Author Topic: Just a coincidence that Nas was born on Sept. 14th?  (Read 667 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Just a coincidence that Nas was born on Sept. 14th?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 09:51:35 AM »
Why don't you go fuck yourself....Tommy.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »
Atta boy, Spider. Don't take no shit off nobody.

teecee

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »
Infinite, you realize Nas greatest cd (ILLMATIC) came out BEFORE Pac died, right?  Furthermore, so did is biggest commercial success (IWW).

WOW

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 11:28:52 AM »
+1 for this thread....i havent laughed this much for a long time

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »
Atta boy, Spider. Don't take no shit off nobody.

Lol...yeah!

+1 for knowing what's up.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »
Damn when Nas dies my lil godson is gon be the greatest rapper ever he was born on the 15th Sept.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 12:27:13 PM »
Infinite, you realize Nas greatest cd (ILLMATIC) came out BEFORE Pac died, right?  Furthermore, so did is biggest commercial success (IWW).

WOW

yeah, which makes the story even more compelling because they had their beef and squashed it just before his death.  And Nas has had classic albums since Pac's death, Stillmatic and God's Son are classics and Hip-Hop is Dead is a near classic.  Nobody but Nas had the power to declare the game as being dead.  Nobody could of done that but Pac himself.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »
This is how you spot a herb.

This fuck made a thread ten years ago. An entire decade ago. He saw one of Dubcc's five stupidest posters (Radiotube) make a stupid ass thread in the Sports Section about the NFL lock out & that triggered him to remember, "Hey, I made a stupid thread ten years ago & they locked that". Then cried to a Mod to unlock this. That's professional herb status.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
why was this unlocked  ???

Good question.  I'm surprised to see it resurface.  (wasn't me who locked it in the first place btw)

There is a thread in the sports forum in which it's been suggested that the whole 2010 NFL season was a scam produced by the Illuminati to control us.

I think I locked that one, but I could be wrong.  If I did see that kind of ridiculous thread I would lock it as it's a definite waste of precious space on the internet.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 08:08:41 PM »
And you forget that Biggie was still King of New York until his death on March 9, 1997. Connecting 2Pac's death with Nas's birthday (they're not even on the same day) is just an arbitrary way for you to defend your man-crush on 2Pac and Nas. There is nothing wrong with considering them the GOATs (a lot of people would agree with you), just don't come up with stupid reasons and coincidences to justify it.

Jay Bananas

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 09:41:40 PM »
Brian, there are so many things I hate about the way you choose to live life.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 12:39:06 AM »

Good question.  I'm surprised to see it resurface.  (wasn't me who locked it in the first place btw)
i know, Invincible locked it i think. but his post is gone

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 03:54:30 AM »
And Nas has had classic albums since Pac's death, Stillmatic and God's Son are classics and Hip-Hop is Dead is a near classic.

lmao

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 04:28:09 AM »

I was recieving messages from Infinte crying that I locked it. I couldn't be bothered to argue with him so I let him have his way.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 07:45:46 AM »
why was this unlocked  ???

Good question.  I'm surprised to see it resurface.  (wasn't me who locked it in the first place btw)

I was recieving messages from Infinte crying that I locked it. I couldn't be bothered to argue with him so I let him have his way.

After 2pac died, Chuck D came out with many alive theories that Pac had faked his death.  One of the alive theories dealt with the significance of the number 7.   How Pac was shot on the 7th, lived 7 days and died on the 13th.  Smashed a mirror in his last video (Toss It Up) 7 years bad luck.   His last album being titled 7 day theory... and so on.  

So numerology has been around from the start surrounding Pac's death.  And in case you guys didn't realize it, millions of people all over the world follow astrology, and all the worlds major religions have roots in astrology (The sun reaches it's lowest point, sits for 3 days, and then rises on the 25th-Christmas, Moses blew the Rams horn cause he represented the astrological age of the Ram, and he was angry at people who worshiped the previous age of the Calf which was a personified constellation, the 3 stars of Orion's belts personified to be the 3 kings who followed the North Star, and so on...)

...Now I don't believe Pac faked his death.  But if Chuck D came to the forum, to present some of his theories on Pac's death, would we be crying to block his thread?   If people came on here talking about astrology would we being crying about blocking their thread?

Nobody is forcing you guys to look at my thread.  At the very least, it is an interesting astrological coincidence that is worth noting and mentioning; 2pac's death occurred one day before Nas' birth.

There is a thread at this forum called "Birdman's Billion Dollar Dreams".  Just talking about how much he spends on his necklaces and how he wants a billion dollars.  And you want to block my thread?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 07:49:21 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)