Author Topic: So funny how this board is with Game....  (Read 1226 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: So funny how this board is with Game....
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 11:16:41 AM »
Sorry i haven't even got around to it yet

I'll make a $1,000 bet you think it's great. & have no reason to think that because I think it's pretty average. But for some "craaaazy" reason, I feel like you'll like it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 11:20:12 AM »
A lot of male-on-male passion up in this bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 11:22:28 AM »
Naw, i'm a fan of game's. Ive never understood the hate. Funny people call someone a groupie yet your the first person up in the morning downloading his album lol Sorry i haven't even got around to it yet
You come across like a groupie.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »
Sorry i haven't even got around to it yet

I'll make a $1,000 bet you think it's great. & have no reason to think that because I think it's pretty average. But for some "craaaazy" reason, I feel like you'll like it.
some of you act like game fucked your girl or something, i'll listen to it a little later and let you know. I'll check how many flows game jacks. Most artists jack flows anyhow, they just dont switch up their voice like game does so most of you don't notice it. Game's taking flows and trying to shit on his competition in every track lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 11:27:52 AM »
We got a stage five groupie over here, fellas.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 11:30:37 AM »

says the guy who used to be on game's nuts. Also the chamillionaire groupie until his career took a nose dive.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 11:32:05 AM »
Dont forget the guy thats been jacking off to watch the throne for the last week.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »

says the guy who used to be on game's nuts. Also the chamillionaire groupie until his career took a nose dive.

I fucked with his music when he made good music. The Documentary is a personal classic to me. But if you can't hear how much wacker he's got, that's a shame.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »
Naw, i'm a fan of game's. Ive never understood the hate. Funny people call someone a groupie yet your the first person up in the morning downloading his album lol Sorry i haven't even got around to it yet

haven't downloaded it yet. I'm a fan of good music. If my favorite rapper dropped a shitty album I would still call it shit. And based on the responses to this album I'm guessing it's a mixed bag, just like all the mixtapes he's dropped this year.

What makes you think this album is even going gold without a big single? And you've got to be a groupie to try and say Game is putting Kendrick on. The guy has already dropped an album, is recording for Detox and making an album with J Cole.

Simply_818

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
awwww chit! LMAO!
I Stay On That Shit That Make Yo Bitch Act A Hoe Around Me!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 01:09:03 PM »
Game is way too incosistant for me.

There is no quality control on what he puts out and thats probably why he splits opinion . One track he sounds like a beast and then next he is making some shit mainstream track that the mainstream wont even like.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 01:12:14 PM »

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 04:06:14 PM »
Chamilliatary, you talk a lot of shit for someone who has over 18,000 posts. Can you say obsessed? I've been on this forum for 10 years and I definitely don't remember you when you started, yet you still have more posts than anyone. To live and die in WCC.

I was making a point - and you resort to saying I get "wet" over his album. Your points made sense until you threw that in there, which in my eyes is talking shit. Leave the house once in awhile and maybe you'll expand your music tastes past Chamillionaire (can we say one hit wonder) and Joe Budden (um, another one hit wonder).

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 04:18:20 PM »
Game is way too incosistant for me.

There is no quality control on what he puts out and thats probably why he splits opinion . One track he sounds like a beast and then next he is making some shit mainstream track that the mainstream wont even like.

Yeah i can agree with that. That's real. It's probably due to him trying to fit in in the mainstream market, so therefor he tries to please everybody (songs for the streets, song for hip-hop heads, club joint, song for ladies etc) and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 04:19:58 PM by PhunkyDoob »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »
Chamilliatary, you talk a lot of shit for someone who has over 18,000 posts. Can you say obsessed? I've been on this forum for 10 years and I definitely don't remember you when you started, yet you still have more posts than anyone. To live and die in WCC.

I was making a point - and you resort to saying I get "wet" over his album. Your points made sense until you threw that in there, which in my eyes is talking shit. Leave the house once in awhile and maybe you'll expand your music tastes past Chamillionaire (can we say one hit wonder) and Joe Budden (um, another one hit wonder).

That's the difference though. You will suck off Game if he put out a lead single with Justin Bieber & Lady Gaga. I can admit that Chamillionaire has put out ass music since his last album.

You're a groupie, I'm open minded.