Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2490 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
which song is the lights tribute tho?

we did a track with Lights before he passed away...it was one of our first tracks when we started learnin pro-tools, so it's kinda amateurish, but we might post it up sometime in the near future.

word.. I'm still the one who kind of got him into rapping, when he started battling/ciphering with me back when I was there in early 09'.   He had raw skills.. I think he would of been great one day... RIP
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Kinda feels good to know he's dead & can't hear this music.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that was low
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

epitome of a lowlife

Portugoal

we did a track with Lights before he passed away...it was one of our first tracks when we started learnin pro-tools, so it's kinda amateurish, but we might post it up sometime in the near future.

word.. I'm still the one who kind of got him into rapping, when he started battling/ciphering with me back when I was there in early 09'.   He had raw skills.. I think he would of been great one day... RIP

Because of all of the disrespectful comments from other forum members I always thought it was a joke that Lights died :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Because of all of the disrespectful comments from other forum members I always thought it was a joke that Lights died :-\

Oh, na. He's dead as fuck.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4skODggEBDM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4skODggEBDM&amp;feature=related</a>

That's basically what went down. Except the guy in the video didn't die like a pussy.

MUHFUKKA

lights was the coolest out of these lamb bitches but theres no way in hell he could rap well, i mean maybe by roccy standards but the dude could hardly speak english

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lights proved why living the LAMB lifestyle is stupid. If he had developed into the proverbial "sheep" NIK was talking about & filtered into society, he wouldn't of attempted J-walking to be cool & he wouldn't of gotten nailed by an automoblie.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lights proved why living the LAMB lifestyle is stupid. If he had developed into the proverbial "sheep" NIK was talking about & filtered into society, he wouldn't of attempted J-walking to be cool & he wouldn't of gotten nailed by an automoblie.

He kept it LAMB till the day he died, that's what mattered.. Nicca stayed blunted to the end!  RIP

Sccit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4skODggEBDM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4skODggEBDM&amp;feature=related</a>

That's basically what went down. Except the guy in the video didn't die like a pussy.

^just lettin u know, biebs, u aint comin off sick and sadistic, like ur desperately tryin to, but rather ike a dumbass child tryin his hardest to be cold, when he's really just a fruity little kid tryna fit in on the internet.

see, jaydc and cblue were able to pull those typa' shock posts off....when u do it, it just sounds forced and pathetic. quit it, young'n. horrible look, in every aspect imaginable.

Portugoal

How old are you, kid?

Sccit

^i'll give u a hint, he's the youngest kid on this forum.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

He kept it LAMB till the day he died, that's what mattered.. Nicca stayed blunted to the end!  RIP

WTF is a nicca?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dl'd the album and checking it in the ride.  Ill drop some feedback after a thorough review.  Nice to see an album from Dub vets.

Blood$

"Anna Ayala" is very dope. You should make more songs with that kind of vibe.

^ this

not bad NIK, you held your own