Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2480 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2011, 02:46:01 PM »
^lol, do you really want me to go dig up Grundy saying "His fat bitch was near tears, ready to call the cops"? It's been said. I didn't just pull it out of my ass lol.

& yes, you are. You're birthed Jew voice didn't sound hard enough so you enhanced (if you want to call it an improvement). & like I've said about you & others rappers, they've gone through things, you ran out of milk for your cereal this morning. You need to stop comparing lives.

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »
^lol, do you really want me to go dig up Grundy saying "His fat bitch was near tears, ready to call the cops"? It's been said. I didn't just pull it out of my ass lol.

& yes, you are. You're birthed Jew voice didn't sound hard enough so you enhanced (if you want to call it an improvement). & like I've said about you & others rappers, they've gone through things, you ran out of milk for your cereal this morning. You need to stop comparing lives.

yea...i would love for u to show me where he said anything about anyone being in tears lmao. why do u try so hard to stay relevant by making things up? fact of the matter is, no cops were involved and nothing was said about cops during the confrontation. if grundy felt inclined to say he didn't wanna fight cuz he was worried cops would show up, thats on him...never once were cops mentioned. if anyone was really gunna call the cops, he woulda said it in his first post after we met up, but he didn't. he only said he was worried cops would show years after the confrontation took place, when people made fun of him for driving 7 hours and not fighting...regardless, u are sayin anything and everything to have a comeback, because ur out of material to lick nuts over smh.

the voice-changing argument is reaching at its finest...i used it on 1 track cuz it went with the vibe of the song. i've used my real voice on every song besides that 1. there are rappers who use voice changers on half of their tracks lmao. just stop, fagboy....u do realize that if u woulda never hopped on my nuts, people on this board wouldnt be laughing at what a gay looking fag you are, right? lmao. riding my nuts has not turned out in ur favor, biebs, so why dont u take a hint? i dont think theres 1 member on this site who respects u, son.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:24:54 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2011, 03:37:44 PM »

u do realize that if u woulda never hopped on my nuts, people on this board wouldnt be laughing at what a gay looking fag you are, right?

You do realize that just goes to show that that's the only reason you reach to make fun of my looks right? Because you have nothing on me & you're angrily upset everytime I make you look like an idiot, so you attempt to use the only thing you possibly can.

Let's face it, child, you can reply with "but you look like a teenage pop star" but the reality of the matter is even if my picture was some clean, cut, GQ magazine cover shot, where you couldn't even find a flaw, you would make something up because the photo is the only ammo your lame ass has. Hence why I am never upset by any joke made about me. Think how it goes. Just take a minute, don't dodge this in your next reply...you or somebody like $oCal makes fun of me, I make fun of you back & next thing you know, I have a thread made about me. I don't make threads about people because nothing ever bothers me to the point where I feel I have to prove myself by creating my own thread. You do. It's a sign of losing.

& I love how you act like you don't try to sound hard. The voice changer was an example of you trying extra hard. I also love how over the years, you've proven to be the World's perfect human being. In ten days, the average human being is wrong &/or makes mistakes probably hundreds of times. In ten years here you've never once been wrong & when somebody calls you out, you have some crazy, lucrative, flipped-story-ass excuse, followed by a "you fucking moronic idiot" to justify you being wrong.

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2011, 03:47:41 PM »

u do realize that if u woulda never hopped on my nuts, people on this board wouldnt be laughing at what a gay looking fag you are, right?

You do realize that just goes to show that that's the only reason you reach to make fun of my looks right? Because you have nothing on me & you're angrily upset everytime I make you look like an idiot, so you attempt to use the only thing you possibly can.

Let's face it, child, you can reply with "but you look like a teenage pop star" but the reality of the matter is even if my picture was some clean, cut, GQ magazine cover shot, where you couldn't even find a flaw, you would make something up because the photo is the only ammo your lame ass has. Hence why I am never upset by any joke made about me. Think how it goes. Just take a minute, don't dodge this in your next reply...you or somebody like $oCal makes fun of me, I make fun of you back & next thing you know, I have a thread made about me. I don't make threads about people because nothing ever bothers me to the point where I feel I have to prove myself by creating my own thread. You do. It's a sign of losing.

