Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 1685 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK, talking about shit you clearly have no idea about is something you've been doing for an entire decade. I'll leave it at that & just leak that soak in. A decade.

As for you going to jail, lets relax. Just because they took you downtown because you got caught with a dime on you & were released a few hours after, doesn't exactly qualify for "going to jail". Pac was there for more than a night lol. Let's not speak about "growing up".

Sccit

NIK, talking about shit you clearly have no idea about is something you've been doing for an entire decade. I'll leave it at that & just leak that soak in. A decade.

As for you going to jail, lets relax. Just because they took you downtown because you got caught with a dime on you & were released a few hours after, doesn't exactly qualify for "going to jail". Pac was there for more than a night lol. Let's not speak about "growing up".

and again, more fabrications from the mind of a child in attempts to feel relevant...kid, u gotta come stronger than that (<if u aint gay, i'm sure uv heard bitches say this before)

MUHFUKKA

damn they already stole your idea for a perfume line. have your uncle sue them

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

and again, more fabrications from the mind of a child in attempts to feel relevant...kid, u gotta come stronger than that (<if u aint gay, i'm sure uv heard bitches say this before)

Relevant where, NIK? This is not real life. Someday you'll understand that. I noticed when you think you have me you go on for pages & pages tryna shut me up with occasionally valid points. But when I have you dead in the water, you love to fall back on gay jokes & child references, just screaming that you're backed up in a corner with nowhere to go.

Sccit

Relevant where, NIK? This is not real life. Someday you'll understand that. I noticed when you think you have me you go on for pages & pages tryna shut me up with occasionally valid points. But when I have you dead in the water, you love to fall back on gay jokes & child references, just screaming that you're backed up in a corner with nowhere to go.

like the great Reverend X once said, "you got me there!"

now shut the fuck up and get ur anger out my thread, biebs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
I fail to see the anger. Looks like a critique if you ask me. & before you cry about "what did you critique?!?!?". I critiqued your statement about your music being in the same league of exaggeration as the names you mentioned above.

Sccit

I fail to see the anger. Looks like a critique if you ask me. & before you cry about "what did you critique?!?!?". I critiqued your statement about your music being in the same league of exaggeration as the names you mentioned above.

like i said in the other thread, if u weren't this angry at life, u wouldn't spend this much time talking shit, fabricating lies about me in a thread where i'm showcasing my music to try and bring me down...in order to partake in such douchery, you have to be either 1.a lowlife faggot or 2.a young kid who needs to grow up. apparently, ur both.

scratch42069

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
So now that amateur hour is over, can we get back to the real west coast shit instead of phony jew tales of shylock jacking a shekle?

Sccit

So now that amateur hour is over, can we get back to the real west coast shit instead of phony jew tales of shylock jacking a shekle?

who u tryna fool? u aint here 2 post about any other music...ur last post on here was a month ago and it was also about L.A.M.B shit lolsmh

kingreisi

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
i really like the sound of this ep.  8)
just opend a thread in another forum.
hope you donīt mind.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Thank you, chief.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Sounds OK, actually better than I expected. Do your thing NIK. By the way, is Lights really dead??

Mista Rosa

Well your E.P is kinda good. I like Creepin', very good song, beat is tight, melodic & catchy, props to the guy that did it.

"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sccit

i really like the sound of this ep.  8)
just opend a thread in another forum.
hope you donīt mind.

no doubt homie, spread the word as much as possible 8)

u got the link?

Sccit

Sounds OK, actually better than I expected. Do your thing NIK. By the way, is Lights really dead??

yea....good looks on checkin out

Sccit

Well your E.P is kinda good. I like Creepin', very good song, beat is tight, melodic & catchy, props to the guy that did it.

nice...like i said, if u like it on computer speakers, shit bumps in the whip.

...and this is only the beginning 8)

Sccit

major props 2 bad-n-fluenz for hookin up the sick cover.. 8)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Tracklst:

1.Creepin'
2.Anna Ayala (Ft. Diccsaw)
3.L.A.M.B
4.Live 4 Tha Moment
5.Round N Round
6.Man's World
7.My Dogg's
8.Robbery
9.Brutality
10.Creepin' (OG Mix)

LAMB is actually YOU?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

Tracklst:

1.Creepin'
3.L.A.M.B
4.Live 4 Tha Moment
5.Round N Round
6.Man's World
7.My Dogg's
8.Robbery
9.Brutality
10.Creepin' (OG Mix)

LAMB is actually YOU?

LAMB is me (Sccit) and the homie Roccy. 8)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Tracklst:

1.Creepin'
3.L.A.M.B
4.Live 4 Tha Moment
5.Round N Round
6.Man's World
7.My Dogg's
8.Robbery
9.Brutality
10.Creepin' (OG Mix)

LAMB is actually YOU?

Oh ha! That's cool homie. For a while I was wondering why "LAMB" was in this forum. And you guys are from?
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
sick cover!

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Sccit

Sccit

Tracklst:

1.Creepin'
3.L.A.M.B
4.Live 4 Tha Moment
5.Round N Round
6.Man's World
7.My Dogg's
8.Robbery
9.Brutality
10.Creepin' (OG Mix)

LAMB is actually YOU?

Oh ha! That's cool homie. For a while I was wondering why "LAMB" was in this forum. And you guys are from?

LAMB stands for Los Angeles' Most Blunted...We from LA. the SFV are to be exact. 8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
which song is the lights tribute tho?

Sccit

which song is the lights tribute tho?

we did a track with Lights before he passed away...it was one of our first tracks when we started learnin pro-tools, so it's kinda amateurish, but we might post it up sometime in the near future.