Author Topic: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon  (Read 3076 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: R.E.D. Album Snippets on Amazon
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2011, 08:14:56 PM »
Nah Game did (lie) and claim dre was a coexecutive producer. Maybe dre did tell him that but I doubt it, sounds like usual game taking and inch and claiming a mile.

But pharell quitting cuz of the quality of music? Nah no way. If anything Game got smart and started listening to the horrible feedback he got on his work with the neptunes including the epic failure that is "aint no doubt about it". That and the fact that him and 1500 or nuthin cook crack together
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2011, 08:33:09 PM »
someone from another forum said that dre and pharrell left the project cause they where pissed off of game's poor quality music he was recording

i don't think dre would have 4 interludes and one guest verse on an album he didn't like. dre is picky but he doesn't throw his name on crappy work to promote that work. he throws his name on work HE likes to give that person a favor in the form of promotion.

and i actually heard something else.... some people on twitter who seemed to know what they were talking about (i know, lolllllll), said that dead people was removed from R.E.D. because a) its not mixed b) its getting an eminem verse added and c) its going to be on detox as of right now.

we are dreaming is also being considered for detox, and also we can probably safely assume it was never finished.

"dope" by game and dre, is also being considered for detox i believe. these people weren't being totally clear about these two tracks so i really don't know, but they sounded more confident dead people is going to detox.

game leaked probably like 5 of the tracks he did with pharrell. i liked all of them except the one with JT. the internets seemed to like none of them. pharrell is a busy man and he doesn't have time to sit around until RED album was done. he probably gave game 7 beats and that was really it. he has a lot of projects on his plate.

1500 or nothing on the other hand, they are up and coming, hungry, and trying to make a name for themselves. since game is the biggest artist they work with regularly (except lupe, who they toured with), they had the time and patience to give like 200 beats and sit with him until the album was done. that's probably what happened.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:35:20 PM by anash50 »

papa-smurf

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2011, 03:52:46 AM »
it seem ike game got zero buzz 4 this album.hope he still sell tho

papa-smurf

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2011, 04:01:40 AM »
oh this album sound like it gonna be the best album 2 drop in 2011 thus far & im not a fan of game like that.but i give credit when credit is deserved.snippets sound hot.im a cop it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2011, 05:45:18 AM »
where all the haters at saying Game would get shelved? Looks like he's going to have a banger
i wasn't hating, i figured interscope wanted Detox to drop first.

The_Offence

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2011, 06:12:12 AM »
i know its just samples but in all honesty this album don't sound that great for all the hype thats been put on it. i think game dropped better tracks on those mixtapes. game usually picks hard hitting beats but this album sounds weak on the production side. the best tracks on the album sounds like its  the city, ricky, good bad and the ugly,California Dream & born in the trap. this albums sounds like its a tie with LAX as game's 3rd best album. no way near the documentary. someone already said this but if he took a couple tracks of LAX and a couple tracks off this album then put them together he might have a classic album. the problem with game is he tries to fit in with whats hot so he has half an album thats banging and the other half he's trying to follow that drake, big sean, wiz sound because thats whats hot now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:36:16 AM by The_Offence »

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2011, 08:22:52 AM »
the problem with game is he tries to fit in with whats hot so he has half an album thats banging and the other half he's trying to follow that drake, big sean, wiz sound because thats whats hot now.

Haven't heard the snippets or whatever but this has been my problem with Game ever since 2008. It's probably due to him losing more and more popularity as time goes. I mean i think it's hard for him and artists like him to do strictly gangsta music or real hip-hop shit in a time were any gimmick or floss/club music gets spins and play. I just think he has a hard time fitting in so therefor he tries to balance it and sometimes it doesn't work that well (ie LAX). But this is a problem alot of artists go through, especially on the West.

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2011, 08:57:19 AM »
nothing on the deluxe edition yet?

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2011, 09:08:30 AM »
born in the trap radio rip

http://www.hulkshare.com/8xz880soz3x3