& I love how you act like you don't try to sound hard. The voice changer was an example of you trying extra hard. I also love how over the years, you've proven to be the World's perfect human being. In ten days, the average human being is wrong &/or makes mistakes probably hundreds of times. In ten years here you've never once been wrong & when somebody calls you out, you have some crazy, lucrative, flipped-story-ass excuse, followed by a "you fucking moronic idiot" to justify you being wrong.

son, what are u talkin about? ur whole "swag" is on some gay shit, it aint just how u look...it's how u carry urself, which results in ur overall look being gay. thats in everything, from appearance, to behavior. ur a fag, point blank. i'm not the only 1 who sees it, i'm just the 1 who pointed it out to every1 else.

LMFAO@ur picture being a GQ picture...like really, kid, how delusional are you? u just look like a typical homosexual trying his hardest to look cool, son, not like a GQ model smfh....and if starting threads about someone is a sign of losing (by YOUR definition not mine), then:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=270712.0

once again, kid, u stay shitting on urself.

and I'm sorry for using the voice-changer, biebs...i was really wrong for doing that, what was i thinking? do u accept my apology, faggot?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2011, 04:09:09 PM »
What did I say? You're never wrong lol. Always twisting the story. I didn't say I looked GQ-ready. I said "even if I was" you'd still try to reach & point something out because you have nothing on me except for a picture where you inject personal opinion that anybody can make. I can say your picture makes you look homo, what proof do you have that it's not true? Nothing, it's just funny that that's your big argument. That's your big comeback for a solid three months now. Truly saddening. It's scientific fact that anybody of any color with any style or look can be homosexual. Yet, you sit here & call me young & immature like I don't understand things when you don't even understand how your disses are politically incorrect. They're actually "gutless & cowardly". :D

& that thread is a serious question. It wasn't to make fun of you. I truly think based off of your delusional ideas from comparing yourself to actual rappers, to changing stories time & time again that you're either insecure or just mentally crazed. You & your boys are big on drugs, could be a factor. Like I said, wasn't a diss thread to "get back at you" out of anger (like you to me), it was a serious question posed to somebody who may know the truth.

Sccit

« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2011, 04:21:34 PM »
What did I say? You're never wrong lol. Always twisting the story. I didn't say I looked GQ-ready. I said "even if I was" you'd still try to reach & point something out because you have nothing on me except for a picture where you inject personal opinion that anybody can make. I can say your picture makes you look homo, what proof do you have that it's not true? Nothing, it's just funny that that's your big argument. That's your big comeback for a solid three months now. Truly saddening. It's scientific fact that anybody of any color with any style or look can be homosexual. Yet, you sit here & call me young & immature like I don't understand things when you don't even understand how your disses are politically incorrect. They're actually "gutless & cowardly". :D

& that thread is a serious question. It wasn't to make fun of you. I truly think based off of your delusional ideas from comparing yourself to actual rappers, to changing stories time & time again that you're either insecure or just mentally crazed. You & your boys are big on drugs, could be a factor. Like I said, wasn't a diss thread to "get back at you" out of anger (like you to me), it was a serious question posed to somebody who may know the truth.

well, fact of the matter is, you don't look like a GQ model, u look like a fag...so wtf was ur point in saying that? lmao. and lol@you acting like there's no such thing as looking gay, smh. "u cant look gay!" lmao....honestly, though, it's not about me being immature, u just really do look gay. to be real, if u never hopped on my nuts in the first place, i woulda never felt obligated to point that out. since u consistently flood my threads with ur dumb, gay posts, it makes me feel like pointing out how gay u look every time...the more u reply, the more people will be reading about what a fag u are. get it?

socalico's thread about u was also real, because he truly thought u looked gay LOL....by your definition, opening threads on other members means u lost. thats exactly what u did. whether i really am delusional or u really are gay has nothing to do with that. the fact of the matter is, u said opening threads on members is a sign of a loss, so take ur fuckin loss and quit yappin, like the gayass annoyin chihuahua u are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2011, 04:30:22 PM »
lol, twisting two more stories.

You skipped over the entire point of the post. The point is, nobody what I looked like you would find something to make fun of it. Since I'm young & blonde, I'm gay. If I was Black, you'd say I look crusty & poor. If I was Asian, you'd say I look like a chigger. If I was fat, you'd call me fat. If I was italian, you'd say I look like a guido trying desperately to fit in. Shit, if I looked identical to you, you'd probably come up with something to say. You have nothing against me, therefore you only use what's at your disposal. Again, hence why I'm not offended. You physically look like a possum, that's not a judgment call. You just look fucking strange. You look at me & assume something about me. I look at you & see a rodent. If you can't see the difference you're an idiot.

