Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2482 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

That track was dope.  Sccit was doing all those tracks when he was only 14.  That's some amazing shit for a 14 year old.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2011, 07:51:12 PM »
^Must be some numerology thing. NIK will be Nas's successor.

ASPCA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2011, 08:43:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

That track was dope.  Sccit was doing all those tracks when he was only 14.  That's some amazing shit for a 14 year old.
dope? no. that shit was stupid no matter how old they were.

youre a weird cookie. you blog about africa and obviously place some importance on your trips there yet are quick to flip out "nicca" on people. nicca? do you switch the g's because you have a little white guilt about saying that shit? does going to the motherland give you license to say racist shit because you swapped some consonants? honestly i wish youd just stay home because while i could give a fuck what africans think of americans you are probably the worst representative possible. kudos. may all your g's stay c's so no one will get mad and you can stay the lightest thing in the room next to your halo.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2011, 08:57:10 PM »
Quote from: NIKCC link=topic=271436.msg2745495#msg2745495 date=

and yea, i do tell my bitches to make me sandwiches
[/quote

Lmao do they know u refer to them as bitches? U gorilla pimpin or what?

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
^I'm a punkass for speaking my mind? You didn't talk that big game you did here to Grundy in real life. So don't talk punkass to me, child.

& no, you didn't. You straight up said, bitch go make me a sandwich. That's a punk, fourteen year old boy move. Grow up.

when ur mind is on some bitch shit and u speak it, yes, that means ur a punk, u fucking faggot. when i saw grundy in life, i spoke my mind, just like i always do. u werent there, so u speakin on the situation is just more fraudulent behavior on ur behalf, biebs.

and yea, i do tell my bitches to make me sandwiches...and they do. if u werent a fag, u would too have the joy of experiencing this.

No, if I thought something & didn't say it, that would be some punk shit. Speaking your mind is the opposite of punk shit. Like I said, Grundy was a "dead man" on here. But in person, somehow the cops nearly got invovled. Go sit in a corner.

& LOL, yeah. Based off your last relationship, it's obvious you were the one eating all the sandwiches. ::)

so if ur mind was on some punk shit, and u spoke it, that somehow wouldnt make u a punk? lmao...cops werent even close to getting involved in anything with acgrundy, but of course u guna resort to lies when u have nothin 2 say. also, that was not my last relationship, kid. when u have some real shit 2 say, lemme know. as of now, ur once again being exposed for the young faggot u are in this thread, and i aint the only 1 seein it.

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2011, 10:03:16 PM »
all forum jokes aside, thats hella foul to disrespect the dead...

real spit. i've never in my life come across a man who wouldn't consider that bitch-made shit.... kid is the epitome of a young child still goin through the early learning stages of life.
i dont know about that completely. i mean i knew people who i  had legitimate problems with when they were alive and now that theyre dead my feelings toward them havent changed. ill use an example even a jew could understand, you dont turn around and say "well hitler wasnt so bad" just  because he died. if you didnt like the motherfucker when gthey were alive why should you when they die? but with that said lights was actually pretty cool, a little slow and on the foreignor side but had a lot of personality

lol...so its perfectly legit to say "good thing he died, now we dont have to listen to his music"???smh. at least bieber is a child...ur a grown man and u think that's not punkmade. slap yourself, mufucka.

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »

and yea, i do tell my bitches to make me sandwiches...and they do. if u werent a fag, u would too have the joy of experiencing this.
i know it might seem like they are, but you shouldnt call your parents your "bitches"

whens the last time a girl made u a sandwich, mufucka? bet the answer is never..

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »

shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2011, 12:06:55 AM »

real spit. i've never in my life come across a man who wouldn't consider that bitch-made shit.... kid is the epitome of a young child still goin through the early learning stages of life.
i dont know about that completely. i mean i knew people who i  had legitimate problems with when they were alive and now that theyre dead my feelings toward them havent changed. ill use an example even a jew could understand, you dont turn around and say "well hitler wasnt so bad" just  because he died. if you didnt like the motherfucker when gthey were alive why should you when they die? but with that said lights was actually pretty cool, a little slow and on the foreignor side but had a lot of personality

lol...so its perfectly legit to say "good thing he died, now we dont have to listen to his music"???smh. at least bieber is a child...ur a grown man and u think that's not punkmade. slap yourself, mufucka.
even a jew like you cant think he was 100% serious

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2011, 02:00:53 AM »

lmao maybe he should do a remix

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2011, 02:02:51 AM »
shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2011, 02:56:36 AM »

even a jew like you cant think he was 100% serious

that aint some shit u joke about kid.

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2011, 02:59:30 AM »

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

how am i actin hard on tracks? i guess u must think my shit is hard then, cuz nothin is an act.. thanks for the unintentional compliment, trollio

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2011, 04:31:18 AM »
^The way you put spins on shit is just hilarious.

First you tell me that me speaking my mind, even though it can be fucked up & would make someone dislike me, possibly wanna fight me is some "punk shit", when that sounds more manly than talking all the shit in the World on the internet for a decade & then resorting to playing a game of H.O.R.S.E. (also, don't say I'm lying about the cops, I don't see why we have to take your word over Grundy; he did say that's when went down & after your BILLION different stories with SIK, it's apparent even you don't know what goes on during your embarrassing E-confrontations).

Then you tell Spice "thanks for complimenting me" when clearly you try to act hard. I mean, using a voice changer that makes your voice deeper & tryna sound grimey about eating people in chili is a fucking joke.

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2011, 02:26:32 PM »
^The way you put spins on shit is just hilarious.

First you tell me that me speaking my mind, even though it can be fucked up & would make someone dislike me, possibly wanna fight me is some "punk shit", when that sounds more manly than talking all the shit in the World on the internet for a decade & then resorting to playing a game of H.O.R.S.E. (also, don't say I'm lying about the cops, I don't see why we have to take your word over Grundy; he did say that's when went down & after your BILLION different stories with SIK, it's apparent even you don't know what goes on during your embarrassing E-confrontations).

Then you tell Spice "thanks for complimenting me" when clearly you try to act hard. I mean, using a voice changer that makes your voice deeper & tryna sound grimey about eating people in chili is a fucking joke.

it's ok, little kid, i dont expect u to understand.....but no, grundy said nothing of cops being called...he said he didn't fight because there was a possibility that cops would come, but that was complete nonsense, just like ur pathetic existence.

and LMFAO@"using a voice chancer means ur tryna sound hard"...so because i used a voice changer for 1 track, that means i'm tryna sound hard? wheres ur logic, dumbfuck? i guess every rapper in the game has "tried to sound hard", cuz even the mufucka in ur sig has used voice changers on tracks before, amongst many others, young biebs.

grow a pair and stfu...u make urself look so gay with the dumbass shit u say.