Author Topic: HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ---WHITE CRAIG vs. TONE [NEED VOTES!!!]  (Read 1649 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ---WHITE CRAIG vs. TONE [NEED VOTES!!!]
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2003, 11:19:48 AM »
cool..I don't really care because i really didnt feel strongly about my verse anyway.
Good shit Tone...Im kinda glad i lost because now i can go beat all the newbies and go back up top.    

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2003, 01:34:39 PM »
^?^
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2003, 03:08:39 PM »
Tight battle no doubt, congratulations ToNe  ;)

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2003, 04:41:34 PM »
cool..I don't really care because i really didnt feel strongly about my verse anyway.
Good shit Tone...Im kinda glad i lost because now i can go beat all the newbies and go back up top.    

u had me hella nervous, i thought when it was 3-1....it was pretty much ova. But good shit man, like i said...we'll proll get at it again sumtime.

PeaccccccccccE!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2003, 07:01:10 PM »
ToNe...you're such a bitch man...I swear...You're just gunna delete my posts like that? LMAO...It took me a while to type that shit up muthafucka...This aint no fair moderating...I'll have Overseer get ure ass fired as a moderater for doing shit like that...Like i said...My vote should count...Who are you to judge if I'm biased or not? and Liquify never clarafied his vote...Whatever man...I see you're very proud that you "won", and Primo is letting it slide...so i wont ruin it for you...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2003, 07:43:27 PM »
First off, it is fair moderating. If u want an explaination why i deleted yur shit...here goez.

I dont really want yur bullshit in here man. If u actually come on keystyle to post up useful shit, or even anything positive...then itd be cool. But if yur jus gonna be in here to talk shit, and bring that "G-spot" net beefin in here, then theres no point in yur post being there. Besides, in case u aint noticed...we often delete free-posts on battles. Theyre just clutter...and yurs, are almost ALWAYS clutter lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2003, 08:07:25 PM »
Tone...You know very well what you're doing...Who gave u the right to decide if I was biased or not? Just answer the simple question...And yea, your right, I didn't give an explanation for my vote, but neither did Liquify, and his vote counted...At least I went and clarified my vote...

DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  dude
 REdRUm213:  dude
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  u fuckin won
 REdRUm213:  lol

REdRUm213:  no shit
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  dont let tone rob u like that
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  he deleted my post
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  i made a long post with a bunch of valid points
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  and he just deleted it
 REdRUm213:  i feel i beat him
 REdRUm213:  damn
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  dude...stand up for ure rights      REdRUm213:  it dont matter
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  why shouldnt my vote count?
 REdRUm213:  i dont know
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  and why does he have the right to delete my valid points i made?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  and why was that dude Liquify able to vote without a reason to why he voted
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  stand up dude...dont let ToNe fuckin cheat
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  that shit sickens me
 REdRUm213:  it dont matter cuz we all know who is better
 REdRUm213:  lol

Whatever though...This'll be my last post on this dumbass thread...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2003, 08:20:53 PM »
yur shit was deleted, cus like i said...u dont do shit but talk shit. and thas IT. u didnt vote, u quoted a vote. And as for u being biased, was i the only one on this thread that agreed? Illicit even agreed, and he's in the same crew as Pr1mo. If i lost on fair votes, id accept it. Pr1mo should do the same. I do have the right to decide whether yur biased, because every fukin vote ive ever seen from u...was biased. U vote for who u like, or against who u dont like. Plain and simple. U NEVER even post on thiz board, so the fact that u outta fukin nowhere decided to vote, is already suspicious to me. Ive never seen u vote on here in the last fukin YEAR, unless it was one of yur lil homies battlin...or sumbody u hated on. Thas tha fukin truth. Jus live wit it. Yur ass is more concerned wit this battle then me OR Pr1mo.

As fah Pr1mo, i respect u on thiz board as a keystyler foo, ask around. But u lost, if i lost...i woulda jus dealt wit it.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2003, 10:16:34 AM »
i dont even care at all...Half the motherfuckas on this board dickride anyway. If i posted as a newbie and faced a vet with my shit i would get no votes cuz i am a newbie..Thats how it works..

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2003, 10:22:36 AM »
or both mc's are vets but just cuz one of em is more well-known and perhaps a tad bit better he automatically gets voted on even tho for once his shit wasnt competitive.  I'm not referring to this battle I'm speakin for myself.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2003, 05:28:05 PM »
or both mc's are vets but just cuz one of em is more well-known and perhaps a tad bit better he automatically gets voted on even tho for once his shit wasnt competitive.  I'm not referring to this battle I'm speakin for myself.

you talkin bout ya battle with Tone ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2003, 10:14:52 PM »
yur shit was deleted, cus like i said...u dont do shit but talk shit. and thas IT. u didnt vote, u quoted a vote. And as for u being biased, was i the only one on this thread that agreed? Illicit even agreed, and he's in the same crew as Pr1mo. If i lost on fair votes, id accept it. Pr1mo should do the same. I do have the right to decide whether yur biased, because every fukin vote ive ever seen from u...was biased. U vote for who u like, or against who u dont like. Plain and simple. U NEVER even post on thiz board, so the fact that u outta fukin nowhere decided to vote, is already suspicious to me. Ive never seen u vote on here in the last fukin YEAR, unless it was one of yur lil homies battlin...or sumbody u hated on. Thas tha fukin truth. Jus live wit it. Yur ass is more concerned wit this battle then me OR Pr1mo.

As fah Pr1mo, i respect u on thiz board as a keystyler foo, ask around. But u lost, if i lost...i woulda jus dealt wit it.

I only vote when people ask me too...and this time around Primo asked me to vote...You damn cheater...And yea, I quoted a vote...But I went on to clarify my vote in the next post...Damn sore loser...I wrote a short rhyme about this...I have no time to type it up though...I will later though...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2003, 10:57:15 PM »
I only vote when people ask me too...and this time around Primo asked me to vote...You damn cheater...And yea, I quoted a vote...But I went on to clarify my vote in the next post...Damn sore loser...I wrote a short rhyme about this...I have no time to type it up though...I will later though...PeACe

lol! how can i be a sore loser, when i won? Yur vote was invalid and u know it foo. U aint never gave an unbiased vote on here that i can remember. If sum1 told me that u voted, i woulda known before lookin at it...that u voted against me.  Why are u so concerned wit Keystyle anywayz? U never post here, u suck at it, yur much better at whining, bitching, and being annoying in tha G-Spot. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2003, 04:07:06 PM »

lol! how can i be a sore loser, when i won? Yur vote was invalid and u know it foo. U aint never gave an unbiased vote on here that i can remember. If sum1 told me that u voted, i woulda known before lookin at it...that u voted against me.  Why are u so concerned wit Keystyle anywayz? U never post here, u suck at it, yur much better at whining, bitching, and being annoying in tha G-Spot. lol

LMAO! I suck at keystyle? I might suck, but I'm undefeated...and I've been keystyling on WCC before u had a computer...I've beat Mdogg 10 times...I've beaten I-Bo...I've beaten Narrator...Shit, I dunno who I haven't beaten during my stay at keystyle...You fuckin make me sick, you whack ass excuse for a keystyler...I invented keystyling...Now come and suck my big Jewish cock...PeACe!