Author Topic: Mike Madsen  (Read 3380 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Mike Madsen
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2011, 09:40:26 AM »
You should just brush it off instead of acting like this if you didn't do anything. C'mon now, dogg!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2011, 09:43:32 AM »
You should just brush it off instead of acting like this if you didn't do anything. C'mon now, dogg!

Alright I know it's ridiculous. So Mike thinks someone hacked his account to read his PM's? LMFAO.

Dudes a bigger joke that I first thought. Paranoid as fuck.

Classic. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2011, 09:58:58 AM »
^really?
still want to add more fuel to your soap-opera?
smh

Oh you just 'know' I did it.
----------------
sure, even proved it in the "Will_B" thread ((n u proved it urself when u started cryin/spazzin out like ur life is cavin in, n changin ur nickname 2 or 3 times every week..  :laugh:

Alright I know it's ridiculous. So Mike thinks someone hacked his account to read his PM's? LMFAO.

Dudes a bigger joke that I first thought. Paranoid as fuck.

Classic.  

when i logged in to my account, my account was already logged in (plus, 2 or 3 other memebers, and Okka) -- sure, i thought it was him (since he is a moderator).
when GB-size  links disapears, i get irritated. definitely,,
but didnt u say i  made up the story of u? how could i do that, when i was suspectin Okka before?
----------------------

slike this tho, Willy..
its been 3 months, n ur hangin on to ur pathetic soapopera. whether u did it or not, i dont give a shit. i know it was u, but ur date is expired. ur tyring, n boring as fuck.
ur a wellrounded bitch regardless, ur feedin off of my shit like a bloodleach (the only thing ur doin on this forum is downloadin my music, Mr. "3000-DPG-related posts"), n at the same time ur tryin to attack me (the uploader) everywhere on the forum,, just cuz i spoke on the issue over my destroyed links some time ago.  :)  life is calling, leave the forum, move on/drop the subject or catch a ban
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:10:31 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2011, 10:10:32 AM »
3 months later you're still a lying paranoid cunt. Yes.

I wont forget you pulled this bullshit. :loser:

"My PM's!!! My threads...everyone wants my threads!!!!! WILL DELETED MY LINKS!!!!!!! IT ALL ADDS UP, MY EVIDENCE IS CONCRETE!!!!!!! AND HES 37!!!!! Rosa said it!!!!! How could his age not be a lie, but still not be true?!!?!!!?!? I SAW THE TEXT IN ROSAS PM!!!!!!!!!! Maybe OKKA HACKED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! WILL SAID HE LIKES PAC WAVS, BUT HE'S NOT A PAC HEAD!!!!!!!! EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALWAYS HIT MY TARGET!!!!!!!"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:12:27 AM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »

^Im Adam Sandler, and ur Jack Nicholson right?  :)

seriously tho, u need some fuckin help. this forum has damaged your nerual synapse-system.

*edit*
ban him..  :sshh:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:37:26 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
WISH I NEVER STARTED THIS BEEF OVER A BONUS TRACK
:camp:

Diference between you and me is I have integrity...thats why I wont take being called a lier.....and why you just don't understand that.

eBeef faggot.

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 10:42:17 AM »
WISH I NEVER STARTED THIS BEEF OVER A BONUS TRACK
:camp:

Diference between you and me is I have integrity

lmao,
yes, i remember the dickriding.. u used to be my biggest fan   -------------- :camp:
 (but ur still edgin on to ur seat, like a pregnant woman durin birth, everytime i up a new Legacy-thread).

smh, corny faggot - marry ur wife, n leave the internt-world, O.G.
shits not good for u

thats why I wont take being called a lier
----------------------------
not a liar. disoriented and/or insane... Asperger most def --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome  
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:50:35 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »
What has me sending you PM's or replying to threads to do with your integrity, and being a lyer?

Shows how little of English you understand...

Marry a wife?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference

Cunt.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:53:48 AM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »
What has me sending you PM's or replying to threads to do with your integrity, and being a lyer?

Shows how little of English you understand...

Marry a wife?

Cunt.

u mean spaming PM's/requests?
suckin up to ppl for a million links, and tounge-wipin male-ass isnt integrity, William.. ud swallow anythin, for a 1993 Snoop-era snippet.
ur angry arguments over Death Row-bitrates proves it.   :-\

leeching cornball

Shits retarded and lame as fuck so I've been winding down my usage lately....sorry I ain't mad
---------------------------------------
^cute.. makin a public announcemnet/presidential speech, r we? we're losing Will_B? thats... heartbraking.. no more German dance-remixes to Nate Dogg-songs..  :-[
--------------- :camp:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:07:13 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2011, 11:06:33 AM »
IP's of who 'took down' your links (if they didn't just expire themselves) if proof.

