Author Topic: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon  (Read 3075 times)

sav

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »
+1,5

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:51:26 PM »
Can't believe this is ACTUALLY finally getting a release. Maybe there's even hope for Detox yet?? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, watch a lot of cats complaining about all the hot mixtape tracks like "Lost", "The Kill", "I'm The King", etc. etc. not making the album instead of some of the weaker tracks that are bound to be on R.E.D. somewhere. It still should be good. Game never disappoints when it comes to albums.

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 11:00:13 PM »
My god... Good girls go bad is so fucking crazy.. the city is dope as fuck good bad and ugly so many good tracks. and it looks like drug test got some treatment too ? anyways this album is FAR from classic, but this definitely a solid album a dope concepts and pretty good combinations and beat selections.not what i would call a classic but a good album! hats off to game on this effort
CAN I HAZ D;

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 11:24:43 PM »
My god... Good girls go bad is so fucking crazy.. the city is dope as fuck good bad and ugly so many good tracks. and it looks like drug test got some treatment too ? anyways this album is FAR from classic, but this definitely a solid album a dope concepts and pretty good combinations and beat selections.not what i would call a classic but a good album! hats off to game on this effort
How can you even judge an album from snippets like that? I listened to the snippets, but I'm withholding any judgment until I've heard the album properly.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 11:27:04 PM »
Only listened to part of the city and the intro from Dre. I like the concept, i feel like this will be better than jay z and kanye's album. Drug test sounds way better. I don't want to spoil the album though by listening to these samples i'm copping it the 23rd and trying to refrain from the leaks. I never had a doubt that RED wouldn't get a release date. Hate it or love it he' still buzzing and he did himself a favor by all the mixtapes keeping him relevent... they were just waiting on the timing, Game was frustrated with the push backs but i think it did him good. He said he would try and get the 5th one out alot sooner than this one.

Props to Game for his 4th Major LP release, not many artists get to 4 on a major these days. Despite the hate he's doing something right obviously.

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 11:29:30 PM »
How can you even judge an album from snippets like that? I listened to the snippets, but I'm withholding any judgment until I've heard the album properly.

yeah i don't think the song are going to change after the first 40 seconds and turn wack suddenly
CAN I HAZ D;

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »
how about all you critics and bloggers refrain from commenting on the album and just say it's good and watch all tha youngins and older heads who couldnt give a fuck about Rap (let alone Game) call it classic. 

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 11:55:50 PM »
damn game started going in on The City

can't wait for this to drop

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 01:24:44 AM »
Hard to judge from the snippets as usual, but the Premo cut sounds good, how I hoped it would sound. "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" is nice too. Khalil's "Ricky" sounds amazing too, too bad this ended right before the beat kicked in.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 02:35:33 AM »
Shit sounds hot!

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 02:37:55 AM »
Sounds good ... should leak soon

TRG

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 02:38:01 AM »
Hard to judge from the snippets as usual, but the Premo cut sounds good, how I hoped it would sound. "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" is nice too. Khalil's "Ricky" sounds amazing too, too bad this ended right before the beat kicked in.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 02:38:45 AM »
Gonna wait for the album don't wanna spoil it, hyped for this though!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 02:47:15 AM »
Can't believe this is ACTUALLY finally getting a release. Maybe there's even hope for Detox yet?? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, watch a lot of cats complaining about all the hot mixtape tracks like "Lost", "The Kill", "I'm The King", etc. etc. not making the album instead of some of the weaker tracks that are bound to be on R.E.D. somewhere. It still should be good. Game never disappoints when it comes to albums.
yeah lost, monsters in my head, rough, the kill, RIP story, LA times & history should have been on there.

what happened to im saving the best stuff for the album :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :scarface: