Author Topic: Mike Madsen  (Read 1881 times)

Will_B

Mike Madsen
« on: August 18, 2011, 12:57:26 PM »
1st and foremost fuck you.

2nd, I won't be looking at the forum much anymore...that Scandinavian faggot (no offence to others) has just worn me down with his lies and idiotic bullshit - just look at his SPERM comment under his avatar. Shits retarded and lame as fuck so I've been winding down my usage lately....sorry I ain't mad but the dudes meant to be an adult and this shit has got boring for everyone...I come here to kick back and get a music fix..not to be dragged down to some shit eating parasitic level like the mind of this cuntish no-life cornball faggot.

To anyone else, PM me if any dope new music comes out, I'll check my shit from time to time.

Jay Bananas

Re: Mike Madsen
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 12:58:56 PM »
Posts like these are a very bad look.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 01:11:52 PM »
1st and foremost fuck you.

2nd, I won't be looking at the forum much anymore...that Scandinavian faggot (no offence to others) has just worn me down with his lies and idiotic bullshit - just look at his SPERM comment under his avatar. Shits retarded and lame as fuck so I've been winding down my usage lately....sorry I ain't mad but the dudes meant to be an adult and this shit has got boring for everyone...I come here to kick back and get a music fix..not to be dragged down to some shit eating parasitic level like the mind of this cuntish no-life cornball faggot.

To anyone else, PM me if any dope new music comes out, I'll check my shit from time to time.

boring for everyone?
ur the one adding fuel to it all the time, trollin my request-pages as well and takin up ur miserable time wit corny printscreening/image-uploading.
if im so godamn annoying/mean or whatever, just shut the fuck up - n i wont bother u.
ur date expired a long time ago, the story of Will_b is not relevant.

sensitive bastard, smh - go get married

...I come here to kick back and get a music fix..
------------------
^
this is hypocrisy. thats what im doin, im hookin up ur fix. hence, the sperm-provider.. why u mad?  ???

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:18:20 PM by Michael Madsen »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 01:25:59 PM »
LMAO

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 01:56:18 PM »
Is it that serious, Will? You let a guy pull your ho card and make you look like an emotional bitch over the internet?

I thought you were better than that, man.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
Why would I pm you?? LOL

The Purple Champ

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »
I'll check my shit from time to time.
you should check that every time you dump for blood. the last thing anyone wants is colon cancer

The Purple Champ

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »
p.s.- who in gods name are you anyway and why should we care you aren't here?

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 02:44:44 PM »
lol so basically mission accomplished for Mike Madsen

Okka

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
Hahahah. Why so serious?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 03:39:13 PM »
fuck mike you a bully

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
What made you think that?

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 08:27:59 PM »
What made you think that?
Because, OG Will B used to be a man of integrity. He stood for something.

But now he's just acting like a whore who got fucked and her john didn't pay her. It's disheartening to see.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »
At least links will not be deleted anymore.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »
THESE LINKS WILL NEVER DIE!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:20 AM »
when something happens on the west coast connection, nothing happens. its just another euro dead

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »

R.I.P. O.G. Will_B (2009-2011)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:29:36 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »
Lying cunts will always be cunts. R.I.P. Mike Madsen aka the Oslo shooter.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 02:32:31 PM »
when something happens on the west coast connection, nothing happens. its just another euro dead

:laugh:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 02:54:58 PM »
Lying cunts will always be cunts. R.I.P. Mike Madsen aka the Oslo shooter.
So if they're lies, why are you getting so defensive? That's the thing I don't understand.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
Yeah, son. You got ran out of here because of things that "aren't true?

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
Lol at being ran out

Fagsen took it upon himself to 'take me down' (in his eyes) over a personal beef, he accused okka , but accepted the okka didn't do it. He wont accept publically that he's wrong, and keeps perpetuating the lie that i deleted his links.

Fool didn't run no one out, i'm just like dubcc is now a place for groupies and weirdos. People think i'm a eTerrorist (to use a mike lame-ism). I'd walk away completely but you get some nice stuff here like the 2pac wavs, and occasional posts from Daz n Soopa, meech, blockrebel, amplified etc etc.

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 04:12:20 AM »
personal beef?
when i came on here for the 2nd time, n started the Legacy-threads,, i was like Jesus to u.. nah, im not tootin my own horn, just tellin the truth.
u stuck ur tounge so far up my asscrack, i could feel it touchin the inside of my kidneys. spams/PM's/requests on a daily basis,, u downloaded every godamn thing.
u have dedicated over 3000 posts to DPG (nothin else), so i knew it was comin.
it was cute,,
but links started disaperain mysteriously, after i told u eff urself,,, n u started bitchin about a few requests that i had.. so i put ur bitchass on blast 1 time only. whether, u did or not (which i know u did) - is beside the point today,, cuz u have escalated this shit into some emotional troll-bullshit,, .. instead of just shutin the fuck up, n lettin shit go. changin ur "nicknames" 2 or 3 times every week, actin funny,,

n why r u always namedroppin ppl? ur worse than rapper Game.
whats Okka got to do wit it? sure, i suspected him at one point, but i approached him - wasnt him. didnt call him out, i calld u out..
if i was goin to make up a story bout u, why would i suspect other ppl in the beginin? its obvious, that it did happnd..   ::)

I'd walk away completely but you get some nice stuff here like the 2pac wavs, and occasional posts from Daz n Soopa, meech, blockrebel, amplified etc etc.
----------------
why r u lyin? u said urself ur not a Pac-head..
clown,, the only thing ur doin on this forum is downloadin music from my threads. its the godamn truth. u have 3000 posts about that shit, so those threads are like Betlehem to you. ur eatin up all of my sperm, n at the same time ur hatin on the owner. u even hated on me in the beginning/before this shit, when u argued emotionally over bitrates for different leaks or whatever.   :laugh:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:40:15 AM by Michael Madsen »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 05:31:01 AM »
Na, straight up. If Mike Madsen did something to you or talked about you which made you say "fuck it, I'm leaving", that means he ran you out lol.

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 07:59:18 AM »
Na, straight up. If Mike Madsen did something to you or talked about you which made you say "fuck it, I'm leaving", that means he ran you out lol.

Nope I said I wont check the forum so much. Negative shit like this is unhealthy.

But fuck it, you see Mikes latest essay bout me above? Dudes poison..

I said Pac leaks coz of the DPG/Snoop/Pac collabo stuff that's been leaking Mike, why you gotta make out like everything is a conspiracy?

And what did Okka say that you believed, and yet you wont take what I say as true?

Fuck you, paranoid cunt.