Nothing else is.

I asked you to find something like that in the OG Will B thread, and you ignored it (you probably will again now)

Why is it impossible to find something like that?

Because you're a lying cunt. and made that thread to slander me over a bonus track :camp:

You can't prove I did it, okka did it, or anyone else, any more than I can't prove I didn't, or okka can't...

You can admit that there's no proof, you made a mistake, and move on.....

Simple :camp:

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2011, 11:10:36 AM »
IP's of who 'took down' your links (if they didn't just expire themselves) if proof.

Nothing else is.

I asked you to find something like that in the OG Will B thread, and you ignored it (you probably will again now)

Why is it impossible to find something like that?

Because you're a lying cunt. and made that thread to slander me over a bonus track :camp:

You can't prove I did it, okka did it, or anyone else, any more than I can't prove I didn't, or okka can't...

You can admit that there's no proof, you made a mistake, and move on.....

Simple :camp:

i proved it in the Will_B thread. motives, time of removed links, everythin.. u proved it urself, when u transcended into desepration and nickname-changes. idiot  :laugh:
n how can i find the resposible IP-adress, Einstein?  ::)

but whatever the case may be..
Quotin myself:
-----------------

slike this tho, Willy..
its been 3 months, n ur hangin on to ur pathetic soapopera. whether u did it or not, i dont give a shit. i know it was u, but ur date is expired. ur tyring, n boring as fuck.
ur a wellrounded bitch regardless, ur feedin off of my shit like a bloodleach (the only thing ur doin on this forum is downloadin my music, Mr. "3000-DPG-related posts"), n at the same time ur tryin to attack me (the uploader) everywhere on the forum,, just cuz i spoke on the issue over my destroyed links some time ago.    life is calling, leave the forum, move on/drop the subject and/or catch a ban

-----------------------------

ur the worst poster in the history of dubcc... simple
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:14:55 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2011, 11:14:35 AM »
Didn't prove shit son. :nawty:

He changed his nick from OG Will B to 'Still The Original Will B' or R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still OG Willl B) etc is not evidence.

Only evidence you're a fucking paranoid retard for thinking it, and reaching like fuck. :camp:

It's fucking laughable.

You accuse me of stuff over and over you do yourself

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2011, 11:21:39 AM »
lol, like i give a shit 3 months later. i know its you, period.. nothing is changin it
 there is no reason to keep u around. ur gettin on everybodys nerve.. u went from 400 to -80 in less than a week, n ur life caved in.
u just dont know when to close-up shop,, just beatin on a dead horse for eternity.. even trollin my request-threads.
i told u: "shuttup", drop the subject already, squash it.. surely, there is somthin else u can do wit ur life?

Quote:
----------
ur a wellrounded bitch regardless, ur feedin off of my shit like a bloodleach (the only thing ur doin on this forum is downloadin my music, Mr. "3000-DPG-related posts"), n at the same time ur tryin to attack me (the uploader) everywhere on the forum,, just cuz i spoke on the issue over my destroyed links some time ago.  

just leave the fuckin forum, u idiot,,, n stop embarrassin urself  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:26:55 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2011, 11:27:33 AM »
The very fact you can't back up your claim with one bit of real evidence makes you the embarrassment.

WILL USED SMILY FACES HE MUST BE THE LINKS DELETER.

Give me a fucking break. :loser:

And its 'flogging a dead horse' I guess language school failed you. :loser:

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
lol, like i give a shit 3 months later. i know its you, period.. nothing is changin it
 there is no reason to keep u around. ur gettin on everybodys nerve.. u went from 400 to -80 in less than a week, n ur life caved in.
u just dont know when to close-up shop,, just beatin on a dead horse for eternity.. even trollin my request-threads.
i told u: "shuttup", drop the subject already, squash it.. surely, there is somthin else u can do wit ur life?

Quote:
----------
**************ur a wellrounded bitch regardless, ur feedin off of my shit like a bloodleach (the only thing ur doin on this forum is downloadin my music, Mr. "3000-DPG-related posts"), n at the same time ur tryin to attack me (the uploader) everywhere on the forum,, just cuz i spoke on the issue over my destroyed links some time ago. ^***************

just leave the fuckin forum, u idiot,,, n stop embarrassin urself  :laugh:

WILL USED SMILY FACES HE MUST BE THE LINKS DELETER.
what? lol, quote it if i said it then,,   ::)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:33:02 AM by Michael Madsen »