Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2477 times)

Sccit

Re: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »
all forum jokes aside, thats hella foul to disrespect the dead...

real spit. i've never in my life come across a man who wouldn't consider that bitch-made shit.... kid is the epitome of a young child still goin through the early learning stages of life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
REVIEW
L.A.M.B. - "The L.A.M.B EP" 2011

For many of us, there are memories unique to our childhood that that involved getting together and making pretend worlds with friends. Pirates, Ninja Turtles, Cowboys, Cops, etc...Our sheltered young minds were content with spending entire long summer days dreaming up alternate realities where we were larger than life. Those memories shaped who we were, molded our imaginations, and gave us hopes and dreams before the weight of reality got to us in our adolescence and young adulthood.

Fortunately for a few kids from Southern California's sunny, suburban San Fernando Valley, that waking up never occurred. The LAMB crew, which stands for LA's Most Blunted, is a small clique of white and middle eastern potheads who have either refused, or were never required to grow up. They are still in perpetual play time. However, instead of rallying in the tree house, spying on neighbor girls, the LAMB crew is mostly found huddled around a cheap recording set up in leader Elior Maimon's father's house, laying down rap lyrics.

Their lyrical content is a throw back to when you as a child thought yourself invincible, and worth much more than what you actually contributed to the world. No more are their fantasies about pirates and monsters though, rather an amalgamation of gangsta rap imagery they picked up throughout the years watching BET for hours while their parents were elsewhere.  Lo-fi, bastardized versions of G-funk instrumentals provide the sonic backdrop, while imagined tales of Death Row Records-era ghetto lifestyles are laid down on what is quite possibly a cheap webcam microphone.

The finished product is like a window back in time to you and your friends doodling rocket ships and telling stories, only this time around the stories are not of alien space travel, but a lifestyle alien to yours and recorded in the form of hip hop, not crayon drawings.

So, it this an EP, or a mixtape? We're not sure. We are sure of this: All cultural misappropriation, lack of credibility, and painfully obvious self loathing aside, "The L.A.M.B. EP" is an endearing take on the fantasies of young boys, warped in to those of ignorant man-children. A fun experience overall, just don't let these boys out of the valley to go try and shop this record at any South Central flea markets, for then the magic will end when they realize they are in for a big surprise.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:41 PM »

real spit. i've never in my life come across a man who wouldn't consider that bitch-made shit.... kid is the epitome of a young child still goin through the early learning stages of life.

This is what I'm saying. You're a loser. You think you "come across people" on the internet. You'll never understand.

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2011, 03:15:49 AM »

This is what I'm saying. You're a loser. You think you "come across people" on the internet. You'll never understand.

how am i not coming across u when we're both here to socialize about music/sports/etc...are u not a real person, just text on a page? are u not the gay lookin kid in that picture?? tell me, young biebs...are u not real? if u say no, i will understand...actually, it would make perfect sense, cuz u never came off as real to begin with.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2011, 05:39:27 AM »
^Ohhhhhhhhhh, look whose getting clever with the words. All those years of rapping have paid off some way.

But no. Nobody you "come across & kick it with" online is real, NIK. It's the internet.

Here's a personal example, you'll be able to grasp. You know how you were Mr. High&Mighty when you & Grundy were going back & forth online here? You'd "do this" & "do that" & "say this" & punch that". But then when he showed up in "real life", you rolled up into the little ball & avoided anything you talked about online. Think about you, you even told me that if I saw you in real life, you'd "kick it with me & spark me up"; "give me a chance". But think, you don't do that online; you never "give chances". You go straight to your ex-crip, ex-Jew mafia act & talk like you're the baddest man on the planet.

Making any sense?

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2011, 04:19:16 PM »

But no. Nobody you "come across & kick it with" online is real, NIK. It's the internet.

explains a lot. u see urself as nothing when u post here, which is why u post like a dumbass child. ur fake. if this were real life, u wouldnt be sayin them things about lights...but since it's the internet, and online interaction isn't real (according to u), u feel like ur nothing but text, so u can say anything u want and u wont be held accountable. ur the epitome of a bitch, son. grow a pair.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »

explains a lot. u see urself as nothing when u post here, which is why u post like a dumbass child. ur fake. if this were real life, u wouldnt be sayin them things about lights...but since it's the internet, and online interaction isn't real (according to u), u feel like ur nothing but text, so u can say anything u want and u wont be held accountable. ur the epitome of a bitch, son. grow a pair.

Actually, if you ask anyone I know in real life, they'll tell you I say fucked up shit like this regularly.

But you're talking about fucked up shit, when you straight up said on a song of your women were inferior to men. So let's not talk about "fake".

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »

Actually, if you ask anyone I know in real life, they'll tell you I say fucked up shit like this regularly.

But you're talking about fucked up shit, when you straight up said on a song of your women were inferior to men. So let's not talk about "fake".

so you're a punkass kid in real life too? thats not any better, biebs.

and that song went over ur head, because ur young mind couldn't grasp it...never did i say men are superior. men are superior in certain aspects, and women are superior in certain aspects. in the end, it balances out, like the yin yang (not lil jon's group, young'n). however, it is a man's world and that's all the song was sayin. but of course, u can't relate, cuz ur clearly not a man. ur the type of dude that would let a bitch fuck u in the ass with a strap-on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2011, 04:40:06 PM »
^I'm a punkass for speaking my mind? You didn't talk that big game you did here to Grundy in real life. So don't talk punkass to me, child.

& no, you didn't. You straight up said, bitch go make me a sandwich. That's a punk, fourteen year old boy move. Grow up.

Sccit

« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2011, 04:52:50 PM »
^I'm a punkass for speaking my mind? You didn't talk that big game you did here to Grundy in real life. So don't talk punkass to me, child.

& no, you didn't. You straight up said, bitch go make me a sandwich. That's a punk, fourteen year old boy move. Grow up.

when ur mind is on some bitch shit and u speak it, yes, that means ur a punk, u fucking faggot. when i saw grundy in life, i spoke my mind, just like i always do. u werent there, so u speakin on the situation is just more fraudulent behavior on ur behalf, biebs.

and yea, i do tell my bitches to make me sandwiches...and they do. if u werent a fag, u would too have the joy of experiencing this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »

when ur mind is on some bitch shit and u speak it, yes, that means ur a punk, u fucking faggot. when i saw grundy in life, i spoke my mind, just like i always do. u werent there, so u speakin on the situation is just more fraudulent behavior on ur behalf, biebs.

and yea, i do tell my bitches to make me sandwiches...and they do. if u werent a fag, u would too have the joy of experiencing this.

No, if I thought something & didn't say it, that would be some punk shit. Speaking your mind is the opposite of punk shit. Like I said, Grundy was a "dead man" on here. But in person, somehow the cops nearly got invovled. Go sit in a corner.

& LOL, yeah. Based off your last relationship, it's obvious you were the one eating all the sandwiches. ::)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2011, 05:36:18 PM »

i dont know about that completely. i mean i knew people who i  had legitimate problems with when they were alive and now that theyre dead my feelings toward them havent changed. ill use an example even a jew could understand, you dont turn around and say "well hitler wasnt so bad" just  because he died. if you didnt like the motherfucker when gthey were alive why should you when they die? but with that said lights was actually pretty cool, a little slow and on the foreignor side but had a lot of personality
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:49:40 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2011, 05:48:55 PM »

i know it might seem like they are, but you shouldnt call your parents your "bitches"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2011, 07:08:30 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

LMAO @ the pictures.