Author Topic: Obama does not know his childs age  (Read 570 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Obama does not know his childs age
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 04:55:35 AM »
lmao.

So in August the USA goes bankrupt huh or do you think the parties can get an agreement?

Would be quite funny if you didn't take the world economy with you >:(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 11:28:24 AM »
lmao.

So in August the USA goes bankrupt huh or do you think the parties can get an agreement?

They'll agree at the last minute to pass a budget that temporarily funds the government. After a couple months we'll be in the same position though.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 11:30:14 AM »
The president is a busy man. Someone probably reminded him that his daughter's 13th birthday is coming up and just put it in his head that she is 13.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 12:52:31 PM »
They'll agree at the last minute to pass a budget that temporarily funds the government. After a couple months we'll be in the same position though.

exactly.  shit is sad too.  this is all for the sake of having money.  why is money so important.  just build shit that needs to be built and reward your workers with stamps and some luxuries.  humans have 2 be the dumbest of all species.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 12:57:07 PM »
lmao.

Yeah, just like Greece.

I've read you'd have to cut expenses by 40% to have a balanced budget. You're royally screwed. Doesn't look much better for ol' Europe tho.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »
they're making the Penny all too important by making it less important.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 02:09:30 PM »

I said this a long time ago but will say it again the aim was, is and always has been to bankrupt the nations through phony derivatives which would then lead to a desperate call to slash and burn living standards and the end result being a huge pool of slaves and by slaves I mean you are working to live in an extreme way and an explosion in asset prices.

All of these evil mother fuckers can rot for their psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 02:16:07 PM »
in real life if it wasnt for Barack being who he is and doing some of tha things he's done (Bin Ladin aside) then I'd be voting for Ron Paul (all drug talk aside)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »
maybe tho.  i think Ron has a darkside to his plan.  and tha fact that Rand (what kinda fuckin name is that anyway) is part of tha Tea Party just makes me look tha other way

ComptonAssTerry

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 08:38:51 AM »
its not that weird considering hes a psychopath

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
and tha fact that Rand (what kinda fuckin name is that anyway) is part of tha Tea Party just makes me look tha other way
His name is short for Randal.