Author Topic: So funny how this board is with Game....  (Read 1224 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: So funny how this board is with Game....
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2011, 12:03:53 AM »
Agree with the op

Its really funny that certain people cleary don't like Game yet they make sure to respond to every thread with his name attached (and if he's name isn't mentioned they make sure to randomly bring him up).

I don't like Rick Ross. So when I'm in the Out of Bounds section and I see "New Rick Ross song" I don't open the thread. If I don't like this artist what's the point in me responding to every thread about him just to further express my dislike for him? Shit is stupid. I don't get why so many forum members act like gossiping girls.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 12:05:46 AM »
^Well, what if they make something good? I don't like Rick Ross either, but Aston Martin Music was dope.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 12:11:58 AM »
^ no it wasn't, Drake's version was but not Ross.

And like I said, if I don't like an artist I just won't listen to em. Makes life easy. So since you responded right away you cleary understand I was talking about you, so care to explain? Why do you sit on here responding to Game topics all day if you dislike dude so much?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 12:41:54 AM »

And like I said, if I don't like an artist I just won't listen to em. Makes life easy. So since you responded right away you cleary understand I was talking about you, so care to explain? Why do you sit on here responding to Game topics all day if you dislike dude so much?

Ain't a fan of roberts or glam, but got friends that are, and they say you got to checc it out, even you would like this one. I'm sure others go through that to. and how can you honestly say something is not good if you didn't listen to it? Yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 12:49:08 AM »

There's not liking an artist and there's not liking some of the shit they put out. Game has the potential to make good music for me. He just happens to be inconsistent as hell and needs a good beat to sound good. Now a rapper like lil wayne I just avoid because I find his voice and style annoying. I happen to own Game's first album and I like it, doesn't that make me a fan?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 03:13:46 AM »
Agree with the op

Its really funny that certain people cleary don't like Game yet they make sure to respond to every thread with his name attached (and if he's name isn't mentioned they make sure to randomly bring him up).

I don't like Rick Ross. So when I'm in the Out of Bounds section and I see "New Rick Ross song" I don't open the thread. If I don't like this artist what's the point in me responding to every thread about him just to further express my dislike for him? Shit is stupid. I don't get why so many forum members act like gossiping girls.
no a lot of people on here listen to his (old)music, that's obvious.

he mainly gets shitted on for his actions

V2DHeart

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 05:03:31 AM »
Agree with the op

:o :o  If that's old music, then I must really be getting on haha

2004/2005 to me is considered new Hip Hop.. I guess there are a lot of kids on here who were probably listening to JoJo, Cassie, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Timberlake and Natasha Bedinfield around that time to know anything about Hip Hop
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2011, 05:54:57 AM »
never realized there were so many sensitive game groupies on the forum, dude must have marked your childhood lmao

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2011, 06:04:59 AM »

Agree with the op

:o :o  If that's old music, then I must really be getting on haha

2004/2005 to me is considered new Hip Hop.. I guess there are a lot of kids on here who were probably listening to JoJo, Cassie, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Timberlake and Natasha Bedinfield around that time to know anything about Hip Hop
no, old as in his older music. get it now?

never realized there were so many sensitive game groupies on the forum, dude must have marked your childhood lmao
it could be worse, some of them got banned.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:07:43 AM by From Dre-Day to Nate Day »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2011, 07:58:28 AM »

You were? Oh, you're talking about threads like "Born In the Trap" & "The City" songs leaking where I say "This is pretty dope"? Oh, okay lol.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 09:40:47 AM »
What I've noticed that if you're a Game fan, was a fan or just a plain hater EVERYONE expects the absolute best from this guy. Its funny to see haters have high expectations everytime Game drops like it was supposed to be the second coming of Illmatic LOL, ridiculous.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:42:49 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »
It's not only with Game ... (new) posters here are childish while expressing their opinion on music and it gets personal between some members (always the same ones) who follow each other in every thread related to the rappers they like and hate

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 10:25:03 AM »
Because this board has become more about shock value and response.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »

exactly, in addition to juvenile/demeaning statements. Chamilliatary, judging from how you respond to posts and label people, I'm guessing you must be what....16-17?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »

exactly, in addition to juvenile/demeaning statements. Chamilliatary, judging from how you respond to posts and label people, I'm guessing you must be what....16-17?

Label people? It's not hard to see when you & GangstaBoogy cry everytime somebody has something negative to say against Game that you're a groupie.

I love people like you who think they're giving it straight with no bias, but in the end Game can do no wrong in your book & the sooner you realize this, the better.