Author Topic: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon  (Read 3057 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 10:47:02 AM »
Can't believe this is ACTUALLY finally getting a release. Maybe there's even hope for Detox yet?? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, watch a lot of cats complaining about all the hot mixtape tracks like "Lost", "The Kill", "I'm The King", etc. etc. not making the album instead of some of the weaker tracks that are bound to be on R.E.D. somewhere. It still should be good. Game never disappoints when it comes to albums.
yeah lost, monsters in my head, rough, the kill, RIP story, LA times & history should have been on there.

what happened to im saving the best stuff for the album :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :scarface:

We haven't heard the album yet. Besides, I'm pretty sure "Monsters In My Head" and "Rough" were meant for the album but Koolo leaked them and fucked that up
well some snippets don't sound good. besides, we've heard some songs in full already.

also, the leaking argument is bullshit, look at dre's single featuring eminem
There are 2 or 3 Tracks with wack features the rest are high quality production .The Album is in a good  direction from Dre and the Aftermath, Game is not in a wrong way with this
Album
amazon doesnt even list aftermath

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 11:04:15 AM »
Can't believe this is ACTUALLY finally getting a release. Maybe there's even hope for Detox yet?? Nah, just kidding.

Anyway, watch a lot of cats complaining about all the hot mixtape tracks like "Lost", "The Kill", "I'm The King", etc. etc. not making the album instead of some of the weaker tracks that are bound to be on R.E.D. somewhere. It still should be good. Game never disappoints when it comes to albums.
yeah lost, monsters in my head, rough, the kill, RIP story, LA times & history should have been on there.

what happened to im saving the best stuff for the album :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  :scarface:

We haven't heard the album yet. Besides, I'm pretty sure "Monsters In My Head" and "Rough" were meant for the album but Koolo leaked them and fucked that up
well some snippets don't sound good. besides, we've heard some songs in full already.

also, the leaking argument is bullshit, look at dre's single featuring eminem

thats a single, and was always dre's single. Game's records that leaked were not singles, maybbeee monsters in my head but i doubt it. Nobody wants to get an album with tracks that leaked 3-4 months prior if they're not singles no matter how good the track is

Cali_Heat

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 11:05:28 AM »
Not the Production but Dre is overseeing the hole Album ,Game said it in an Interview

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 11:23:42 AM »
"The City" sounded ill. The rest didn't sound great. But I'll give it a shot.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 11:24:58 AM »
Not the Production but Dre is overseeing the hole Album ,Game said it in an Interview

^that's a lie....lol he's narrator to the album, game switches up in every interview saying Dre and pharrell are exec. producers and doesnt mentions mars. Then other times he'll just say mars and pharrell then sometimes its just pharrell. Mars is exec. producing thats forsure. Dre may have heard alot of the album gave some input but if he can't do something as simple as mixing the one song he produced for the album then dre has no involvement other than talking on 4 records and rapping on drug test

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »

That's not saying much, though.  Not that there's a large sample size to begin with, but the last album Dre oversaw that I felt had that Dre touch was The Big Bang (flawed as it is, it still had that Dre touch) ... but that came out, what, five years ago?  That's a lifetime in hip hop.  I really don't see Dre's oversight of a project to be as big a factor anymore as it used to be.  
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Matty

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »
drug test sounds the same as the leak just slightly better mixed. thought dre might make sure he appeared on a monster beat. weak.

definitely sounds like LAX pt. 2 from the snippets, not as good as his first two albums. premo tune does sound fire tho, unsurprisingly. thought that combo should be dope.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:46:22 AM by Matty »

terence chill

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
why he put drug test on the album?weak track in my opinion!1.nice production by khalil but nothing special 2. the snoop part is too short!3.feat. Dr Dre, What is happening?this was supposed a detox track?come on!!!!!!

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2011, 01:25:29 PM »
I don't follow game too much so the name im thinking might be wrong but didn't he claim he had a track with dre called dead people?

Bungalow

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »
I don't follow game too much so the name im thinking might be wrong but didn't he claim he had a track with dre called dead people?

Dre didnt mix it in time for some reason...prolly want it on detox or somthin.

hitsaw

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 02:05:50 PM »
Shit sounds real dope.

mrkmaidog

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »
damn im amped up for this album. could possibly be contender for Album of the year, yea i know its only snippets but damn it sounds good. is there enough promo for this album? hows the single doing on the radio/video?

sofdark

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »
where the hell is Dead People?

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 07:09:21 PM »
damn im amped up for this album. could possibly be contender for Album of the year, yea i know its only snippets but damn it sounds good. is there enough promo for this album? hows the single doing on the radio/video?

video is doing well on BET and i was reading a magazine that had pot of fold #72 in the hot 100 so just decent radio play

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 07:40:09 PM »
So what's the final tracklist?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"