Author Topic: Bez Retires!  (Read 202 times)

bez

Bez Retires!
« on: January 18, 2003, 04:56:35 PM »
hey ya'll. Just wanna let ya'll know I wont be posting anymore of my rhymes up on this board anymore.  I am greatful to everyone who has ever read 1 of my tracks.  But as of lately, I feel that people are just not interested in my work no more, so as of now I wont be posting my shit up anymore.  To everyone that has ever replied to one of my songs, good or bad posts, I thank you, to anyone that has ever read one of my songs, I thank you.  But I just dont feel as if my shits appreciated like, so I wont bore you with any of my songs anymore.  Peace all and thanks everyone.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Bez Retires!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 05:06:32 PM »
nah man.. keep spittin...we gotta keep spittin to make this forum big... ive read most of your rhymes, even though i havent responded to many of them,,, as matter fact, i dont respond to many threads at all.. but we gotta change that...ima try changin that....

dont stop spittin

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 05:14:29 PM »
nah man.. keep spittin...we gotta keep spittin to make this forum big... ive read most of your rhymes, even though i havent responded to many of them,,, as matter fact, i dont respond to many threads at all.. but we gotta change that...ima try changin that....

dont stop spittin

exactly

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 04:07:41 AM »
who?

lol j/k

nah man, u should keep spittin. I mean, u should be writin tha shit for U anywayz...fuk everybody else. Tha feedback doez help, but please believe...jus cus people might not RESPOND on tha threadz...doesnt mean they dont appreciate tha shit.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 09:02:16 AM »

dont stop spittin

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 10:28:17 AM »
who?

lol j/k

nah man, u should keep spittin. I mean, u should be writin tha shit for U anywayz...fuk everybody else. Tha feedback doez help, but please believe...jus cus people might not RESPOND on tha threadz...doesnt mean they dont appreciate tha shit.

word
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer