Author Topic: Another chapter in my x-girlfriend saga  (Read 169 times)

infinite59

Another chapter in my x-girlfriend saga
« on: December 10, 2001, 02:34:54 PM »
Ashley-

"Would you like to go with me/ Down my Dead End Street"

I approach you with caution written across the top of my forehead.  After ages of anxious anticipation, you've finally opened up to me. So I thankfully accept the kernal of truth I recieved amist a bed of lies.  
It would not be wise, however, for me to charge you with perjury.  For I am void of the slightest inclination, to shouldering the burden of yesterday.  That load wieghs far more than this 155 pound frame is willing to carry.  So carefully I take the next step in furthering our existence.  Learning from mistakes of the past, and biulding something anew.  Walk with me if you want, or lag behind and catch up later.  Delete my mail, or take it for what it's worth.  I'm going to get mines regardless.  Watch your step.... Brian

Suga Foot

Re: Another chapter in my x-girlfriend saga
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2001, 06:37:43 PM »
That's deep yo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2001, 07:02:09 PM »
tell her to get DOWN ON HER KNEES for u

lolz naw , that shit wuz deep

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2001, 11:19:31 PM »
shit im confused now.  what the fuck was that.  i think my dumbass doesnt understand.

Peace

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2001, 02:09:35 AM »

shit im confused now.  what the fuck was that.  i think my dumbass doesnt understand.

Peace

....Yo... Homie.. what was the impression you got from it, because I might've made it too confusing for her??

It was basically me telling her that I'm glad she finally admitted to being a fucking liar for the last few years, and that I was glad she opened up like that, and that I hope she will continue to open up to me, but that I still got to do what I got to do.. whether that means write her even if she doesn't write me.. or whatever the case may be.....