Author Topic: Game - The R.E.D. Album [Official Discussion Thread]  (Read 10099 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album [Official Discussion Thread]
« Reply #345 on: September 28, 2011, 04:28:41 PM »
It's a damn shame that everytime I come to this forum, somebody is hating on Game. Ain't this supposed to be a Westcoast forum? He gets more hate at home than he does anywhere else. Yeah, the album falls off by the end but it hasn't left my stereo except to compare to DA. And I'm on the Eastcoast. Everbody on this forum knows that he can make a song by himself with his own flow. I look at him branching out as being CREATIVE. Anybody can rap the same over and over again and be boring as hell. Anybody saying he's copying artists evidently hasn't listened to his mixtapes when he was rapping BY HIMSELF switching up tones and flow. Game has his ways but he's definately an above average artist who gets respect over here.
see this is that scrotum gulping shit again. ain't nothing wrong with being creative,but when you jump on songs with muthafuccas and you copying the style of your guess on that song that's some WACC ASS SHIT BOTTOM FUCC'N LINE! Being creative is coming up with topics and flows of your own and not trying to be like others,simple shit my equal. He has some talent no doubt,but not displaying it when it counts don't get you no points. you speaking bout what he does on his mixtapes? man that's like lebron balling during the regular season yet laying an egg when it counts. You say yeah he got skills but i wouldn't put my chipper jones on that equal no more till he proves me wrong haha simple shit.

He's making doe taking care of his fam I love that,hope it continues,but if the muthafucca makes bullshit(in my opinion) it will get stressed on a forum when talking bout said product. He's the top artist out here right now,as far as sales and attention go so he needs to bring it,I mean cause after awhile he can turn out like snoop. Yeah the dog will always get love but how many people still believes he's gonna come with it on his albums now! yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #346 on: September 28, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
Between RED, Purp & Patron, Hangover, Hood Morning, who in rap was fucking with Game's discography for the year of 2011?
currensy,krit,etc alot of people my equal, and i don't want to keep name dropping others cause then shit would sound like a per usual game verse fact yell

I guess but that's your opinion though, doesn't make it a fact. Neither someone saying that Game has the best discography in 2011, there's no facts. It's all opinion. Krit doesn't even have that much material out this year, Currensy yeah he does but i don't think it's better. But again it's all opinion so there's no wrong or right.

K.R.I.T. has two mixtapes out and an album coming. And even if he had dropped only one project, his music being better than Game's would make it a better discography. Game can drop a million mixtapes, if none of them are dope its not an impressive discography.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #347 on: September 28, 2011, 06:19:24 PM »
Between RED, Purp & Patron, Hangover, Hood Morning, who in rap was fucking with Game's discography for the year of 2011?
currensy,krit,etc alot of people my equal, and i don't want to keep name dropping others cause then shit would sound like a per usual game verse fact yell

I guess but that's your opinion though, doesn't make it a fact. Neither someone saying that Game has the best discography in 2011, there's no facts. It's all opinion. Krit doesn't even have that much material out this year, Currensy yeah he does but i don't think it's better. But again it's all opinion so there's no wrong or right.

K.R.I.T. has two mixtapes out and an album coming. And even if he had dropped only one project, his music being better than Game's would make it a better discography. Game can drop a million mixtapes, if none of them are dope its not an impressive discography.

No it can't since we're talking about DISCOGRAPHY. Doesn't mean that Game automatically wins because he might have more but it makes it not compareable. My point was who's to say that Krit's music has been better? That might be your opinion but not the next man so how can you say that someone has the best discography of 2011 and act like it's facts?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #348 on: September 28, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »
Games mixtapes have been met with mixed reviews and that's saying it nicely. Where as krit you can go on any hip hop forum and see his tapes being universally praised. Big difference. It's like saying doggfather is better then doggystyle because a couple people think so, while ignoring the vast majority.

Lucifuge

« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2011, 05:53:45 AM »
I aint bump this album. Just first day.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2011, 07:56:34 AM »
It's a damn shame that everytime I come to this forum, somebody is hating on Game. Ain't this supposed to be a Westcoast forum? He gets more hate at home than he does anywhere else. Yeah, the album falls off by the end but it hasn't left my stereo except to compare to DA. And I'm on the Eastcoast. Everbody on this forum knows that he can make a song by himself with his own flow. I look at him branching out as being CREATIVE. Anybody can rap the same over and over again and be boring as hell. Anybody saying he's copying artists evidently hasn't listened to his mixtapes when he was rapping BY HIMSELF switching up tones and flow. Game has his ways but he's definately an above average artist who gets respect over here.

no disrespect homie..but i hate when fools say that type of shit...like what, we suppose to make threads on how ill mc hammer is? he west coast right? lets all ride his nuts..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2011, 11:32:47 AM »

No it can't since we're talking about DISCOGRAPHY. Doesn't mean that Game automatically wins because he might have more but it makes it not compareable. My point was who's to say that Krit's music has been better? That might be your opinion but not the next man so how can you say that someone has the best discography of 2011 and act like it's facts?