& wrong. His thread was "put words over this kids face to make fun of him because he bothered me by calling out of pushing 40". None of his memes about me had to do with being gay, so you're wrong...again lol. & no, like I said, mine was a legitimate question. His was in response to him not having a response to me in that first thread he went at me. You could be the most delusional. :loco:

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »
lol, twisting two more stories.

You skipped over the entire point of the post. The point is, nobody what I looked like you would find something to make fun of it. Since I'm young & blonde, I'm gay. If I was Black, you'd say I look crusty & poor. If I was Asian, you'd say I look like a chigger. If I was fat, you'd call me fat. If I was italian, you'd say I look like a guido trying desperately to fit in. Shit, if I looked identical to you, you'd probably come up with something to say. You have nothing against me, therefore you only use what's at your disposal. Again, hence why I'm not offended. You physically look like a possum, that's not a judgment call. You just look fucking strange. You look at me & assume something about me. I look at you & see a rodent. If you can't see the difference you're an idiot.

& wrong. His thread was "put words over this kids face to make fun of him because he bothered me by calling out of pushing 40". None of his memes about me had to do with being gay, so you're wrong...again lol. & no, like I said, mine was a legitimate question. His was in response to him not having a response to me in that first thread he went at me. You could be the most delusional. :loco:

ok? whats ur point...even if u looked different and i wanted to talk shit, maybe i would, maybe i wouldn't. but the fact of the matter is, u really do look gay. it's not an assumption, boy, if i saw u on the streets i would think to myself "that kid looks really gay"...i may not say it right off the bat, but if u tried talkin shit, then clearly i would feel inclined to point out how gay u look. but obviously, u would never talk this much shit without the luxury of hiding behind a screen. thats on everything i love.

your thread about me was the definition of anger...after i exposed u as a gay lookin kid, u felt the need to get back at me, so u made some dumbass poll askin if i'm retarded. if i was retarded and i was shitting on u this bad, what would that make u?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »
^At least you're understanding you would. Because the fact is you would lol. It is an assumption. Like I said, saying you look like something else that's physical is understandable; like me saying you look like a possum. Your facial structure is that of a large rodent. You saying I look like Justin Bieber is understandable. It's what you see when you look at me. But saying you see something beyond the naked eye is just reaching because you're desperate for something to say because you really don't have anything.

& you're just wasting your time on this one lol. You've been calling me looking gay for months. Nigga, it's your only comeback, it's pathetic. I wouldn't make that thread out of sitting back at laughing at your failure to properly argue. I'm truly curious as to if you have a problem. Still am. & calm down, fella. Just because I shitted on somebody else & he sided against me (didn't side with you) doesn't mean people are "realizing" anything. But you keep telling yourself that as if I care what people on here think. Unlike you & all the embarrassing things you've said in the last decade here in an attempt for people to think you're something you're so far from being, everything I really don't care what anyone thinks of me lol. Hence me arguing even with the same people you've accused me of "trying to fit in" with.

Sccit

« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »
^At least you're understanding you would. Because the fact is you would lol. It is an assumption. Like I said, saying you look like something else that's physical is understandable; like me saying you look like a possum. Your facial structure is that of a large rodent. You saying I look like Justin Bieber is understandable. It's what you see when you look at me. But saying you see something beyond the naked eye is just reaching because you're desperate for something to say because you really don't have anything.

& you're just wasting your time on this one lol. You've been calling me looking gay for months. Nigga, it's your only comeback, it's pathetic. I wouldn't make that thread out of sitting back at laughing at your failure to properly argue. I'm truly curious as to if you have a problem. Still am. & calm down, fella. Just because I shitted on somebody else & he sided against me (didn't side with you) doesn't mean people are "realizing" anything. But you keep telling yourself that as if I care what people on here think. Unlike you & all the embarrassing things you've said in the last decade here in an attempt for people to think you're something you're so far from being, everything I really don't care what anyone thinks of me lol. Hence me arguing even with the same people you've accused me of "trying to fit in" with.

huh? are u really this slow? i'm saying u look like a homosexual. u look softer than a cotton swab, son. u make perez hitlon look straight. it's not a reach, it's what you look like. a gay male. get it? you could pass for a lesbian, as well, but that's only cuz u look so gay.

