Author Topic: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon  (Read 3056 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 03:30:48 AM »
Can't believe this is ACTUALLY finally getting a release. Maybe there's even hope for Detox yet?? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, watch a lot of cats complaining about all the hot mixtape tracks like "Lost", "The Kill", "I'm The King", etc. etc. not making the album instead of some of the weaker tracks that are bound to be on R.E.D. somewhere. It still should be good. Game never disappoints when it comes to albums.
yeah lost, monsters in my head, rough, the kill, RIP story, LA times & history should have been on there.

what happened to im saving the best stuff for the album :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :scarface:

We haven't heard the album yet. Besides, I'm pretty sure "Monsters In My Head" and "Rough" were meant for the album but Koolo leaked them and fucked that up

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 03:33:43 AM »
Where's all the bass gone from Dre's voice? Sound more like Game doing an impression.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 04:02:23 AM »
this album is smooooking hot, goes hard all the way

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 04:07:39 AM »
RED Snippets > WTT   8)

Okka

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 04:16:25 AM »

HighEyeCue

snoop

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 05:22:49 AM »
after listening to the snippets, i am not dying to hear the album. but i'll give it a listen when it comes out.

Cali_Heat

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 05:28:26 AM »
Tracks are hot , Beats are bangin, i have a feel about the snipes that  this Album is near a Classic better than L.A.X back to the Documentary or Doctor's Advocate Quality

Detox - The R.E.D Album

8thstarr

• Lil Geezy
  • We Are the Music
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 05:39:02 AM »
Disappointing guest artists for the most part.  Thanks for keeping it West. im totally turned off by most of these features.
Download the new BQ tha Emcee mixtape "Tha Kady Heron Sixtape" hosted by HOPSIN

"like" www.facebook.com/bqmuzik and download for FREE

"BQ's bout to hold it down for the whole West Coast! The whole damn thing!!" - Hopsin

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »
shit sounds way better than i thought it would..ima cop it...funny thing is...here in canada on our 2 main store sites for music, they only advertise the 2 disc deluxe edition..which has no tracklist yet...

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 07:46:10 AM »
All I Know thru Mama Knows sounds like a good stretch, but overall this sounds pretty bland to me.  The usual contemporary synthetic production stylings, gays on hooks, etc.  LAX part 2.  I'll be taking the good cuts off this and blending them with the good cuts off LAX to make a good album.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2011, 09:27:15 AM »
The album has a dark sound to it which I have no problem with, doesn't sound that great though. Hopefully the full version changes my mind.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2011, 09:31:59 AM »
Ok, haven't heard anything but the city, sounded like something off section 80. However thanks for keeping it west? with sarcasm? dude pulled off more than i thought he would with kendrick, tyler, dre, snoop and E-40

This is going to be kendrick lamar appearing on his first major LP. That's big for him, i knew game recorded with him but thought he would be left off just because thats how it usually goes with game not letting the new young hot artists get on. But we got kendrick and tyler on there. Tyler has a nice fan base already and all the other features are still big artists but come on. With a label that forces you to do certain shit thats not that bad.

People saying LAX pt. 2 i doubt it. I'm thinking more doctors advocate. He spent a good amount of time on this, he's even got fans/50 groupies on "this is 50" going nuts over the snippets. LAX didn't have too much direction this project seems nice with the whole narration/movie type feel. Should be his best since The Documentary IMO.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2011, 10:35:02 AM »
^^^^ No way this gonna be better than the Doc Advocate ... you can tell from the snippets the overall production won't come close to the DA one ... plus we haven't heard all these wack features yet ....

Cali_Heat

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
There are 2 or 3 Tracks with wack features the rest are high quality production .The Album is in a good  direction from Dre and the Aftermath, Game is not in a wrong way with this
Album