Author Topic: I feel like Gucci, I feel like Tyler... what tha fuck Waka? smh  (Read 683 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I feel like Gucci, I feel like Tyler... what tha fuck Waka? smh
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 12:34:30 PM »
I like Flockaveli its good aggresive music for when your in the gym or someshit, but i cant listen to Gucci  slevering his way through a song.

"Flockaveli" was about real life and as far as Gucci goes, you've probably just been a customer all ya life and his accent is deep so you wouldn't get it (you're ignorant to Gucci Mane).  I box in the streets, not at the gym #stillmayweather.  "Flockaveli" was the sequel to "Automatic" by Gucci and both of those albums were about being inside of the mind of a young black man from tha trap against it all.  Unless they're mainstream mainstream you crackers, kikes, spics, wetbacks, and dirty rice fleas could care less about us people in the south, south in the middle of the north american continent even if you're from there.  u can choke on a chicken bone foreal.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 12:50:22 PM »
What the fuck you talkin about. Its nothin to do with a deep voice he mumbles his way through songs and is completey unlistenable.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 03:13:59 PM »
You do know the reason most people don't listen to Nas is because they find him too complex.

No.... no they dont

no-one has ever said that ever. nas fans just like to think ooooh nas is too deep and complex, they dont understand.

guess what, illmatic is one of my fav albums of all time i heard that shit over 100 times, but you know why i dont listen to nas anymore? not because hes too complex (LMAO get over yourself) its because dude fell off and is fucking B-O-R-I-N-G now

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »
how come bloggers don't like Rap music?  is it really that hard to agree or disagree on something?  it's not like you really hear people get so defensive in tha street about a disagreement unless maybe it's an old head who doesn't even bother listening to Rap music from tha past 15 years and is just pretty much talking out tha side of his ass (like Rakim for example - no disrespect).  

i'm just saying... where is all tha hate coming from and what did that rapper do to u if u dont even acknowledge him or her as a human being, let alone an artist?  are u implying that u still sit around tha house monday thru sunday watching tv like a couch potatoe with the RADIO on in between commercials and still feel like u haven't aged a day since 16 years ago?  i just don't get it anymore, where is it all coming from.  i mean i've been playing tracks off of "E.A.R.L." and "Goblin" all day long and i even woke up to Earl's instrumentals in my head and Tyler's line "fuck a mask i want the hoe to know it's me" and Hodgy's part "triple six is my number u can get it off my tumblr" and also tha part where he was like "God is the cancer".  

i don't wanna put anybody or myself in a box but is it closet racism or ignorance on your behave (keep it 1000)?  it doesn't go 4 just this site but pretty much everything Hip Hop related on the internet period...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:27:05 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 12:10:52 AM »
^^^ what's your definition of "lyrical" and don't say Nas or Rakim or Chamillionaire becuz those dudes are some of the simplest mothafuckirz to ever be deemed lyrical.  they're no Lil B's but they're no Pimp C or post 2007 Rick Ross either ("Illmatic" and "The World Is Mine" excluded). 

props tp LAMB. BrickSquad Everything.  i thought it was literally some of the worst rapping i've ever heard but hey as long as you're havin fun with it then who am i to tell u to stop even though yall know yall suck lol. 
:-X :-X :-Xhomie just get the fuck out of hip hop...u just being stupid on top of silly...wocka over nas...gucci over a rakim.... :loco:

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 03:04:07 AM »
STFU

V2DHeart

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 03:43:16 AM »
Waka? He'll be hugely missed in the Hip Hop game  ::)  Another no talent bum who's messed up Hip Hop, and stopped its progression
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 10:32:05 AM »
smh this is why i never talk about hip hop to anybody anymore, all they do is throw insults at u.  i like Rakim but he's overrated, but it's like comparing apples to oranges if we're comparing these two.  with all of that said, have fun arguing with yourselves again.  i need to go pick up my check and send off a few documents work related whole time bumping Earl and The Ferrari Boyz "Stoned" (i got a partner named Barney and he keeps me in the zone).  that reminds me, i gotta check out that new Curren$y when i get back too.

Raphael

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »
smh Nas lyrics are only too complex for Game and his retarded pals.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 02:09:27 PM »
lmfao @ Nas being "simple".

& lol @ Radiotube asking, "Why don't you bloggers like these rappers sounding mentally retarded over these beats"? Son, I fuck with "No Hands" & "Grove Street Party" when I'm driving or at a club. The difference is Radiotube, you actually think it's talented Hip Hop. You truly believe "No Hands" is more impressive than a real rapper spitting with a dope flow, dope vocals & dope lyrics.

Nobody said you can't vibe out to music, just understand the difference. I fuck with Wayne & Drake, but I know Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne are better rappers.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 11:45:04 PM »

& lol @ Radiotube asking, "Why don't you bloggers like these rappers sounding mentally retarded over these beats"? Son, I fuck with "No Hands" & "Grove Street Party" when I'm driving or at a club. The difference is Radiotube, you actually think it's talented Hip Hop. You truly believe "No Hands" is more impressive than a real rapper spitting with a dope flow, dope vocals & dope lyrics.

Nobody said you can't vibe out to music, just understand the difference. I fuck with Wayne & Drake, but I know Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne are better rappers.

#1 you dont go to the club lol
#2  tech sounds like a leftover from the nu-metal era. its like rap for kids who listen to kid rock. and immortal technique has the worst fuckin flow and raps about dumb shit that isnt real

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 11:50:45 PM »

#1 you dont go to the club lol
#2  tech sounds like a leftover from the nu-metal era. its like rap for kids who listen to kid rock. and immortal technique has the worst fuckin flow and raps about dumb shit that isnt real

1. I do. I really wonder where some of you people live where they don't charge $10-20 dollars extra cover for 18-20 year olds in specific clubs. Must live in the middle of fucking nowhere with like one club. New York probably has more clubs than the population of your bumblefuck ass town lol.

2. So basically what you're saying is Lil' Wayne & Drake >>> Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne? You're highly uneducated.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 12:01:47 AM »
LMAO. young biebs goes to kiddie clubs where u cant drink.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2011, 12:02:32 AM »

u clearly havent heard classic tech

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2011, 12:24:30 AM »
LMAO. young biebs goes to kiddie clubs where u cant drink.

You used to pride yourself in not following me around saying I did that to you, "following you in random threads starting shit" & how you never did that, you just responded to what I said about you.

Look at this kid now. & you can drink...that's why they charge extra because what they're doing isn't legal. Places get shut down over it. Happened to a strip club called "Wiggles" (Tommy actually might know about it); they got shut down for letting 18+ in.