now come out the closet and quit taking ur homo frustrations out on me

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2011, 06:45:36 PM »
i gotta give props where they're due...big ups to biebs for helpin this thread reach 1000+ views so quick. really, son, i couldn't have done it without u. appreciated 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »
i gotta give props where they're due...big ups to biebs for helpin this thread reach 1000+ views so quick. really, son, i couldn't have done it without u. appreciated 8)

I got you, my nigga. 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OJjUHFM403Q</a>

shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

shit wasn't wack dude... You had iller songs then that.  You just tried to dumb down the chorus on that track because this song was going to be a your single.   You shouldn't downplay your own shit just to please the envious haters at the forum.   As far as I'm concerned the only people with the right to talk shit on what you were doing then would be somebody like Naz-T.   Cause Naz-T actually had the balls to put his own shit out on the forum at a young age, I think he was only 2 years older than you, and he was the only cat who can honestly say he was coming iller than you at a comparable age.

Anybody can sit back and talk shit on somebody else who has put them-self out there.   That's the easiest thing in the world to do.   People even talked shit on Eminem when he was coming out in the 90's.  If Cham and these fags would of been posting on message boards back then I guarantee they would of been like a lot of others calling him a wigger, and calling him a pop artist after he came out with "My Name Is", and criticizing his every move.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2011, 12:32:39 PM »

shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

shit wasn't wack dude... You had iller songs then that.  You just tried to dumb down the chorus on that track because this song was going to be a your single.   You shouldn't downplay your own shit just to please the envious haters at the forum.   As far as I'm concerned the only people with the right to talk shit on what you were doing then would be somebody like Naz-T.   Cause Naz-T actually had the balls to put his own shit out on the forum at a young age, I think he was only 2 years older than you, and he was the only cat who can honestly say he was coming iller than you at a comparable age.

Anybody can sit back and talk shit on somebody else who has put them-self out there.   That's the easiest thing in the world to do.   People even talked shit on Eminem when he was coming out in the 90's.  If Cham and these fags would of been posting on message boards back then I guarantee they would of been like a lot of others calling him a wigger, and calling him a pop artist after he came out with "My Name Is", and criticizing his every move.

trust me, i don't cater to anyone on this board, i really do think that shits pretty whack...just my delivery, the way i'm screamin on the mic don't sound too tight LOL i mean, u could say it's not bad for a 14 year old kid who just started recording tracks on a 5 dollar mic, but it does sound pretty funny now that i look back. you're right, i did have tighter shit than this from that time-frame, but i can honestly say this track is one that wasn't my most impressive. however, it is part of what helped me develop, along with anything else i've ever done over the past 10 years. as for naz-t, i always thought he was alright...cats like alerg, nexus, and bishop were always better to me. out of all those cats, i think alerg is the only one still rapping, and it's more on a rock tip..
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:37:14 PM by NIKCC »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2011, 12:45:51 PM »

trust me, i don't cater to anyone on this board, i really do think that shits pretty whack...just my delivery, the way i'm screamin on the mic don't sound too tight LOL i mean, u could say it's not bad for a 14 year old kid who just started recording tracks on a 5 dollar mic, but it does sound pretty funny now that i look back. you're right, i did have tighter shit than this from that time-frame, but i can honestly say this track is one that wasn't my most impressive. however, it is part of what helped me develop, along with anything else i've ever done over the past 10 years. as for naz-t, i always thought he was alright...cats like alerg, nexus, and bishop were always better to me. out of all those cats, i think alerg is the only one still rapping, and it's more on a rock tip..

AlerG was fuckin dope before he sold out and went alternative.  Ironically, I actually heard the same thing happened to Naz-T, that Naz-T also sold out and started doing some kind of techno shit.  But really, I thought Naz-T was the truth man... that kid had it back then.   I don't know where he was coming up with those lyrics but that was some of the hardest and freshest shit I've heard.  And for an amateur artist?  Just a kid?  Really I don't think anybody was seeing that dude.. even AlerG.

Nexus was tight too... I don't' remember bishop too well. 

Bro.. I really think the way you were flowing on "The Shit" showed a lot of skill.  Also, aside from the dumbed down chorus some of the lyrics were highly creative, with a lot of solid punches, and multi's.   It's far from your best song from that era, you had a lot more entertaining shit then that.  But I definitely wouldn't call it "wack".   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)