Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2489 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
use this as your album cover

its a lamb sucking its dads dick. kinda like how you leech off your parents

Ahh, I'm feeling the symbolism.

MUHFUKKA

and like you, that lamb has a bloody asshole

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

Like I said. Worst thing you ever did was remove someone off Facebook & the biggest thing to trouble your life is being exposed.

Your Hip Hop is one billion times more exaggerated than everyone you named.

Tupac went to jail & killed two cops. You have a gay brother & two retarded friends. It's not comparable.

because uv really spent a day in my life to be commenting on what troubles i've been in, huh, kid? thats exactly why u sound like a child, opening ur mouth and commenting on stuff u have no clue about to feel cooler about yourself...

i've went to jail too, young biebs. it's not something to get excited over, and in no way makes me a better rapper. I also don't have a facebook. grow up n hop off.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:13:06 AM by NIKCC »

MUHFUKKA

i've went jail too, young biebs.
they didnt learn you up too good at your jewish private school

Sccit

i've went jail too, young biebs.
they didnt learn you up too good at your jewish private school

typo, nutlicker

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NIK, talking about shit you clearly have no idea about is something you've been doing for an entire decade. I'll leave it at that & just leak that soak in. A decade.

As for you going to jail, lets relax. Just because they took you downtown because you got caught with a dime on you & were released a few hours after, doesn't exactly qualify for "going to jail". Pac was there for more than a night lol. Let's not speak about "growing up".

Sccit

NIK, talking about shit you clearly have no idea about is something you've been doing for an entire decade. I'll leave it at that & just leak that soak in. A decade.

As for you going to jail, lets relax. Just because they took you downtown because you got caught with a dime on you & were released a few hours after, doesn't exactly qualify for "going to jail". Pac was there for more than a night lol. Let's not speak about "growing up".

and again, more fabrications from the mind of a child in attempts to feel relevant...kid, u gotta come stronger than that (<if u aint gay, i'm sure uv heard bitches say this before)

MUHFUKKA

damn they already stole your idea for a perfume line. have your uncle sue them

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

and again, more fabrications from the mind of a child in attempts to feel relevant...kid, u gotta come stronger than that (<if u aint gay, i'm sure uv heard bitches say this before)

Relevant where, NIK? This is not real life. Someday you'll understand that. I noticed when you think you have me you go on for pages & pages tryna shut me up with occasionally valid points. But when I have you dead in the water, you love to fall back on gay jokes & child references, just screaming that you're backed up in a corner with nowhere to go.

Sccit

Relevant where, NIK? This is not real life. Someday you'll understand that. I noticed when you think you have me you go on for pages & pages tryna shut me up with occasionally valid points. But when I have you dead in the water, you love to fall back on gay jokes & child references, just screaming that you're backed up in a corner with nowhere to go.

like the great Reverend X once said, "you got me there!"

now shut the fuck up and get ur anger out my thread, biebs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I fail to see the anger. Looks like a critique if you ask me. & before you cry about "what did you critique?!?!?". I critiqued your statement about your music being in the same league of exaggeration as the names you mentioned above.

Sccit

I fail to see the anger. Looks like a critique if you ask me. & before you cry about "what did you critique?!?!?". I critiqued your statement about your music being in the same league of exaggeration as the names you mentioned above.

like i said in the other thread, if u weren't this angry at life, u wouldn't spend this much time talking shit, fabricating lies about me in a thread where i'm showcasing my music to try and bring me down...in order to partake in such douchery, you have to be either 1.a lowlife faggot or 2.a young kid who needs to grow up. apparently, ur both.

scratch42069

• 'G'
So now that amateur hour is over, can we get back to the real west coast shit instead of phony jew tales of shylock jacking a shekle?

Sccit

So now that amateur hour is over, can we get back to the real west coast shit instead of phony jew tales of shylock jacking a shekle?

who u tryna fool? u aint here 2 post about any other music...ur last post on here was a month ago and it was also about L.A.M.B shit lolsmh

kingreisi

• Lil Geezy
i really like the sound of this ep.  8)
just opend a thread in another forum.
hope you don´t mind.