Author Topic: Help me name this song  (Read 188 times)

Trauma-san

Help me name this song
« on: January 18, 2003, 03:45:45 PM »
I think it MIGHT be a new outkast song, it's probably somethin' South, I THINK, THINK THINK it was Big Boi, but I'm not 100% sure.  I just heard it on the radio today, and of course, like always, they didn't say what it was called.  

There's one line that goes "I'm Sorry Mister Jackson" (Which FURTHER leads me to believe it's Big Boi), and the hook is kinda sung like outkast songs, and it's something like "I don't think I like this guy (something something something)"

LOL.  Any help here? The beat was bangin, real grimy like old school hiphop 93ish stuff.  Almost sounded like an old school Outkast track (which it might be).  I thought it was probably new though, since he said 'i'm sorry mister jackson', I figured that was playing on their track a couple years ago.  It mighta been Andre too, lol sometimes I get them confused.  Anybody know which song I'm talkin' about?

S.G.V.

Re:Help me name this song
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 04:44:04 PM »
the only thing that i know Big Boi has out is his feature on A.D.I.D.A.S. by Killer Mike...

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 09:09:54 PM »
Yeah, it ain't that one.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2003, 09:33:43 PM »
the only thing that i know Big Boi has out is his feature on A.D.I.D.A.S. by Killer Mike...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 05:31:09 PM »
LoL...Shame on you Trauma...U should kno what Outkast sounds like by now...LoL

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2003, 12:07:11 AM »
I do, and it's outkast, but I'll be damn if I know the name of the track.  I dont have supercaddilac so maybe it's off that.  Doubt it, though, its' too hard not to be a single.  Plus, it has that newish style hook that they do.