Author Topic: Do you believe in superstitions, and if so what superstitions?  (Read 797 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I for one, believe in superstitions  Because, I believe in doing what works, and leaving what doesn't work.  I have a few, key superstitions I've found that work for me at crucial times in my life when I need good luck.  Here are a few of mine...

-There's a particular park I like to take a walk at when I need good luck. 

-There's a particular charitable act, money I give I do when I need good luck.

-21 is my lucky number.  And August 21rst is my lucky time of the year, every year.

Even though superstition is supposedly disliked in Islam (which doesn't make sense to me, because I consider a lot of things in the religion like supplications (dua) and prayers (witr, tahajud), and acts of worship (ibadah) that one is supposed to say to bring about such and such result as being very superstitious), I have some superstitions that are related to Islam...

-good luck usually comes to me during Ramadaan

-If I make a strong prayer (dua) for something, and then donate (sadaqah) whatever cash I happen to have in my wallet at that time, then I am likely to have good luck regarding the thing I am going for.

-If I ask for something from Allah, but first preface it first by mentioning a charitable act that I have done or am going to do (usually something that is recommended in Islam as a good deed), then I find I have good luck in whatever it was I was asking for.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Do you believe in superstitions, and if so what superstitions?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:18 PM »
i belive if i kiss the ground while facing the asshole of the earth 13.65 times a day i will be granted access to heaven and everyone else will suffer in hell for eternity. also 3:52 am is the luckiest time of day for me

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 09:01:35 PM »
I'm not superstitions, but I do believe things happen for a reason. I don't believe in all that throwing salt over your shoulder stuff though.

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 05:28:42 AM »
I'm not superstitions, but I do believe things happen for a reason. I don't believe in all that throwing salt over your shoulder stuff though.

FlyingHigh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 03:40:24 PM »
im not superstitious but i do find myself knocking on wood when someone says something i hope doesnt happen

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 09:39:37 PM »
I for one, believe in superstitions  Because, I believe in doing what works, and leaving what doesn't work.  I have a few, key superstitions I've found that work for me at crucial times in my life when I need good luck.  Here are a few of mine...

-There's a particular park I like to take a walk at when I need good luck. 

-There's a particular charitable act, money I give I do when I need good luck.

-21 is my lucky number.  And August 21rst is my lucky time of the year, every year.

Even though superstition is supposedly disliked in Islam (which doesn't make sense to me, because I consider a lot of things in the religion like supplications (dua) and prayers (witr, tahajud), and acts of worship (ibadah) that one is supposed to say to bring about such and such result as being very superstitious), I have some superstitions that are related to Islam...

-good luck usually comes to me during Ramadaan

-If I make a strong prayer (dua) for something, and then donate (sadaqah) whatever cash I happen to have in my wallet at that time, then I am likely to have good luck regarding the thing I am going for.

-If I ask for something from Allah, but first preface it first by mentioning a charitable act that I have done or am going to do (usually something that is recommended in Islam as a good deed), then I find I have good luck in whatever it was I was asking for.

watch all that luck fade away now that u done said it tho lol.  jfw, i hope it continues

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 10:09:15 AM »

watch all that luck fade away now that u done said it tho lol.  jfw, i hope it continues

lol... yeah, I thought about that.  But naw, it's worked again since I posted all this
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 04:20:57 AM »
Hollywood bilderberg group. Whos the ebony chick on your profile sig?

MistaNova

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 10:58:10 AM »
Before I do anything I always extend my right arm, touch my chin with my left hand and tug back the sleeve on my right arm....

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »
karma is a bitch

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 02:15:19 PM »
When you create a superstition that you believe brings you good luck, what you are really doing is mentally manifesting what you wish to come true.  If you wear red underwear because you believe it brings you good luck, you are more likely to have good luck because you are focusing energy towards a positive means.  It's the same thing with prayer / meditation.

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »
When you create a superstition that you believe brings you good luck, what you are really doing is mentally manifesting what you wish to come true.  If you wear red underwear because you believe it brings you good luck, you are more likely to have good luck because you are focusing energy towards a positive means.  It's the same thing with prayer / meditation.

I would have thought that it's quite obvious how it works. If someone really believes that little rituals change anything but your own conduct towards things he's literally superstitious.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
Hollywood bilderberg group. Whos the ebony chick on your profile sig?

joyce oliveira

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 07:17:41 AM »
i believe if a white guy that acts black crosses your path its seven years bad luck.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 10:22:54 PM »
i believe if a white guy that acts black crosses your path its seven years bad luck.
LMAO!!!! Cosign