Author Topic: HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ---WHITE CRAIG vs. TONE [NEED VOTES!!!]  (Read 1644 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ---WHITE CRAIG vs. TONE [NEED VOTES!!!]
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2003, 11:30:16 AM »
ive tried to stay outta this.. but since the votes are missing, ill do it....

ill either vote today or tomorrow...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2003, 12:04:48 PM »
Alright, I guess I'll vote on a Cloud 9 battle. This is basically how I see it.

When I read ToNe's, I was like, ok, a very good verse with some good hitting lyrics, and it seemed as if the man was on point on much of his shit. I it would be very hard to follow, and was very entertaining.  Pr1mo, as the champ get to spit second, and his verse was very ruff.  It wasn't as entertaining though, but seemed more like a battle verse than ToNe.

In the end, it's a battle of the two best on WCC, and it doesn't matter what's a battle verse, or what's more entertaining, but who's better. I think that in the end, ToNe had the better verse, and though it was very close, ToNe did pull it out. So this hurts to say, but my vote goes to DayGoStyLz

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2003, 01:07:10 PM »
I dont care even if i lose it gives me an excuse to beat everybody and get it again

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 03:43:35 PM »
This shit is hard.. Ima do it in short cause i aint got time to type out a long ass vote.

Both verses were tight ask fuck. The disses on em were tight, and the flows were dope. The vocab and they way both rhymes were put togatha was also real nice. This is what you'd expect from a heavyweight battle.

To be honest.. I was feelin' Craig's just a little more.. I dunno what it was about his shit.. Just appealed to me a little bit more.. Defo a hard battle to vote on..

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 05:05:15 PM »
Ima be totally honest here... i wont keep anything back....

CRAIG

Its like Snortin’ 120 milligrams of Oxy-Contin “You Dead After The First~Line”\\
a normal dose of oxycontin is between 100-160mg/day.... it takes WAY more than 120mg to get an overdose
I’m like “Female K-9 Parkinsons Disease” the way I "Shake~Bitches"\\
are you the one who's shakin or the one who's getting shaked?? .. the correct line shall be "I’m like “Female K-9 Parkinsons Disease” the way I Getting "Shaked~By~Bitches"..

an ammount of your multies werent "real multis"... for example: you rhymed "desperce~nine" with "first~five" & Burst~thigh & "First~Line"..... u also rhymed "Make~A~decision" with "deadly~intuitions" & "fake~double~visions" & "straight~preminitions"...basicly, the only rhyming parts are the last syllable

i felt like your personals werent hitting hard enough, some of them were played out.. like the ones with tone being a fake blood.. ...Lyricly, this rhyme were very well written... nice vocab and some really nice punches, both rhymes were hard to follow flow-wise, but i felt craig's flow more, some of the lyrics inaccuracy drags down some points..

Craig - 4.35

TONE

you're multies were better structured and longer, but some of them had the same fault as craig's.... like the meteor-showers line, even though it was a dope punch, you shouldnt try to highlight it as a multi since only the first 2 syllables rhymed (of 5 possible) ...
u mixed like really dope lines with some below (your) avreage, ... you had nice personals.. both of yall had a couple of fill in lines...

Tone - 4.50

i think the major thing that gave Tone the victory is cuz he sticks to more "simple wisdom".... sometimes when you try to use to advanced punches, you might just slip a bit....

WINNER : TONE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 06:49:14 PM »
4-3

Keep votin yall....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2003, 11:58:00 AM »
Damn this is a hard one, illicit is on point though.  Tone had good multies, good flow, and sum hella dope lines no doubt.  Primos verse I loved, hella interesting, great personals, wordplay and multies.  He really hit tone hard personaly, and brought sum humor too.  Some of his lines were just straight up ill, and every line was very creative  ...

Great battle ya'll ..

vote - White~Craig

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2003, 03:44:02 PM »
ummm is that^ a vote NIK?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2003, 07:30:07 PM »
Damn this is a hard one, illicit is on point though.  Tone had good multies, good flow, and sum hella dope lines no doubt.  Primos verse I loved, hella interesting, great personals, wordplay and multies.  He really hit tone hard personaly, and brought sum humor too.  Some of his lines were just straight up ill, and every line was very creative  ...

Great battle ya'll ..

vote - White~Craig

^^that shit dont count at all...i woulda disqualified a NIK vote regardless...but that shit aint even a vote, just a quote.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2003, 07:30:21 PM »
i believe so..........Another one bites the dust....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2003, 07:33:05 PM »
bullshit...itz still 4-3

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2003, 07:43:58 PM »
to make things clear Tone ..NIK just told me he was gonna vote on the battle..That is a vote.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2003, 08:00:15 PM »
to make things clear Tone ..NIK just told me he was gonna vote on the battle..That is a vote.

That shit dont count, i can dispute tha shit if i want to. Theres NO FUKIN WAY IN THE WORLD that NIK was gonna vote for me, whether he read the verses or not. I can promise u that. U know it too.

Im assuming that u approached him about voting anywayz, cus it isnt like NIK comes on here and votes often at ALL.

If itz really that important to u, that yur willin tah win on sum strait bitch shit....then fukit, keep tha title. But i aint takin thiz as a loss...fuk that. U know NIK iz a biased voter regardless...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2003, 05:16:50 AM »
whatever it dont count then...keep voting

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2003, 05:39:33 AM »
NIK voted on a battle I was in once and my opponent was his real life homie R.E.L. I took that one 5-1 ::)