Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2597 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
you guys are fags. that shit is some of the worst rap i have ever heard and i am not exaggerating or joking at all. jewigger to the fullest

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »
you guys are fags. that shit is some of the worst rap i have ever heard and i am not exaggerating or joking at all. jewigger to the fullest

and did i claim it to be tight? i was 14...the fact that ur sitting here talkin shit on somethin i did 10 years ago is enough to tell me ur reachin 2 talk shit.

Sccit

« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »

trust me, i don't cater to anyone on this board, i really do think that shits pretty whack...just my delivery, the way i'm screamin on the mic don't sound too tight LOL i mean, u could say it's not bad for a 14 year old kid who just started recording tracks on a 5 dollar mic, but it does sound pretty funny now that i look back. you're right, i did have tighter shit than this from that time-frame, but i can honestly say this track is one that wasn't my most impressive. however, it is part of what helped me develop, along with anything else i've ever done over the past 10 years. as for naz-t, i always thought he was alright...cats like alerg, nexus, and bishop were always better to me. out of all those cats, i think alerg is the only one still rapping, and it's more on a rock tip..

AlerG was fuckin dope before he sold out and went alternative.  Ironically, I actually heard the same thing happened to Naz-T, that Naz-T also sold out and started doing some kind of techno shit.  But really, I thought Naz-T was the truth man... that kid had it back then.   I don't know where he was coming up with those lyrics but that was some of the hardest and freshest shit I've heard.  And for an amateur artist?  Just a kid?  Really I don't think anybody was seeing that dude.. even AlerG.

Nexus was tight too... I don't' remember bishop too well. 

Bro.. I really think the way you were flowing on "The Shit" showed a lot of skill.  Also, aside from the dumbed down chorus some of the lyrics were highly creative, with a lot of solid punches, and multi's.   It's far from your best song from that era, you had a lot more entertaining shit then that.  But I definitely wouldn't call it "wack".   

i dunno, Naz-T was typically rappin on some "gangsta" shit in a european accent...i thought his flow was cool, but i never really felt him THAT much. listen to the "WCC One Love compilation"...AlerG and Nexus kill him with their tracks on that. AlerG and Nexus both also put out internet classics in "The Season" and "Cold Dark Night"...Never heard Naz-T put out an album, but what I did hear from him was usually on some generic "gangsta" shit. I also think he was around 19 at that time....Sucks that he went techno, though, dude had a lotta potential. Bishop was really tight as well. u dont remember a song he put out called "Isis"? shit was classic...

and yea, i've always had rhythm and a musical ear, it was something i was born with..i guess u can say it's pretty impressive how i was catching the beat at such a young age, and lyrically, it IS better than most shit coming out on the radio today...but just my delivery and mic presence was pretty damn awful on that track. i think i was trying too hard to sound aggressive/grimey, and i sounded like a funnystyle rock-star or some shit. but i get what ur sayin, none of these clowns talkin shit were capable of doin even that when they were 14. especially not the ones who were self-admittedly still bumpin Nsync tracks at that age LOL

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2011, 06:27:04 PM »
shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

how am i actin hard on tracks? i guess u must think my shit is hard then, cuz nothin is an act.. thanks for the unintentional compliment, trollio

You're making songs about robbing banks, tool. You and everyone else knows thats not real life for you. Real life for you is mooching off your well-off parents and playing gangsta rapper with your equally corny friends.

Sccit

« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2011, 12:16:33 AM »
shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

how am i actin hard on tracks? i guess u must think my shit is hard then, cuz nothin is an act.. thanks for the unintentional compliment, trollio

You're making songs about robbing banks, tool. You and everyone else knows thats not real life for you. Real life for you is mooching off your well-off parents and playing gangsta rapper with your equally corny friends.

it's called a concept track, dipshit...every rapper does em. do u watch movies and say, "damn, what a fake director, he never robbed that bank in real life"...retard. do u think eminem really raped that girl in "guilty conscience"? do u think brotha lynch really ate that baby in "return of the baby killa"? do u really think tech n9ne kidnapped & killed the girl from "in the trunk"? u are an idiot, spice-2. slap yourself. as much as u wish u knew sccit and wanna act like u know sccit, u don't, so shut ur mouth if u know whats good for u, son.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:44:37 PM by NIKCC »

Okka

« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

it's called a concept track, dipshit...every rapper does em. do u watch movies and say, "damn, what a fake director, he never robbed that bank in real life"...retard. do u think eminem really raped that girl in "guilty conscience"? do u think brotha lynch really ate that baby in "return of the baby killa"? do u really think tech n9ne kidnapped in killed the girl from "in the trunk"? u are an idiot, spice-2. slap yourself. as much as u wish u knew sccit and wanna act like u know sccit, u don't, so shut ur mouth if u know whats good for u, son.

Hahah, come on now. It's just funny when you rap about shit like that when you're from a rich family.

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2011, 01:43:18 PM »

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

it's called a concept track, dipshit...every rapper does em. do u watch movies and say, "damn, what a fake director, he never robbed that bank in real life"...retard. do u think eminem really raped that girl in "guilty conscience"? do u think brotha lynch really ate that baby in "return of the baby killa"? do u really think tech n9ne kidnapped in killed the girl from "in the trunk"? u are an idiot, spice-2. slap yourself. as much as u wish u knew sccit and wanna act like u know sccit, u don't, so shut ur mouth if u know whats good for u, son.

Hahah, come on now. It's just funny when you rap about shit like that when you're from a rich family.

i'm not from a "rich" family, I'm from a family of hustlers...my parents migrated here from israel without a dime to their name and made a living for themselves without college education. i've had to give my parents 10 g'z this year just to keep our home. do u know me? no, u don't.. i, personally, am not poor or rich...i make a good amount of cheese off of *mac mall's first album*. u tryna act like u know me because u post on the same message board as me, but it aint legit. if u don't know me personally, don't comment.

Okka

« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2011, 02:05:36 PM »

i'm not from a "rich" family, I'm from a family of hustlers...my parents migrated here from israel without a dime to their name and made a living for themselves without college education. i've had to give my parents 10 g'z this year just to keep our home. do u know me? no, u don't.. i, personally, am not poor or rich...i make a good amount of cheese off of *mac mall's first album*. u tryna act like u know me because u post on the same message board as me, but it aint legit. if u don't know me personally, don't comment.

Hahah, i ain't actin' like i know. I'm just sayin' what i think. You don't know shit about being poor, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:07:17 PM by Okka »

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2011, 02:10:13 PM »
He's about as poor as his brother is straight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2011, 02:39:07 PM »
LOLOLOL, "I'M FROM A FAMILY OF HUSTLERS". LMFAO. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2011, 06:43:52 PM »

Hahah, i ain't actin' like i know. I'm just sayin' what i think. You don't know shit about being poor, that's for sure.

i may not know what it's like to be poor, but i never claimed i did...i do, however, know what it's like to struggle to make money, because i haven't had anything handed to me. not that this has anything to do with my raps, but since u brought it up, i've been bustin my ass 2 make money on my own since i was 14. say what u think, as long as u realize it may not always be accurate when ur basing ur thoughts off of assumptions, homie.

btw, i have more rights to make a concept track about bank robberies than most rappers who just watch "godfather" and try imitating that shit...my uncle is currently sittingh in prison for comiting one of the biggest bank robberies in the history of israel.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:50:00 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2011, 08:41:33 PM »

i may not know what it's like to be poor, but i never claimed i did...i do, however, know what it's like to struggle to make money, because i haven't had anything handed to me. not that this has anything to do with my raps, but since u brought it up, i've been bustin my ass 2 make money on my own since i was 14. say what u think, as long as u realize it may not always be accurate when ur basing ur thoughts off of assumptions, homie.

btw, i have more rights to make a concept track about bank robberies than most rappers who just watch "godfather" and try imitating that shit...my uncle is currently sittingh in prison for comiting one of the biggest bank robberies in the history of israel.

Delusional. We have an essay from you about how your parents bought you your first car and how you complained it wasn't the car you wanted. You've had everything handed to you on a platter.

Portugoal

« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2011, 12:11:44 AM »
LOLOLOL, "I'M FROM A FAMILY OF HUSTLERS". LMFAO. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not so strange. Jews have been chased after from the early days of mankind. They're probably the most hated people on earth, always have been.

Why do you think relatively so many Jews are rich? It's called evolution, dumbass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2011, 12:34:44 AM »
^It's a stereotype that all Jews are lawyers & accountants. Naturally a stereotype that all Jews are rich would "evolve".

It's funny watching people read into NIK's nonsense. Dude said most rappers (who had it MUCH worse than him) have less right to talk about shit because all these rappers just "watch" the Godfather & nothing that bad really happens to them, while he sits in his Woodland Hills mansion without a problem in his life, but can relate to his Uncle being an international gangsta, while he's some internet thug.

Now here's the kicker, son doesn't even rhyme about that shit. He sits there saying how he eats people alive & how all women should be in the kitchen making sandwiches. He's basically saying, "Alright, maybe I really shouldn't be rapping about "this or that", but I sure as hell do have a right to write about hustling". Yet he doesn't & you're defending him that he does over music he's never even made.

Now after this, I'm 110% expecting a song about his family hustling, just for him just to say he has one. But as of now, that isn't the case.

Spice has it right. Dude is either delusional or a pathological liar. His stories about everything change to fit what bullshit he's talking about next.