Author Topic: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!  (Read 2681 times)

Sccit

Re: Free Download: L.A.M.B - "The L.A.M.B EP" - LAMB drops its debut mixtape!
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2011, 12:00:14 AM »
NIK, go listen to "Creepin'". Literally a bar after saying "I'm from Woodland Hills & I'm a hoodlum still", which is already outrageous enough, you follow up by saying "nigga" & how he'll get a bat between his eyes. A young Jewish boy saying "nigga" is not highly accepted in Hip Hop. Plus, whose heads you bashing in?

You really have to be delusional to think that's just normal lol. Then listen to the guy Spice just posted. All uplifting, nothing crazy & just pure fantasy. It can be done. You just need to enter reality.

sand-nigga, u dumb muthafucka...do u even know what that is? look it up and slap urself, kid.

like i said, that dude was not bad...i'm bout 2 post a track thats much better than that. and when u listen 2 it, try not listenin with my balls in ur eyes, cuz my sack will cloud ur vision.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2011, 12:05:14 AM »
NIK, go listen to "Creepin'". Literally a bar after saying "I'm from Woodland Hills & I'm a hoodlum still", which is already outrageous enough, you follow up by saying "nigga" & how he'll get a bat between his eyes. A young Jewish boy saying "nigga" is not highly accepted in Hip Hop. Plus, whose heads you bashing in?

You really have to be delusional to think that's just normal lol. Then listen to the guy Spice just posted. All uplifting, nothing crazy & just pure fantasy. It can be done. You just need to enter reality.

sand-nigga, u dumb muthafucka...do u even know what that is? look it up and slap urself, kid.

like i said, that dude was not bad...i'm bout 2 post a track thats much better than that. and when u listen 2 it, try not listenin with my balls in ur eyes, cuz my sack will cloud ur vision.

I don't care what you said, you used the word "nigga" lol. You don't get a pass for that.

& I never review your shit biased. I really don't care that much. It's just fun to make fun of you & watch how angry & defensive you get. Post something good & realistic for your life & I'll give you props when deserved.

Sccit

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »

I don't care what you said, you used the word "nigga" lol. You don't get a pass for that.

& I never review your shit biased. I really don't care that much. It's just fun to make fun of you & watch how angry & defensive you get. Post something good & realistic for your life & I'll give you props when deserved.

homo child, sandnigger is a racist term to describe middle-easterns...to say a middle-eastern can't say "sandnigga" is equivalent to sayin a black guy cant say "nigga", u dumb piece of shit...my cousin, eli babylon (who also raps and has made tracks with kurupt, ne-yo, etc.) has a song called "sand niggaz". he would piss in ur mouth if u questioned him about it. u'd probably like it, though, being that ur a fag.

and i have posted real shit, but u still sucked my dick over it..."live 4 tha moment" is as real as it gets. regardless, u bump tech n9ne, and the song in ur sig has hopsin. the guy is a fuckin black skateboarder, for fucks sake, and is rappin about bein a pyscho lmao. u bump that shit. "authentic", huh? slap urself, biebs. next song i post, try bumpin it wit an open mind. u tryna justify ur cocksuckin will never pass, because it's gay. btw, these back n forths have kept this thread at the top since it's been posted...as much as u'd love 2 hurt me, all u doin is helpin, biebs.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:16:15 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2011, 12:18:58 AM »

homo child, sandnigger is a racist term to describe middle-easterns...to say a middle-eastern can't say "sandnigga" is equivalent to sayin a black guy cant say "nigga", u dumb piece of shit...my cousin, eli babylon (who also raps and has made tracks with kurupt, ne-yo, etc.) has a song called "sand niggaz". he would piss in ur mouth if u questioned him about it. u'd probably like it, though, being that ur a fag.

and i have posted real shit, but u still sucked my dick over it..."live 4 tha moment" is as real as it gets. regardless, u bump tech n9ne, and the song in ur sig has hopsin. the guy is a fuckin black skateboarder, for fucks sake, and is rappin about bein a pyscho lmao. u bump that shit. "authentic", huh? slap urself, biebs. next song i post, try bumpin it wit an open mind. u tryna justify ur cocksuckin will never pass, because it's gay. btw, these back n forths have kept this thread at the top since it's been posted...as much as u'd love 2 hurt me, all u doin is help, biebs.

LOL, the fact I know you're truly sitting there all happy & shit thinking I'm bothered by me keeping this thread towards the top is unbelievably priceless. I hope one day we kick it so you can go home truly feeling like "Wow, if only I knew this nigga really could care less...".

& sandnigga physically could not have been a term used before it was used by Blacks. & I love how everyone in your family is somebody that is poppin' in life & you're just a complete fail in comparison.

Sccit

« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2011, 12:26:56 AM »

and i have posted real shit, but u still sucked my dick over it..."live 4 tha moment" is as real as it gets. regardless, u bump tech n9ne, and the song in ur sig has hopsin. the guy is a fuckin black skateboarder, for fucks sake, and is rappin about bein a pyscho lmao. u bump that shit. "authentic", huh? slap urself, biebs. next song i post, try bumpin it wit an open mind. u tryna justify ur cocksuckin will never pass, because it's gay. btw, these back n forths have kept this thread at the top since it's been posted...as much as u'd love 2 hurt me, all u doin is help, biebs.

