Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2494 times)

Portugoal

Re: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2011, 01:03:31 AM »
^It's a stereotype that all Jews are lawyers & accountants.

Those are your words, not mine.
Kid, grow some balls, stop trolling and get out of the house.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2011, 01:07:30 AM »

Alright, we can just ignore the rest lol.

It's 4AM, where you want me to go? 7/11 run?

Portugoal

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2011, 01:18:17 AM »

Catch a movie tomorrow night. Find some friends.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2011, 01:31:59 AM »

The only people who I've ever talked about personally was NIK, Petey & $oCal. Why? Because information about their life is actually out there. Saying somebody has no life because you can't respond to them is just humorous. I feel like I would only find it offensive if it was true lol.

Portugoal

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2011, 02:14:02 AM »

The only people who I've ever talked about personally was NIK, Petey & $oCal. Why? Because information about their life is actually out there. Saying somebody has no life because you can't respond to them is just humorous. I feel like I would only find it offensive if it was true lol.

Just don't respond, dude. I'm sure you're a good kid at heart, but being so disrespectful is not cool. No matter how you feel about NIK, he is not a mixtape DJ. Your comments about Lights are so low. You'd never say that in real life to NIK if you had the chance to, so don't say it online either.

Sccit

« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2011, 03:36:51 AM »
shit's whack...i was 14, whats ur point? tryna show everyone how much i've improved over the years? good looks.

At least at 14  people could laugh at you being a dumb kid. Now at your age, hearing you try to act hard on tracks is just sad.

how am i actin hard on tracks? i guess u must think my shit is hard then, cuz nothin is an act.. thanks for the unintentional compliment, trollio

You're making songs about robbing banks, tool. You and everyone else knows thats not real life for you. Real life for you is mooching off your well-off parents and playing gangsta rapper with your equally corny friends.

it's called a concept track, dipshit...every rapper does em. do u watch movies and say, "damn, what a fake director, he never robbed that bank in real life"...retard. do u think eminem really raped that girl in "guilty conscience"? do u think brotha lynch really ate that baby in "return of the baby killa"? do u really think tech n9ne kidnapped in killed the girl from "in the trunk"? u are an idiot, spice-2. slap yourself. as much as u wish u knew sccit and wanna act like u know sccit, u don't, so shut ur mouth if u know whats good for u, son.

Hahah, come on now. It's just funny when you rap about shit like that when you're from a rich family.

i'm not from a "rich" family, I'm from a family of hustlers...my parents migrated here from israel without a dime to their name and made a living for themselves without college education. i've had to give my parents 10 g'z this year just to keep our home. do u know me? no, u don't.. i, personally, am not poor or rich...i make a good amount of cheese off of *mac mall's first album*. u tryna act like u know me because u post on the same message board as me, but it aint legit. if u don't know me personally, don't comment.

Hahah, i ain't actin' like i know. I'm just sayin' what i think. You don't know shit about being poor, that's for sure.

i may not know what it's like to be poor, but i never claimed i did...i do, however, know what it's like to struggle to make money, because i haven't had anything handed to me. not that this has anything to do with my raps, but since u brought it up, i've been bustin my ass 2 make money on my own since i was 14. say what u think, as long as u realize it may not always be accurate when ur basing ur thoughts off of assumptions, homie.

btw, i have more rights to make a concept track about bank robberies than most rappers who just watch "godfather" and try imitating that shit...my uncle is currently sittingh in prison for comiting one of the biggest bank robberies in the history of israel.

Delusional. We have an essay from you about how your parents bought you your first car and how you complained it wasn't the car you wanted. You've had everything handed to you on a platter.

my parents leased me my first car when i was in high school, but i was making the payments on it, muthafucka. lol@you using my high school homework assignment as an argument smh.

Sccit

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2011, 03:45:57 AM »
^It's a stereotype that all Jews are lawyers & accountants. Naturally a stereotype that all Jews are rich would "evolve".

It's funny watching people read into NIK's nonsense. Dude said most rappers (who had it MUCH worse than him) have less right to talk about shit because all these rappers just "watch" the Godfather & nothing that bad really happens to them, while he sits in his Woodland Hills mansion without a problem in his life, but can relate to his Uncle being an international gangsta, while he's some internet thug.

Now here's the kicker, son doesn't even rhyme about that shit. He sits there saying how he eats people alive & how all women should be in the kitchen making sandwiches. He's basically saying, "Alright, maybe I really shouldn't be rapping about "this or that", but I sure as hell do have a right to write about hustling". Yet he doesn't & you're defending him that he does over music he's never even made.

Now after this, I'm 110% expecting a song about his family hustling, just for him just to say he has one. But as of now, that isn't the case.

