Author Topic: Mike Madsen  (Read 3382 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Mike Madsen
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2013, 06:11:08 PM »
i miss Ray Ray  he was a nice poster here

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2013, 09:36:42 PM »
lol I just realized gayallen deleted his account here

It was cool to have another Seattle fan here but he was kind of a weird dude. Not to mention becoming a die-hard Blazers fan and having Johan Petro in his sig.

lmao...and he was also a major fag-sympathizer and adamantly advocated gay rights. so much that he instantly befriended cham and started protecting him like that was his son.

bouli77

« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2013, 10:56:46 PM »
the problem with ray allen was his holier than thou attitude and the fact that he was jocking certain members too hard, shit was annoying... other than that he was a cool contributor

Mike was a dope poster when it came to music, he stirred interesting debates and could argue his ass off. what i didn't like was his intellectual dishonnesty and stubbornness. that and  his paranoid tendencies and his constantly bullying former e-friend OG Will B, which led to his downfall.

Will_B

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2013, 12:32:29 AM »
"Mike was a dope poster when it came to music, he stirred interesting debates and could argue his ass off. what i didn't like was his intellectual dishonnesty and stubbornness. that and  his paranoid tendencies and his constantly bullying former e-friend OG Will B, which led to his downfall."

- bouli77

KIM PERCY AKA MIKE MADSEN AKA VAGINA FINDA AKA FABROXICP

1987 - 2012

Fraxxx

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2013, 05:58:09 AM »
the problem with ray allen was his holier than thou attitude and the fact that he was jocking certain members too hard, shit was annoying... other than that he was a cool contributor

On the other hand, calling someone who argued perfectly logical for equal rights for all a "major fag-sympathizer" for example, is so common on here and not at all annoying.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Will_B

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2013, 07:00:26 AM »

On the other hand, calling someone who argued perfectly logical for equal rights for all a "major fag-sympathizer" for example, is so common on here and not at all annoying.

Hey. I think this guy has equilogical tendencies too!!!

What a fag

Fraxxx

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2013, 07:04:25 AM »

Hey. I think this guy has equilogical tendencies too!!!

What a fag

Exactly.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »
make up ur minds ppl

ur both fag sympathisers but yet u both hate mike madsen.

i hate 2 face ppl.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2013, 10:01:24 AM »

someone who adamantly preaches equal rights for faggots is a whole lot more annoying than someone who realizes faggotry is ultimately wrong.

i mean, gays can be gay, i can give a fuck less.. but when they start demanding marriage unions, rights to adopt children, and protesting chick-fil-a's, then they become faggots.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2013, 10:02:58 AM »
it sucks they dont have any chic-fil-a's in bangor :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2013, 10:47:48 AM »
it sucks they dont have any chic-fil-a's in bangor :(
The shits overrated anyway.

I bet the owner of chickfila loves gay people though. They gave him a ton of free advertisement all because he voiced his opinion lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2013, 12:39:31 PM »

someone who adamantly preaches equal rights for faggots is a whole lot more annoying than someone who realizes faggotry is ultimately wrong.

i mean, gays can be gay, i can give a fuck less.. but when they start demanding marriage unions, rights to adopt children, and protesting chick-fil-a's, then they become faggots.

And that's exactly the mistake RayAllen made. Seriously trying to argue with someone who's stating nonsensical, ignorant shit like that. He might have taken it too serious but he'll learn that too, someday.

Will_B

« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »

And that's exactly the mistake RayAllen made. Seriously trying to argue with someone who's stating nonsensical, ignorant shit like that. He might have taken it too serious but he'll learn that too, someday.

That's Nik tho. The guy who screamed racist in every thread Elano posted in and got him banned for making jokes about black stereotypes

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2013, 08:24:07 PM »
So NIK, you're brother, you're own blood doesn't deserve the same rights as you?

I'm not being a "fag sympathizer". So don't dodge the question and say that; I just want you to tell me your own brother isn't equal to you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2013, 10:06:25 PM »

That's Nik tho. The guy who screamed racist in every thread Elano posted in and got him banned for making jokes about black stereotypes
NIK didn't get Elano banned though.

Some other monkey did.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE