Author Topic: HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ---WHITE CRAIG vs. TONE [NEED VOTES!!!]  (Read 1681 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ---WHITE CRAIG vs. TONE [NEED VOTES!!!]
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2003, 04:13:34 PM »
I only vote when people ask me too...and this time around Primo asked me to vote...You damn cheater...And yea, I quoted a vote...But I went on to clarify my vote in the next post...Damn sore loser...I wrote a short rhyme about this...I have no time to type it up though...I will later though...PeACe

lol! how can i be a sore loser, when i won? Yur vote was invalid and u know it foo. U aint never gave an unbiased vote on here that i can remember. If sum1 told me that u voted, i woulda known before lookin at it...that u voted against me.  Why are u so concerned wit Keystyle anywayz? U never post here, u suck at it, yur much better at whining, bitching, and being annoying in tha G-Spot. lol

LMAO! I suck at keystyle? I might suck, but I'm undefeated...and I've been keystyling on WCC before u had a computer...I've beat Mdogg 10 times...I've beaten I-Bo...I've beaten Narrator...Shit, I dunno who I haven't beaten during my stay at keystyle...You fuckin make me sick, you whack ass excuse for a keystyler...I invented keystyling...Now come and suck my big Jewish cock...PeACe!

you defeated me when i was still a newbie.... wanna battle again?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2003, 05:39:21 PM »

LMAO! I suck at keystyle? I might suck, but I'm undefeated...and I've been keystyling on WCC before u had a computer...I've beat Mdogg 10 times...I've beaten I-Bo...I've beaten Narrator...Shit, I dunno who I haven't beaten during my stay at keystyle...You fuckin make me sick, you whack ass excuse for a keystyler...I invented keystyling...Now come and suck my big Jewish cock...PeACe!

Muthaphukka, everyone that saw our old battles said I won, and the last one you got all your wannabe Sccit cock riders to vote. The realism is I beat you as my sister, I beat you as me, she, I can beat you at will. Our last battle I won, but I took the lost because I was on break, and all your bitchy friends voted for you. All the real keystylers that actually key, and vote regularly at the time voted for me. Face it dogg, you can never truly beat me, only once when I didn't even care did you beat me. You diss my sister, but never me, so dogg, diss me. Another thing, I was keystyling on this board before you ever even keyed. Dogg, I was the first creditable keystyler here, well you were rapping like Bizzar talking about fucking your grandma. You Jewish mouth can suck my Big Brown Mexican Balls. Sccit Killa 3, coming soon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2003, 08:30:29 PM »

Muthaphukka, everyone that saw our old battles said I won, and the last one you got all your wannabe Sccit cock riders to vote. The realism is I beat you as my sister, I beat you as me, she, I can beat you at will. Our last battle I won, but I took the lost because I was on break, and all your bitchy friends voted for you. All the real keystylers that actually key, and vote regularly at the time voted for me. Face it dogg, you can never truly beat me, only once when I didn't even care did you beat me. You diss my sister, but never me, so dogg, diss me. Another thing, I was keystyling on this board before you ever even keyed. Dogg, I was the first creditable keystyler here, well you were rapping like Bizzar talking about fucking your grandma. You Jewish mouth can suck my Big Brown Mexican Balls. Sccit Killa 3, coming soon.

Damn...This is why I don't keystyle...This is the section for big headed sore loser ass bitches...LmAO@I never beat you...I beat u like a trillion times, and each and every time, vets of this board voted (for the most part)...Who cares? I suck ass, I cant rhyme for shit...Mdogg is the keystyle king...happy?

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2003, 08:44:51 PM »
naw Kill I wasnt talkin bout my battle wit tone, that shit wit him was totally fair and i lost, no denying it, im still proud I could compete with em tho
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2003, 08:49:30 PM »
Scitt, im sorry tah say man...ive seen yur old battles and keystyles..and to be honest, they really werent shit lol. U couldnt beat half of tha keystylers on here righ now, and thas real. But i aint concerned wit u....anymore then id be concerned wit battlin SCY lol.

anywayz...im gettin tired of thiz thread. Tha battle iz over, and all it is now, is a buncha shit talking and bitching, by sum1 not even involved in tha battle. Im lockin it if it keepz going...

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2003, 08:56:04 PM »
Scitt, im sorry tah say man...ive seen yur old battles and keystyles..and to be honest, they really werent shit lol. U couldnt beat half of tha keystylers on here righ now, and thas real. But i aint concerned wit u....anymore then id be concerned wit battlin SCY lol.

anywayz...im gettin tired of thiz thread. Tha battle iz over, and all it is now, is a buncha shit talking and bitching, by sum1 not even involved in tha battle. Im lockin it if it keepz going...

peace

Honestly, I think u suck ass...I could write a better rhyme than your weak shit in 2 minutes...as a matter of fact, I have a freestyle I wrote in a quik second when i was bored in class that I'm gunna post right now...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2003, 09:13:24 PM »

peace

Honestly, I think u suck ass...I could write a better rhyme than your weak shit in 2 minutes...as a matter of fact, I have a freestyle I wrote in a quik second when i was bored in class that I'm gunna post right now...PeACe

::)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2003, 05:33:12 AM »
aight lets all go on aim, open up a chatroom, u and tone, and a bunch of witnesses and i wanna see you write better shit than tone, on the real this shit is gettin anoyin
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2003, 06:09:51 AM »
im lockin thiz shit up anywayz...nuthin useful has been posted on here, since the shit was over.