Spice has it right. Dude is either delusional or a pathological liar. His stories about everything change to fit what bullshit he's talking about next.

i said that i have the right to make concept tracks just as much as rappers like brotha lynch, eminem, tech n9ne etc who make fantasy raps about stories that never really happened. on top of that, i dont "sit in a mansion", bieber, and even if i did, it wouldnt give me any less right to rap about the shit i do. i never rapped about "being poor", so ur arguments against me aint even makin sense. i do rap about hustling, dumb muthafucka, so there u go again spoutin of at the mouth like the annoyin ass chihuahua u are without really havin a clue as to what ur sayin. "stackin chips offa claims thats the game that i'm runnin"....get off the nuts, son. u gay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »
lol @ Mauz growing a heart. Outrageous.

& NIK, no lmfao. Get that sick idea out of your head. All their raps are inspired by things that actually took place in their life. & LOL "stackin' chips". Like you actually had your family in mind. That shit just rhymed, it's a generic ass Hip Hop phrase & you went with it. Most of your songs have no direction & you just throw whatever rhymes in with the verse to help the flow. I mean, go ahead & do it, but don't sit here & lie to me that you were refering to your family.

& you have no job, you aren't stacking anything, unless you're talking about you weekly allowance.

Sccit

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2011, 04:06:33 PM »
lol @ Mauz growing a heart. Outrageous.

& NIK, no lmfao. Get that sick idea out of your head. All their raps are inspired by things that actually took place in their life. & LOL "stackin' chips". Like you actually had your family in mind. That shit just rhymed, it's a generic ass Hip Hop phrase & you went with it. Most of your songs have no direction & you just throw whatever rhymes in with the verse to help the flow. I mean, go ahead & do it, but don't sit here & lie to me that you were refering to your family.

& you have no job, you aren't stacking anything, unless you're talking about you weekly allowance.

things that actually went on in their life? how dumb are u, little boy?...brotha lynch really ate babies in his life? tech n9ne really kidnapped a girl and put her in his trunk because she didn't like his music? eazy-e really bashed girls heads in his with a louisville slugger? these rappers are normal people, young biebs, not some supernatural thugs like u probably picture it lmao...normal, every day people. u probably kick it with a buncha squares, so u feel like the rappers u look up to are special people who have cool points to rap about nonsense... but there is nothing that gives these rappers more credibility to rap about fantasies, they are regular fuckin people, honkey. "stackin chips offa claims"...thats my game, not a "generic rhyme", dumbfuck, u probably are 2 young 2 even know what that means, so shut ur cocksuckin mouth.

and again, makin lies to talk shit only makes u look more pathetic/desperate... that shit aint helpin u fit in, biebs. hop off.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »
^Twisting words again. I said inspired by things that happened. Either in their life, something similar or something that happened in their hood.

Just look. You live in a place where the worst thing that happens is a somebody parked in front of your driveway & you can't back out. Stop acting like there is anything worse.

Sccit

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »
^Twisting words again. I said inspired by things that happened. Either in their life, something similar or something that happened in their hood.

Just look. You live in a place where the worst thing that happens is a somebody parked in front of your driveway & you can't back out. Stop acting like there is anything worse.

lmao...what happened to brotha lynch in his life that inspired him to rap about eating babies? if u honestly dont realize that me rappin about robbin banks is closer to reality than brotha lynch rappin about eating nuts and guts, then there is truly no hope for ur dumbass. either way, ur a dumb kid, but if u really believe what ur typing, ur idiocy knows no boundries. u sound like such a square, kid. "those rappers are cool! they can rap about fake shit cuz they were inspired by how OG they are" smh, geek.

and i record my raps in an area where u wouldnt last a day bein as square as u are. not that it validates my raps, but since ur gayass wanted to bring it up, i've seen the pics of u and the nerds u kick it with. if u guys walked down canoga lookin as gay as u do, u'd for sure get jacked n probably even raped.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »
Nik this dude shits on you as far as delivery and lyrics. You should give him your beats.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=271798.0;topicseen

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »
Nik this dude shits on you as far as delivery and lyrics. You should give him your beats.

Whoa, who is that?

"I Dominate" is dope. I mean, he could certainly use work; but that hook is fresh.

Sccit

« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »

not bad...i'm bout to post a song that's much better than that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2011, 11:47:19 PM »
NIK, go listen to "Creepin'". Literally a bar after saying "I'm from Woodland Hills & I'm a hoodlum still", which is already outrageous enough, you follow up by saying "nigga" & how he'll get a bat between his eyes. A young Jewish boy saying "nigga" is not highly accepted in Hip Hop. Plus, whose heads you bashing in?

You really have to be delusional to think that's just normal lol. Then listen to the guy Spice just posted. All uplifting, nothing crazy & just pure fantasy. It can be done. You just need to enter reality.