Fat Tone. Young Lay from Young Black Brotha records, signed to Atlantic records and who had done songs with 2pac was shot in the head and survived but his baby was set on fire (or some shit like that). RBL Posse's Hittman & Mr Cee were both killed in San Francisco. even Spice 1 got shot and survived not too long ago (2007). these names might be unfamiliar to you but they all are stalwarts from their respective scenes and were full-time professional rappers that moved consequent amounts of units. let's not mention the NYC rappers like Freaky Tah or Big L but that was in the 90's times have changed I guess.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 04:43:18 PM »
I don't know. You've seen the American Gangster episode about Mac Dre i suppose. You also may know that Mac Minister who was on several platinum albums was on the America's Most Wanted list for several months for killing KC rapper Fat Tone. Young Lay from Young Black Brotha records, signed to Atlantic records and who had done songs with 2pac was shot in the head and survived but his baby was set on fire (or some shit like that). RBL Posse's Hittman & Mr Cee were both killed in San Francisco. even Spice 1 got shot and survived not too long ago (2007). these names might be unfamiliar to you but they all are stalwarts from their respective scenes and were full-time professional rappers that moved consequent amounts of units. let's not mention the NYC rappers like Freaky Tah or Big L but that was in the 90's times have changed I guess.

Cham's knowledge  about west is limited to The Game and Crooked I so its not surprised he knows shit about it   :P :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »

Cham's knowledge  about west is limited to The Game and Crooked I so its not surprised he knows shit about it   :P :P

All those dudes are years & years old. "had done songs with 2pac". ::)

I'm speaking generally about the recent years in Hip Hop.

Spice is a valid point though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »
Hey, I remember Mr. Cheeks. God damn, what a wack ass name. He's an alright rapper though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 07:43:07 PM »
a whole bunch of niggas have gotten fucked up since proof died smh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 08:20:14 PM »
That guy from the Dougie song was killed just a couple of months ago

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »
stack bundles died after proof if im not mistaken

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2011, 03:29:24 AM »
stack bundles died after proof if im not mistaken

yup and so did Dolla (Konvikt Muzic rapper) (2009), Grammy award winning Static Major (from the group Playa) (2008), Cash Money's Magnolia Shorty (2010), and local rappers you might have heard of like Tha Dangla from Frisco (Fast 1's little brother, released a good album "Straight Maxin" in 1996) (2007) or Nussie (from Baton Rouge) (Lil Boosie was thought to be involved in the crime) (2009).

Raphael

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2011, 07:05:15 AM »
a combination of mr cheeks, canibus and kurupt is enough to make the reels on cassette tapes bust.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2011, 09:02:27 AM »
a combination of mr cheeks, canibus and kurupt is enough to make the reels on cassette tapes bust.

props

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 09:47:50 AM »
And who the fuck checks out an artist called Mr. Cheeks? lmao.

:sign_withstupid:
LMAO @ your idiocy.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Raphael

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 12:04:11 PM »
rappers tend to have stupid names its just that we are used to hearing some names more often and we forget how ridiculous they are.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »
 :sleep:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.