Author Topic: Mike Madsen  (Read 3384 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Mike Madsen
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
also, i have a bonus-post for u.

study this.. its time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2011, 11:31:24 AM »
You double posted for that? A self quote and a 'joke'.

Damn.

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2011, 11:33:54 AM »
its not a joke.. u need it

read it/study it, while ur eatin up my forum-sperm.. the uplaoded songs (the reason why ur on this forum). :camp:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:35:35 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2011, 11:41:27 AM »

read it/study it, while ur eatin up my forum-sperm.. the uplaoded songs (the reason why ur on this forum). :camp:

Mike to say you're a big head would be an understatement, you know that right?

"Downloading MY links, deleting MY links, spamming MY inbox, posting in MY threads, eating MY sperm, only reason your on the forum is MY legacy blah blah"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-mania

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2011, 11:48:23 AM »

Mike to say you're a big head would be an understatement, you know that right?

"Downloading MY links, deleting MY links, spamming MY inbox, posting in MY threads, eating MY sperm, only reason your on the forum is MY legacy blah blah"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-mania

God shault strike me down if im lying. u have 3000 posts about DPG, those Legacy-threads r like Betlehem to u..
ur immortal dickriding request-PM's of urs, proves it too  ;)

the fuck r u doin on this forum? downloadin my time-consumed music-uploads, n gettin on the uploaders nerves at the same time (trolling, emotinal e-meltdowns, date-expired arguments etc etc blah-blah-blah)..
kick this fucker out already, for christ sake  :D
i mean, seriously.. long overdue   :P

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2011, 11:54:33 AM »
God shault strike me down if im lying. u have 3000 posts about DPG, those Legacy-threads r like Betlehem to u..

the fuck r u doin on this forum? downloadin my time-consumed music-uploads, n gettin on the uploaders nerves at the same time (trolling, emotinal e-meltdowns, date-expired arguments etc etc blah-blah-blah)..
i mean, seriously.. long overdue   :P

So lets just be clear, you don't like me, you like writing all that stuff about me, but...

If we single out this links accusation, all those things about getting on peoples nerves and emotional stuff etc etc...is your proof?

We both know your beef with me with me stems from that Techniec track...

But aside from your personal hatred of me for calling you cheap.....your evidence to prove to the forum I did it (thats what you want to do after all) is that I use smilies and what EXACTLY??
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:56:14 AM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

Okka

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »
What's up with this name dropping shit. Mike never accused me of deletin' his links, i already said what he accused me of.

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »
What's up with this name dropping shit. Mike never accused me of deletin' his links, i already said what he accused me of.

No Mike said you were a suspect, many times...I didn't know about the 'PM hacking' accusation, thats extra.

whats Okka got to do wit it? sure, i suspected him at one point
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:00:39 PM by PM me bout dope new music, faggot stalkers ruined forum »

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2011, 12:02:36 PM »

i mean, seriously.. long overdue   :P

So lets just be clear, you don't like me, you like writing all that stuff about me, but...

If we single out this links accusation, all those things about getting on peoples nerves and emotional stuff etc etc...is your proof?

We both know your beef with me with me stems from that Techniec track...

But aside from your personal hatred of me for calling you cheap.....your evidence to prove to the forum I did it (thats what you want to do after all) is that I use smilies and what EXACTLY??

smh, i dont give a shit about those darn links anymore.. cant u see that tho? :)
 its been 3 months, dates expired. i still know its u, but thats beside the point - we already wrote a novel of back-n-forth messages in the other thread 3 months ago..  
ur just roundin up to be a fuckin drag to the entire universe, wit ur constant trolling and bullshit-startin
leave the forum, or zip it, pimp.. period

its ironic n pathetic at the same time,,, the biggest follower on the forum (out of all the 60 dudes), the biggest leecher/downloader,, is beatin around the bush constantly n fuckin up everything.
ur gettin on everybodys nerves, wit ur bullshit. even trolling the hookup-spot. do i need a singned petition, or what is this?  :P
ur karma went bankrupt, n thats when u lost ur marbles n became crazy. either SLOW YOUR ROLL (find somethin else to talk about), or get the fuck outta here permanently  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:08:07 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
still know its u, but thats beside the point 

Oh it's beside that point now?

Fake paranoid fucking eBeef stupid ass cunt.

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2011, 12:14:00 PM »
in the amount of time that you both spend on all these posts going at each other all day I LITERALLY could go out and pull 10 bitches from downtown, smash at least 8 of them, eat dinner and get a shower right after, then roll up a fat one to come back on here and watch y'all still bicker like little girls over internet rep  8)

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2011, 12:17:25 PM »

smh, i dont give a shit about those darn links anymore.. cant u see that tho? :)
its been 3 months, dates expired. i still know its u, but thats beside the point - we already wrote a novel of back-n-forth messages in the other thread 3 months ago..  
ur just roundin up to be a fuckin drag to the entire universe, wit ur constant trolling and bullshit-startin
leave the forum, or zip it, pimp.. period

its ironic n pathetic at the same time,,, the biggest follower on the forum (out of all the 60 dudes), the biggest leecher/downloader,, is beatin around the bush constantly n fuckin up everything.
ur gettin on everybodys nerves, wit ur bullshit. even trolling the hookup-spot. do i need a singned petition, or what is this?  :P
ur karma went bankrupt, n thats when u lost ur marbles n became crazy. either SLOW YOUR ROLL (find somethin else to talk about), or get the fuck outta here permanently  :laugh:

in the amount of time that you both spend on all these posts going at each other all day I LITERALLY could go out and pull 10 bitches from downtown, smash at least 8 of them, eat dinner and get a shower right after, then roll up a fat one to come back on here and watch y'all
--------------------------------------------------
^i remember those days. but Will_B wont let me go anywhere.   :-\

ROFL!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:18:58 PM by Michael Madsen »

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2011, 12:18:31 PM »
2nd, I won't be looking at the forum much anymore...
I've been winding down my usage lately....sorry I ain't mad
I come here to kick back and get a music fix..not to be dragged down to some shit eating parasitic level like the mind of this cuntish no-life cornball faggot.

To anyone else, PM me if any dope new music comes out, I'll check my shit from time to time.

you won't be using the forum much anymore and you've been winding your usage down yet here this thread is 3 pages later and your latest post is:

you sure you ain't mad though like you said in that first post?  :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2011, 12:19:48 PM »
Swag.

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2011, 12:22:22 PM »
2nd, I won't be looking at the forum much anymore...
I've been winding down my usage lately....sorry I ain't mad
I come here to kick back and get a music fix..not to be dragged down to some shit eating parasitic level like the mind of this cuntish no-life cornball faggot.

To anyone else, PM me if any dope new music comes out, I'll check my shit from time to time.

you won't be using the forum much anymore and you've been winding your usage down yet here this thread is 3 pages later and your latest post is:

you sure you ain't mad though like you said in that first post?  :P

Lol homie I can see the funny side of what I said sure.

Mikes a fantasist. He took the time to 'take me out' over a stupid grudge. Sure he's welcome to be mad/emotional at anyone.

But make up lies and call for me to be banned tough? He can fuck himself.