LOL, the fact I know you're truly sitting there all happy & shit thinking I'm bothered by me keeping this thread towards the top is unbelievably priceless. I hope one day we kick it so you can go home truly feeling like "Wow, if only I knew this nigga really could care less...".

& sandnigga physically could not have been a term used before it was used by Blacks. & I love how everyone in your family is somebody that is poppin' in life & you're just a complete fail in comparison.

LOL..ur picturing a scenario where we kick it so that i can see how cool u really are. lmfao.. u makin urself look worse with each post, biebs.

everybody in my fam is poppin in life? me n my cuz both rap...neither of us made it on a large scale, but he's been in the game for much longer, so he has more ties. i just started recording again for the first time in almost 10 years.

ps still smh @ ur honkey ass not knowin the word sandnigga before today

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2011, 12:35:54 AM »
I don't chill with Middle-Eastern people; nobody really does...lol.

& really? This is coming from the person who more or less said the same thing to me a month ago? "Come to Cali, I'll spark you up, blah blah blah". Now when I said it, it's bad? Your contradictions are out of control.

& really? I'd say doing a song with Kurupt & Ne-Yo is something pretty impressive. Labels pay them large $10,000+ sums of money for features, I know I'm about to hear how your cousin is just a cool sandnigga that gets free verses, but in the real World, that's big stuff.

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2011, 12:43:29 AM »
I don't chill with Middle-Eastern people; nobody really does...lol.

& really? This is coming from the person who more or less said the same thing to me a month ago? "Come to Cali, I'll spark you up, blah blah blah". Now when I said it, it's bad? Your contradictions are out of control.

& really? I'd say doing a song with Kurupt & Ne-Yo is something pretty impressive. Labels pay them large $10,000+ sums of money for features, I know I'm about to hear how your cousin is just a cool sandnigga that gets free verses, but in the real World, that's big stuff.

u dont know peeps who kick it with middleeasterns? of course u dont.. ur fresh out of high school, son. people who want connections kick it wit us...dumbass kids like u who haven't stepped foot in the real world would say some stupid shit like that, though.

you said "i wish that u could see me in person so u'd realize i'm not really taking this shit seriously" lmao. that is u tryna prove urself. completely different from me tellin u i would treat u with respect if i met up with u until the moment u decide to talk shit, biebs. ur attempt just airballed.

my cuz did songs with ne-yo before ne-yo got big...he did songs with kurupt, which is nice, but that dont make him big. as most people know, verses can be bought for relatively cheap from b-list artists like kurupt, especially when u have connections.. so when i get enough cheese, i will have the connections to get peeps like kurupt on my tracks. when u grow up, ull understand what the true definition of makin it big is n u wont be spoutin off at the mouth like the child that u are.....hopefully.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:45:52 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2011, 01:11:38 AM »
1. Nope. They are herbish people. I'm not talking about respectable adults. lol @ connections though. You really don't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

2. lol, really? "Prove myself?" & btw, you saying you'd "treat me with respect" is you trying to "prove" yourself to that you don't take any of this shit serious & wouldn't hold me accountable for shitting on your life on a daily basis here. It's the same thing. lol @ the basketball reference too.

3. & what do you need for connections? Sandniggas or money? Because you said "when I get enough cheese, I will have connections to get a BLACK guy on my song". I don't see the need for sandniggas. & I'm pretty sure family is connection enough. Just ask your cousin to do a song & split the "cheap" cost for a Kurupt verse & boom...

Sccit

« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2011, 02:41:53 AM »
1. Nope. They are herbish people. I'm not talking about respectable adults. lol @ connections though. You really don't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

2. lol, really? "Prove myself?" & btw, you saying you'd "treat me with respect" is you trying to "prove" yourself to that you don't take any of this shit serious & wouldn't hold me accountable for shitting on your life on a daily basis here. It's the same thing. lol @ the basketball reference too.

3. & what do you need for connections? Sandniggas or money? Because you said "when I get enough cheese, I will have connections to get a BLACK guy on my song". I don't see the need for sandniggas. & I'm pretty sure family is connection enough. Just ask your cousin to do a song & split the "cheap" cost for a Kurupt verse & boom...

after takin a blunt/pussy break and coming back 2 read ur nonsense, i rather slap u than reply... *slap*

i guess that's where the back & forths end. will see u around next time i put a song up & u come in to help me with the shameless promotion...PeACe

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2011, 10:27:20 AM »
Obviously Ya'll Know I Ain't Never Been Much With Words When It Comes To Music....I'm Either Feelin It Or I'm Not!!....But Yeah!! Str8 Up!! I'd Support This Chit!!

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »
dope mixtape, keep up the good work! 8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2011, 06:14:07 PM »

New cham!!!!...3rd verse