Author Topic: I feel like Gucci, I feel like Tyler... what tha fuck Waka? smh  (Read 684 times)

Sccit

Re: I feel like Gucci, I feel like Tyler... what tha fuck Waka? smh
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 12:29:07 AM »
LMAO. young biebs goes to kiddie clubs where u cant drink.

Look at this kid now. & you can drink...that's why they charge extra because what they're doing isn't legal. Places get shut down over it. Happened to a strip club called "Wiggles" (Tommy actually might know about it); they got shut down for letting 18+ in.

damn, nvm, ur cool..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 12:31:01 AM »

Look at this kid now. & you can drink...that's why they charge extra because what they're doing isn't legal. Places get shut down over it. Happened to a strip club called "Wiggles" (Tommy actually might know about it); they got shut down for letting 18+ in.

damn, nvm, ur cool..

I'm certainly cooler than you. It really goes without saying.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 12:36:54 AM »

damn, nvm, ur cool..

I'm certainly cooler than you. It really goes without saying.

LOL...that actually makes a good meme

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38:53 AM »
LOL, touche.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »
I´m laughing my ass off reading this thread.

First of all I´m not talking about his beats because clearly some of em bang

You guys try to justify his music by saying you don´t know how the mindstate of a young black man in the trap is. This man could be preaching the realest shit, if your music is ass then I am not listening to the shit.

The you´re calling it racist to hate on Waka or Gucci so much, seeing it would appeal to a lot of young black men in the US.
Let me tell you one thing: If he appeals to a big audience in some countries, if shows to prove that the majority of the people in the ghetto are the dumbest people in the fucking globe.

This is even worse than on some ignorant mainstream music.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 09:20:28 AM »
1. I do. I really wonder where some of you people live where they don't charge $10-20 dollars extra cover for 18-20 year olds in specific clubs. Must live in the middle of fucking nowhere with like one club. New York probably has more clubs than the population of your bumblefuck ass town lol.

2. So basically what you're saying is Lil' Wayne & Drake >>> Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne? You're highly uneducated.

1. ooooooooh damn... watch out! lil kid has been to the club. the best thing about being an adult is going to any club you want, but youll see in time

2. please tell me more about the objective truth in your opinions. cause listening to conspiracy theory rappers rambling on about injustices and the government with no flow is surely more interesting than wayne doing something that bumps.

dont worry chammy all this will come with age. youre still at the stage were you think something with a serious tone is automatically better than something fun. what you are overlooking is that immortal tech is fucking awful, doesnt matter if his subject matter is serious or not

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »
LOL, delete your account. You just said Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne don't have flows, but more importantly Gucci & Waka do.

You clearly just don't listen to music outside of terrible Hip Hop.

& I never got that "It's my opinion, respect it". Why? That's a terrible opinion. If your opinion was "we should just nuke the entire World & end it", why should I respect that? If you said, "Wayne is right, he's the best rapper alive", why should I respect that? You just have no idea what you're talking about.

lol @ thinking everyone who doesn't rap about partying raps about conspiracy theories.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 10:24:48 AM »
LOL, delete your account. You just said Immortal Technique & Tech N9ne don't have flows, but more importantly Gucci & Waka do.

& I never got that "It's my opinion, respect it". Why? That's a terrible opinion. If your opinion was "we should just nuke the entire World & end it", why should I respect that? If you said, "Wayne is right, he's the best rapper alive", why should I respect that? You just have no idea what you're talking about.

lol @ thinking everyone who doesn't rap about partying raps about conspiracy theories.

not everyone just immortal tech.

ahaha nah dont use that "you dont listen to anything but hip hop" line on me, youre talkin to the wrong dude. i been in bands on guitar and bass, i dj house + techno, got huge collection of funk, soul, reggae and a whole lot more. just give it up kiddo u makin a fool of urself again

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 10:27:30 AM »
chammy is the kinda kid who thinks rap started with 50 cent

go back to school listen to some pete rock lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »
^& clearly you listen to funk, reggae, soul & a whole lot more, a whole lot more than you listen to Hip Hop.

Na, I bump Tupac, but he's too busy rapping about the government with no flow. Waka > Paka.

I listened to all the greatness of the 90's & I can tell the difference between that & the music Wayne puts out. You can compile a list of 1,000 artists that are better rappers than Waka. NIK is even making that list. But Waka can make a dope club song.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 10:34:23 AM »
^& clearly you listen to funk, reggae, soul & a whole lot more, a whole lot more than you listen to Hip Hop.

Na, I bump Tupac, but he's too busy rapping about the government with no flow. Waka > Paka.

I listened to all the greatness of the 90's & I can tell the difference between that & the music Wayne puts out. You can compile a list of 1,000 artists that are better rappers than Waka. NIK is even making that list. But Waka can make a dope club song.

rap started with snoop and pac then it went for a really long sleep, forgot about the east coast and woke up with 50 cent - the world according to cham

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 10:36:09 AM »
This is the most pathetic attempt to cover up the fact you think Waka & Gucci are better rappers than Immortal Technique I've ever seen.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 10:41:05 AM »

not everyone just immortal tech.

ahaha nah dont use that "you dont listen to anything but hip hop" line on me, youre talkin to the wrong dude. i been in bands on guitar and bass, i dj house + techno, got huge collection of funk, soul, reggae and a whole lot more. just give it up kiddo u makin a fool of urself again

Have you listened to ITs second and third albums? Yeah his flow was weak on his first album but he's vastly improved since then. But you're seriously comparing him to Waka? That guy doesn't even rap, he slurs his words slowly over beats. Any flow is non-existent. And lmao at calling Tech's music "dumb shit that isnt real" in the same conversation as Waka and Gucci. He speaks on the real issues that are going down across the world, far more than any other rapper. Are there a few conspiracy theories thrown in to make people question the system? Yeah, but that's in a tiny portion of his music. Now go listen to Hard in the Paint and try to call that "intelligent and real shit" with a straight face.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »
Can't really comment on Waka or Gucci, as I have never listened to a song of theirs for more than 10 seconds and I don't think I ever will. But IT and T9 are 2 of my very favorite rappers. Couldn't you name some whacker rappers to illustrate your stupid opinion?  :grumpy:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011, 11:33:28 AM »
I can't believe how bad this forum has become ... what the hell is this thread