Author Topic: Mike Madsen  (Read 3376 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Mike Madsen
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:20 AM »
when something happens on the west coast connection, nothing happens. its just another euro dead

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »

R.I.P. O.G. Will_B (2009-2011)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:29:36 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »
Lying cunts will always be cunts. R.I.P. Mike Madsen aka the Oslo shooter.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 02:32:31 PM »
when something happens on the west coast connection, nothing happens. its just another euro dead

:laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 02:54:58 PM »
Lying cunts will always be cunts. R.I.P. Mike Madsen aka the Oslo shooter.
So if they're lies, why are you getting so defensive? That's the thing I don't understand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
Yeah, son. You got ran out of here because of things that "aren't true?

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
Lol at being ran out

Fagsen took it upon himself to 'take me down' (in his eyes) over a personal beef, he accused okka , but accepted the okka didn't do it. He wont accept publically that he's wrong, and keeps perpetuating the lie that i deleted his links.

Fool didn't run no one out, i'm just like dubcc is now a place for groupies and weirdos. People think i'm a eTerrorist (to use a mike lame-ism). I'd walk away completely but you get some nice stuff here like the 2pac wavs, and occasional posts from Daz n Soopa, meech, blockrebel, amplified etc etc.

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 04:12:20 AM »
personal beef?
when i came on here for the 2nd time, n started the Legacy-threads,, i was like Jesus to u.. nah, im not tootin my own horn, just tellin the truth.
u stuck ur tounge so far up my asscrack, i could feel it touchin the inside of my kidneys. spams/PM's/requests on a daily basis,, u downloaded every godamn thing.
u have dedicated over 3000 posts to DPG (nothin else), so i knew it was comin.
it was cute,,
but links started disaperain mysteriously, after i told u eff urself,,, n u started bitchin about a few requests that i had.. so i put ur bitchass on blast 1 time only. whether, u did or not (which i know u did) - is beside the point today,, cuz u have escalated this shit into some emotional troll-bullshit,, .. instead of just shutin the fuck up, n lettin shit go. changin ur "nicknames" 2 or 3 times every week, actin funny,,

n why r u always namedroppin ppl? ur worse than rapper Game.
whats Okka got to do wit it? sure, i suspected him at one point, but i approached him - wasnt him. didnt call him out, i calld u out..
if i was goin to make up a story bout u, why would i suspect other ppl in the beginin? its obvious, that it did happnd..   ::)

I'd walk away completely but you get some nice stuff here like the 2pac wavs, and occasional posts from Daz n Soopa, meech, blockrebel, amplified etc etc.
----------------
why r u lyin? u said urself ur not a Pac-head..
clown,, the only thing ur doin on this forum is downloadin music from my threads. its the godamn truth. u have 3000 posts about that shit, so those threads are like Betlehem to you. ur eatin up all of my sperm, n at the same time ur hatin on the owner. u even hated on me in the beginning/before this shit, when u argued emotionally over bitrates for different leaks or whatever.   :laugh:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:40:15 AM by Michael Madsen »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 05:31:01 AM »
Na, straight up. If Mike Madsen did something to you or talked about you which made you say "fuck it, I'm leaving", that means he ran you out lol.

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 07:59:18 AM »
Na, straight up. If Mike Madsen did something to you or talked about you which made you say "fuck it, I'm leaving", that means he ran you out lol.

Nope I said I wont check the forum so much. Negative shit like this is unhealthy.

But fuck it, you see Mikes latest essay bout me above? Dudes poison..

I said Pac leaks coz of the DPG/Snoop/Pac collabo stuff that's been leaking Mike, why you gotta make out like everything is a conspiracy?

And what did Okka say that you believed, and yet you wont take what I say as true?

Fuck you, paranoid cunt.

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »

Nope I said I wont check the forum so much. Negative shit like this is unhealthy.

I said Pac leaks coz of the DPG/Snoop/Pac collabo stuff that's been leaking Mike, why you gotta make out like everything is a conspiracy?

And what did Okka say that you believed, and yet you wont take what I say as true?

Fuck you, paranoid cunt.

::)
i could give a fuck if u did it or didnt, beatin around the bush 3 months later is tyring and weird. just let it go -- i know u did it, but i dont give a shit anymore.
like i said before, continue to download music from my threads (the only thing u do on this forum), n just shut the fuck up (n i wont bother u). or leave the forum permanently, n stop leaching  from contributing music-uploaders, u miserable middleaged weirdo. preferably, catch a ban (u deserve it)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 08:30:53 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 08:31:59 AM »
i could give a fuck if u did it or didnt

So why start the thread calling me out?

PERSONAL FUCKING FAGGOT BEEF.

It was never about any links. You been a bitchmade faggot cunt over ONE FUCKING BONUS TRACK.

Nothing more.

Faggot cunt.

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 08:34:54 AM »

Fuck you, paranoid cunt.

::)
i could give a fuck if u did it or didnt, beatin around the bush 3 months later is tyring and weird. ************just let it go -- i know u did it, but i dont give a shit anymore.**********
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^can't u read?

silly crybaby..
internet destroyed ur life  :-\

like i said before, continue to download music from my threads (the only thing u do on this forum), n just shut the fuck up (n i wont bother u).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 09:10:06 AM by Michael Madsen »

Okka

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2011, 09:20:46 AM »

Mike thought i logged into his account and checked his PM's, but you can't do that. We had talk about this at the old Chillspot forums.

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2011, 09:35:10 AM »
Oh you just 'know' I did it.

Sounds really convincing. Wow. I'm so overpowered by that evidence.