Ain't that what you've been doing? The question was asked who is fucking with Game's discography, so I answered. A lot of rappers are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
LOL @ counting all of those mixtapes. People have been saying I'm a hater for J. Cole, but even Cole has a better discography in 2011 than Game.

Shit, Kanye & Jay put out one album & they have a better discography than Game this year. Same goes for Kendrick Lamar.

Just because you put out 50 songs & 45 of them are below average, doesn't mean you have a "good discography". Quality > Quantity.

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2011, 12:23:44 PM »
LOL @ counting all of those mixtapes. People have been saying I'm a hater for J. Cole, but even Cole has a better discography in 2011 than Game.

Shit, Kanye & Jay put out one album & they have a better discography than Game this year. Same goes for Kendrick Lamar.

Just because you put out 50 songs & 45 of them are below average, doesn't mean you have a "good discography". Quality > Quantity.

you are just the biggest Game-hater in the world...and the whole forum knows that...and you know that too...its interesting that you saying 45 of 50 Game songs are below average but in the same sentence you saying Jay & Kanye album shits on all the Game shit...if 45 Game songs are below average than Watch The Throne is garbage...

- The City
- The Hangover
- Ricky
- The Kill
- Lost
- Undefeated
- Monsters In My Head
- Violin
- Im On
- The Trap
- Born In The Trap

so you tellin me that Watch The Throne is better than this?
you tellin me that at least 5 tracks of that are below average?
you are really one delusional hater!
also talking that shit "oh i almost forgot that this shit dropped" but you be writing about Game every fukkin day...if you dont like Game & his music cool than say it but not like 365 days in a year...there isnt a day you dont post shit about him...did he fukked you girl or what is this about? you are really one sad guy  :'(
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:36:02 PM by TT Makaveli »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2011, 10:48:36 PM »
^First of all, if you had any common sense & weren't actually upset by what I said, you'd understand the exaggeration in there. Obviously I didn't LITERALLY mean 45 out of 50 songs were below average.

Now, getting more serious, you just named 11 songs. Slap yourself in the face if you think any were "classics". So lets say he dropped 50 songs (a guess), you named the best 11. That's a pretty awful percentage of better songs. I know you'll ring off another 10 pretty average, but better than the worst just to defend Game. But in reality here, they weren't anything special.

As for Jay & Kanye, they made an 14 (counting bonus songs) track album. & if you put it up against the random 11 songs from different mixtapes & his album, "Watch The Throne" is clearly a better album. I'd say it's more consistent for their album to be better than what you just named, opposed to having to take 11 random songs he made throughout the year & still to come up short to their album.

Like you have to be joking right now or maybe you're just one of Game's bigger stans around here.

No Church In The Wild, New Day, That's My Bitch, Primetime, Made In America, Murder To Excellence, Illest Motherfucker Alive, Why I Love You, The Joy, Gotta Have It? C'mon son. I don't need random mixtapes & demos this nigga had to make because he couldn't give the label a product they were willing to put their money behind, in order to give you a dope grouping of songs.

h2k4

« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »

Lmao, girl you crazy.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #356 on: October 02, 2011, 07:22:04 AM »
the first half of this album is really good, the second half is just bad, I copped this album and took it out of my CD changer after 2 weeks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #357 on: October 02, 2011, 09:11:39 AM »

Ain't that what you've been doing? The question was asked who is fucking with Game's discography, so I answered. A lot of rappers are.

Yeah i've been acting like it's fact even though i've never even said that either one has the best discography of 2011 ::). Wtf are you yappin about?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #358 on: October 02, 2011, 06:44:23 PM »

Yeah i've been acting like it's fact even though i've never even said that either one has the best discography of 2011 ::). Wtf are you yappin about?

So why are you in this conversation if you don't even remember how it started? lmao some people....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #359 on: October 02, 2011, 09:48:29 PM »
so basicallly what somebody is saying on here is,that since game put out all these projects (which are mostly songs that didn't make the networth red album) and krit hasn't matched his volume of work this year his work can't be superior to mr red nation? you muthafuccas here will try to say anything to make this guy win hahaha. i give him props for having a number 1 album,and that was good placement by his label giving him that release date,give him props on feeding his fam,on that front much success to mr red nation. but you muthafuccas is smoking cracc if you think this guy got the most incredible work this year. Just say he's your favorite and ride with that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp